Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out (56639 Views)

Broda Shaggi Completes His NYSC, Passes Out, Flaunts His Discharged Certificate / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by dangotesmummy: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
shina na juju not fuji
thanks babyface
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2020
cRobo:
I won't say a word
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by cRobo: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2020
Lizzydonnah:

And you have never said a word

I am just minding my business
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by dangotesmummy: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2020
njuwo:
Yes, I thought he is a grandpa sef
he's not up to 35 the way I see him
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by dangotesmummy: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2020
femi4:
Shina Peters and Fuji songs? You sure say you sabi shina Peters
yes
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by cRobo: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
grin grin grin

Yeah my 2020 resolution is to mind my business

So why say a word
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by LordMayor018: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2020
Funkeeee...
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2020
cRobo:

Yeah my 2020 resolution is to mind my business

So why say a word
I think Nairaland should just make you a moderator....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by cRobo: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I think Nairaland should just make you a moderator....

Nice endorsement,

You too deserve so much more

Thanks
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Oblongata: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Mr macaroni cheesy

ABI is he the one that shina peters sang for

Mr macaroni ewajegudi gudi,tobaje gudi gudi...... (I can't remember the rest of the line)

asheyaka bayi , olomoge kila gbe kilojuuoooo grin

Aswear Fuji songs can be hilarious cheesy
Firstly, it is Mr Campari...

And it is not shina Peter, it is Adewale Ayuba
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by johneddy: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2020
Shoptomydoor Imports, Exports From USA, UK and Nigeria – Ocean Shipping, Air Shipping for Both Business and Individual to Make Profit

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs
Procurement, clearing, auto shipping, fill and ship and group shipping

Immediately you sign up you will get a call from us.
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2020
I remember passing out from NYSC 9 years ago and thought it was one big achievement. How naïve we were grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Ferdinandu(m): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2020
Usually see this guy skit, never knew he is a
young man of NYSC age
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Mikaeltomz(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2020
SavageResponse:
I dindn't know he was still an undergraduate until now
Corp member
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by dangotesmummy: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2020
Oblongata:
Firstly, it is Mr Campari...

And it is not shina Peter, it is Adewale Ayuba
thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Fragility6: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2020
NobleAngell:
Yes, it is.
Freaky freaky
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by worldbest101(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2020
Nor judge by body or face ooo. I know this guy from childhood. Na small boy.
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2020
Imarnuel08:
I remember passing out from NYSC 9 years ago and thought it was one big achievement. How naïve we were grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by fabsonkenechukw: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2020
U re doing well joor.... I said ooil cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by omotowo2: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Abeg is this the guy that said "Oluwa wetin dey occur" in one comedy like this?

Yes.
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by omotowo2: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2020
DVoices:

He said he finished secondary school in 2009 and went to 4 different university between 2009 and 2019 . Calculate his new age.

And I finished secondary school in 1999 ..i will be 39 years on March 22nd.I believe this guy is even older than me going by all his comedy videos
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Adeyinka123: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
I love his comedy. Watch out him. He will surely go far. Congratulations
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by LONGPREEK(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
KngGezy:
Is it only me that doesn't know him

yes
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by HAKYN1: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Mr macaroni cheesy

Mr macaroni ewajegudi gudi,tobaje gudi gudi...... (I can't remember the rest of the line)

Shina is a Juju musician, the music was played by Adewale Ayuba, a fuji musician
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Mjpem23(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Mr macaroni cheesy

Let me not say it's probably weed
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Still don't know you, but I'm sure you're doing great.

Keep it up.
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Taliban01(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Abeg is this the guy that said "Oluwa wetin dey occur" in one comedy like this?
Yeah he is...
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by dangotesmummy: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
HAKYN1:

Shina is a Juju musician, the music was played by Adewale Ayuba, a fuji musician
thanks
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by dangotesmummy: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mjpem23:

Let me not say it's probably weed
Na you Sabi
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Haryourmieykhun(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Frecky Frecky, u are doing well my son
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by OluwaDamilola01: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Still don't know you, but I'm sure you're doing great.

Keep it up.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.