Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress (123451 Views)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
DeRay98:
Why some married are motivated to look out, some easily resort to available ladies became it's a known fact that lots of married tend to feel secured and settled after marriage that they just become boring, carefree and lackadaisical towards their husbands.
The men who suffer most are the good godly/god-fearing men whose devotion to God keeps or helps them to overlook the attitude of their wives.
Many come to a point where they feel their husbands demand sex as if its food.
Wives who don't trust their husbands tend to do more to keep their husbands looking forward to coming home knowing that other ladies are prying around for unhappy husbands to take.
I don't like or support it but I have experienced it first hand.

Very true. Tho I can't say this 100 percent, but most women drive their husbands to cheat. And it's the godly men that suffer the most.

However, some men are just randy by nature.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
eni4real:
He should MARRY a second wife now!!!
Cheating is just classless!!!

Who has class ever helped?
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ebowo:

D woman is not a dummy! Do u know how much women try to protect their home,especially if there are kids? U think that was the first time she saw them together? Or the first n only approach to talk sense into them? I'm sure she couldn't take it any longer.

We are getting wiser in this part of the world. When more married women get sued for assault, they will learn to either bear a cheating husband in silence or end the marriage and find peace

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by robosky02(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
sinaj:
I guess March's Theme is Operation Possess your Possession grin grin grin

Side Chicks be warned!!!

I wonder how worldly children will judge this matter coz its obvious the wife is finer and sexier than the side chick.

But why when you can...

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by cRobo: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:
I hate to say this but I have to.

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

Trust me; this is the bitter truth.

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley

Loud it

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ehmmy11(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
The moment i saw the leg chain and g-string grin

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by delpee(f): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
How will this guarantee a better relationship with her husband? How many side chicks will she fight? Waste of valuable time. Foolishness of the highest order! The problem is mostly with the men who ho in search of "options".

A wise woman will focus more on her career and her children. Most men like this are full of regrets later in life anyway.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
placeofallure:

You're very correct. I have male friends who confide in me. The wife deprives him of sex. She said they've had 3 kids and they're done, so no more reason to cruise. This is a man who spends the better part of the month onshore o.
Another one, he said his wife is " Mary the mother of Jesus" Everytime she's in the church. She hardly cooks. If she's not attending a parish event, she's away camping. He helps himself out with a side chick.
Yet another one, the wife without a reason , she's acting under the influence of her sister I suppose, just padlock her thing for about a year ago. Family waded in, religious leaders too for where? The man too has been cooling off with side chicks.

Many times, women are not saints. We push them out and to salvage the situation becomes a big task.

And most times, these men end up with prostate cancer. Again, not 100 percent certain.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Girls should leave married men and married men should face their wives. Wtf is wrong with this world?
most single ladies prefer married men cos married men are ready to take care of their needs cheesy.which single dude would be willing to shoulder the financial responsiblities of a lady.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Titilayo56(f): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
atigbo(we don hear)next pls
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
ityP:

Who has class ever helped?
Should we reverse the case?? undecided
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ZUBY77(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

The man is the victim here. What a pity. embarassed

Edit:

all of you quoting me to disagree. Ori yin ti gbale. Shey you cannot see the garage behaviour of this cantankerous wife? A pity the man has to live with her under the same roof.

Any wife that embarrasses her husband like this is not worthy to be called a wife. She must be returned to her father’s house and the bride price must be refunded with interest to cover inflation.

ThIs innocent hapless man is enduring a toxic woman in marriage. Sad.

No apologies. Any woman that tries that rubbish around me goes back to her people.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Excuzeme: 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:
I hate to say this but I have to.

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

Trust me; this is the bitter truth.

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley

You have said the truth even though l hate to admit it because l dont cheat on me wife. angry angry
I may be wrong but l think men are not wired to be attached to a single woman.
It takes a lot of self discipline to do so and control your natural disposition, unfortunately, 90% of men dont have that self discipline and control over their urges.
In reality, all men desire another woman, it is natural tothem and we have labelled it "cheating" thus, all men are naturally cheats, but sa tiny fraction of "awsome" men exercise greater control on their natural urges and suppress the desire for another woman.

BTW, if for any reason, including cheating, my wife tears the cloth and run a supposed side-chic naked in public, in my presence, she leaves my home right from that moment! I consider it a very bad, early sign of what is yet to come.
The disrespect (and you can argue a cheating husband does not deserve it) is not tot he side chic but to the husband.

Will l tear my wife's cloth and naked her if l catch her with another man? Hell No, l will just ask her to stick to her lover, because l am done with her. No fighting, No begging, No arguements.
Will l fight the man? God forbid! he saw a willing Hole and entered, he did not force or rape her now, right?
Only stupid and weakmen fight over a woman, if she doesnot want you, she can respect your relationship and you cant force her to want you.
Get real and move on to something better.

...and if l really like the side chic, l will marry her.
Thats just me, no one needs to agree with me though. its all cool.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by seunmohmoh(f): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
lefulefu:
most single ladies prefer married men cos married men are ready to take care of their needs cheesy.which single dude would be willing to shoulder the financial responsiblities of a lady.
Sigh
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by djon78(m): 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
ityP:

You think the man is bothered about this? Lol. He will.still find another side chick to knack. He will be careful this time though

The way you people talk self, so you think married women are not being chased?
You think it's only men involved in the mad sexual madness going on?

You must be very naive
There are men who only chase people's wives. And characteristics of such women is that they don't bother themselves with there philandering husbands.
Women that come out to fight side chicks are women that still love there husbands. The ones that don't even send the man most times are living there own coded cheating.

If you know the number of people's wife's that are sleeping around codedly you will be shocked. Most especially women that had many male lovers as single. It's very hard for one man to be enough for them. They do there own codedly and the men rarely find out.

See sexual perversion is so much on the increase at an alarming rate both man and woman inclusive. Because many people have thrown away self control and given themselves over to untamed lustful passions of the flesh to control them as masters.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Excuzeme: 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
atiku07:

Is been beautiful the prerequisite for been peaceful? why not ask ur self that as beautiful and classy as the wife why would the guy stoop so low for something like that young lady. U all wont tell yourself the truth and be doing yeye feminism up and down claiming stupid right,i can even see the wife's friend forming bouncer attacking de babe too "awon gboro mi di eleru gbogbo!" now with all she has done he may possibly trigger the love the nigger has for the side chick by 200% or probably made the side chick go over board in having the man to her slef now who loose yeye women everywhere. if she eventually loose her home now na same informant go blame her say why cant she be patient stupid mofos

This happens a lot and it is called the "Victim-Sympathy Syndrome".
The man will now be so determined to have that side-chic as a wife and dare the house wife to do her worst!

It never ends well for such marriage and such housewife.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ZeusP(m): 12:13am On Mar 06, 2020
Marital Pollution
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 06, 2020
xynniey:
The society advices women to leave side chics n attack their husband when they find them cheating.

Woman: U attack side chic
Umuwa: she is a stupid woman. If she was takibg care of her husband he wouldnt be looking outside.
shocked embarassed
Woman: attacks husbands private part with hot water.
Umuwa: this woman is a wicked jezebel. She is a witch

So what should be the remedy for women? Jumping from one ministry to another praying for husband, or getting a sidecock.?

Leaving the toxicity! Walking away oooo!!! How hard is this narrative to grasp? lipsrsealed shocked
Then if for some reason the marriage is sweeting the person involved and they don’t want to walk away when the spouse blatantly cheats on them? Then they should suck it up and leave side people alone. Means polygamy may be their thing
Why are you even thinking of hot water? On somebody’s private parts shocked
Or another cockk when there is the option of leaving?
(Sigh)
Jeez

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

Both solve nothing... The former merely serves to embarrass her as well as the side chick, in some cases can lead to her demise if the side chick is dangerous or a psycho... The latter puts her in jail for life, or the death sentence!!!

Both ways, she loses! Disgracing your fellow woman doesn't quell or kill a randy husband's hunger for extra-marital action. The man will merely change format!!!... Killing the idiot makes her lose all!

The permanent solution is compromise, or divorce!!!... Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez, Kourtney Kardashian, etc, chose the latter, and they are happier for it!

Drink a whiskey on me!!!
cool
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 06, 2020
Eshiosbest:
if my wife try this nonsense I ll make sure I marry that girl.

cheesy
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 06, 2020
Liposure:
And somebody will say marriage is an achievement

I have never for a millisecond thought/felt/said that
Guess I am not the somebody in your post at all cheesy
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Goldiano(m): 12:34am On Mar 06, 2020
James289:
I ain't got time for this shit.... U get a side chick, I get a sidecock.... Case closed!
u already have a side cock b4....cos if u had not being used to it....it won't just come out of your mouth like that.lastly,we don't care...u can't get juice like us
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Goldiano(m): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

The wife is unnecessarily being selfish and dramatic

All because she escaped sisterhood and found a man to marry her. If she knows the quantity of girls that litter everywhere, rather than embarrassing her husband, she should have applauded him for helping the ministry of these hapless single ladies by giving him an electrifying fvckk when they get home

Women are truly their worst enemies, this proves it
really...but these ladies use to form alots
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Mummymahdi(f): 12:44am On Mar 06, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

The man is the victim here. What a pity. embarassed

Edit:

all of you quoting me to disagree. Ori yin ti gbale. Shey you cannot see the garage behaviour of this cantankerous wife? A pity the man has to live with her under the same roof.

Any wife that embarrasses her husband like this is not worthy to be called a wife. She must be returned to her father’s house and the bride price must be refunded with interest to cover inflation.

ThIs innocent hapless man is enduring a toxic woman in marriage. Sad.

Would u day the same if the woman is the cheat? Use ur brain. She is pained. Do u know how it feels for a married woman trying struggling , suffering to keep her home then the stupid community penis is found cheating? D only thing is I will deal with him later double than hers.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 2:01am On Mar 06, 2020
djon78:

The way you people talk self, so you think married women are not being chased?
You think it's only men involved in the mad sexual madness going on?

You must be very naive
There are men who only chase people's wives. And characteristics of such women is that they don't bother themselves with there philandering husbands.
Women that come out to fight side chicks are women that still love there husbands. The ones that don't even send the man most times are living there own coded cheating.

If you know the number of people's wife's that are sleeping around codedly you will be shocked. Most especially women that had many male lovers as single. It's very hard for one man to be enough for them. They do there own codedly and the men rarely find out.

See sexual perversion is so much on the increase at an alarming rate both man and woman inclusive. Because many people have thrown away self control and given themselves over to untamed lustful passions of the flesh to control them as masters.

I'm glad you are saying it. Many here think na only men dey cheat. But then, there is no excuse for assaulting someone just because he or she is sleeping with your husband. And it's not love sef that motivates them.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 2:07am On Mar 06, 2020
delpee:
How will this guarantee a better relationship with her husband? How many side chicks will she fight? Waste of valuable time. Foolishness of the highest order! The problem is mostly with the men who ho in search of "options".

A wise woman will focus more on her career and her children. Most men like this are full of regrets later in life anyway.

You are wise
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 2:09am On Mar 06, 2020
Excuzeme:

You have said the truth even though l hate to admit it because l dont cheat on me wife. angry angry
I may be wrong but l think men are not wired to be attached to a single woman.
It takes a lot of self discipline to do so and control your natural disposition, unfortunately, 90% of men dont have that self discipline and control over their urges.
In reality, all men desire another woman, it is natural tothem and we have labelled it "cheating" thus, all men are naturally cheats, but sa tiny fraction of "awsome" men exercise greater control on their natural urges and suppress the desire for another woman.

BTW, if for any reason, including cheating, my wife tears the cloth and run a supposed side-chic naked in public, in my presence, she leaves my home right from that moment! I consider it a very bad, early sign of what is yet to come.
The disrespect (and you can argue a cheating husband does not deserve it) is not tot he side chic but to the husband.

Will l tear my wife's cloth and naked her if l catch her with another man? Hell No, l will just ask her to stick to her lover, because l am done with her. No fighting, No begging, No arguements.
Will l fight the man? God forbid! he saw a willing Hole and entered, he did not force or rape her now, right?
Only stupid and weakmen fight over a woman, if she doesnot want you, she can respect your relationship and you cant force her to want you.
Get real and move on to something better.

...and if l really like the side chic, l will marry her.
Thats just me, no one needs to agree with me though. its all cool.

We share same ideologies
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 2:10am On Mar 06, 2020
Liposure:
And somebody will say marriage is an achievement

If you have a successful marriage, it's an achievement
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 2:12am On Mar 06, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Would u day the same if the woman is the cheat? Use ur brain. She is pained. Do u know how it feels for a married woman trying struggling , suffering to keep her home then the stupid community penis is found cheating? D only thing is I will deal with him later double than hers.

This is the reason I will immediately divorce a wife of mine who goes around fighting my side chicks. One day, she will attempt to kill me
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ume1000: 2:25am On Mar 06, 2020
The most important thing in marriage is respect, because respect breeds love people tend to respect us more on what we stand for(our value#) rather than weath or physical appearance

A relationship dies the day that respect die
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Caregiver053: 2:36am On Mar 06, 2020
Why the hypocrisy in religion? Why must man be punished by the monogamy thing when he's created to long for more than one wife?

Say no to monogamy, yes to Polygamy
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by bitingcool: 4:12am On Mar 06, 2020
James289:
I ain't got time for this shit.... U get a side chick, I get a sidecock.... Case closed!

This is a woman who values her peace. Your drink on me pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.