Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out (56643 Views)

Broda Shaggi Completes His NYSC, Passes Out, Flaunts His Discharged Certificate / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by BabbanBura(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
dangotesmummy:
e pain am

Ofeke grin tongue

Next time you will learn to mind the business that pays you and stop giving people you don't know unsolicited advice grin tongue

Now you can continue with the wailing... grin tongue

Hahahahaha, comments from una type no dey get to me aswear. Keep hustling and dreaming madam dangotemummy, oloriburuku Kobo kobo
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by dangotesmummy: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
BabbanBura:

Hahahahaha, comments from una type no dey get to me aswear. Keep hustling and dreaming madam dangotemummy, oloriburuku Kobo kobo
one musician sang tewure baboju weyin,afepe felepe,taguntan babojuweyin afepefelepe grin

S+up1d ass nonentity. grin

E no get to you na im you no let my mention rest

Twisted psychotic fool tongue
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by Mustiniceone(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2020
grin angryif u have this kind of teacher in your class and u are coming last,

is a great achievement grin grin >:
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by MikkieEl: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Thanks for the correction.

You're welcome boss man

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by omooba969(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
BabbanBura:

Mammeee, how is dey?

Big man how far, long time...
Re: Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out by BabbanBura(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
omooba969:

Big man how far, long time...

Ogami, your boy dey loyal woo! Tuale baba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) / 'Death Has Come': Rachael Bland Has Cancer, Has Days To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.