Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out (56641 Views)

Broda Shaggi Completes His NYSC, Passes Out, Flaunts His Discharged Certificate / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by YaksonFCA(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by crackhouse(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
thundafire:
For dey 1st tym I really enjoy skits video congrats Ooin
are u his marketer?
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by IamHonourable1: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
[quote author=KngGezy post=87195284]Is it only me that doesn't know

You know him just that you pretend not to.
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by suremahn(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
ooin..... you are doing well
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Jadela(m): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
gnykelly:

when I saw 'passed out '. I thought he was dead

Even having "passed out" is not synonymous with being dead. Rather, it means fainting or loosing consciousness. To have "passed on" means death

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
drjprince:
obviously you were too busy clout chasing tongue and blaming your life's problem on an innocent mod

You need psychological evaluation.
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by oluwanifemitan(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
u are doing weel my brother..
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by drjprince: 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
KngGezy:

You need psychological evaluation.
like the one you had made you any better

You have lost every sense of humanity, soon the street won't contain your ass
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by femi4: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
hope4nigeria:
i use to see him as an elderly man in most of his comedy, but I senior him with 14years in NYSC oh, not in age sha
He's not that young o
From his timeline:
I finished secondary school 2009. I went to 4 different Universities between then and 2019. Most people thought I was possessed. I didn’t care how long it was going to take, but I told myself I was definitely going to get a University degree. Long last, I got it.
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by BabbanBura(m): 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
which head wink

@ ya DP
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Revolva(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nysc is a big disgrace to d system
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by nollymobile: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ooin! You are doing well.
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by dangotesmummy: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
BabbanBura:

@ ya DP
I like it like that mi want every gbeborun that likes poking into other people's profile be fed with that sight wink cool
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by BabbanBura(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
I like it like that mi want every gbeborun that likes poking into other people's profile be fed with that sight wink cool

Okay its gbeborun. Now you are feeling fly say person don check ya profile - oloriburukutu
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by TemmyT002(m): 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
I think so

Afro juju is different from Fuji o

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Xstonertube: 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ooin ����
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by dangotesmummy: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
TemmyT002:

Afro juju is different from Fuji o
thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by dangotesmummy: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
cheesy
BabbanBura:

Okay its gbeborun. Now you are feeling fly say person don check ya profile - oloriburukutu
Pele tie grin

This painment is something else ooo grin

Because you didn't see what you were expecting ABI? grin

Anyway back to sender.olorire lemi grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
drjprince:
like the one you had made you any better

You have lost every sense of humanity, soon the street won't contain your ass

Why don't we settle our issues. Can you not see that it is obvious that Xiaomi is a bad phone
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by izibili44: 4:02am On Mar 07, 2020
I also dt know him
NobleAngell:
Yes, it is.
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by NobleAngell(f): 4:05am On Mar 07, 2020
izibili44:
I also dt know him
Then You're On Your Own.
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by alaboski(m): 6:55am On Mar 07, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Mr macaroni cheesy

ABI is he the one that shina peters sang for

Mr macaroni ewajegudi gudi,tobaje gudi gudi...... (I can't remember the rest of the line)

asheyaka bayi , olomoge kila gbe kilojuuoooo grin

Aswear Fuji songs can be hilarious cheesy
It's Ayuba dat sang the song
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by dangotesmummy: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2020
alaboski:

It's Ayuba dat sang the song
thank you
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by ibkkk(f): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2020
BabbanBura:

Lolz... Bad boi smiley
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Okoroawusa: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2020
eyinola:
i am actually surprise to see him in Nysc uniform, this guy lives in my estate and i can say he is a mature man in middle or early 30S
He lives in your estate n you have not seen him on NYSC uniform before until now?

Some people sef...
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by BabbanBura(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2020
ibkkk:

Lolz... Bad boi smiley

Mammeee, how is dey?
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by BabbanBura(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2020
dangotesmummy:
cheesy Pele tie grin

This painment is something else ooo grin

Because you didn't see what you were expecting ABI? grin

Anyway back to sender.olorire lemi grin

Miss gbeborun, keep rubbing Dickheads, that's the best u sabi, oloriburuku
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by eyinola: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

He lives in your estate n you have not seen him on NYSC uniform before until now?

Some people sef...
so what exactly r u saying?
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by dangotesmummy: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
BabbanBura:

Miss gbeborun, keep rubbing Dickheads, that's the best u sabi, oloriburuku
e pain am

Ofeke grin tongue

Next time you will learn to mind the business that pays you and stop giving people you don't know unsolicited advice grin tongue

Now you can continue with the wailing... grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) / 'Death Has Come': Rachael Bland Has Cancer, Has Days To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.