Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage (67234 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by healthserve(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

Ina akogheli nno

You need solution. My anger has subsuided. Can you call me up for like ten minutes. I just want to share a broef which i know, and I'm sure 100% will remove you from where you are and chnage things completely.. in your relationship dept..

1 Like

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Ineedtoheal(f): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Na their way. Aunty wey mumu. grin
And you are smart? You don't go about insulting people in the name of being smart. it doesn't tell good of you.

12 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by pocohantas(f): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

And you are smart? You don't go about insulting people in the name of being smart. it doesn't tell good of you.

Sorry babe. The aim isn’t to insult you, but then- you are not acting very smart on this. You will agree with me you are not, it isn’t spiritual at all.

Edited the comment. No vex you hear.
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Ineedtoheal(f): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
pocohantas:

Sorry babe. The aim isn’t to insult you, but then- you are not acting very smart on this. You will agree with me you are not, it isn’t spiritual at all.
Everyone has a weakness, some even have more than one. including you that claims to be smart. The fact that I am weak in one area doesn't make me dumb. I know I will break free from it so the fact I tried to fight for love doesn't make me foolish.

10 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by eyinjuege: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

I know coz I have a man that all these years I have been dating this guy, has not given up. He says one day I will come to my senses and come to him. I even get tired of his complaints and calls. He came for my sister's burial even without me inviting him. he only saw the poster on my facebook wall. he dropped everyone that came from my village that day in town, took my mom home. he's ever ready to do anything for me. he's 31 now, a senior colleague when I was in year 1. the thing is I don't love him. maybe my problem is spiritual coz I tend to love the wrong people.

You dont even love yourself' so what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by healthserve(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

Everyone has a weakness, some even have more than one. including you that claims to be smart. The fact that I am weak in one area doesn't make me dumb. I know I will break free from it so the fact I tried to fight for love doesn't make me foolish.

My dear. I'm bsure You've talked to yourself thru out the whole dilemma for is it seven years .. wheb we humnas stop talking we start getting better perspectives which goes on to bless our decisions. Its time to be still, silent and listen

At the moment you don't love yourself and have given up your right to life for sueprficial reasons disguised as love. The both of you are just a lust addiction

It won't end well. Run now while you still have functioning legs
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Jman06(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

I know coz I have a man that all these years I have been dating this guy, has not given up. He says one day I will come to my senses and come to him. I even get tired of his complaints and calls. He came for my sister's burial even without me inviting him. he only saw the poster on my facebook wall. he dropped everyone that came from my village that day in town, took my mom home. he's ever ready to do anything for me. he's 31 now, a senior colleague when I was in year 1. the thing is I don't love him. maybe my problem is spiritual coz I tend to love the wrong people.
Be there deceiving yourself with yeye love! See, even if you end up forcing yourself on that man, you'll not be happy in that marriage because very soon the scale you call love would fall off your eyes when you start living together. That man will give you hell!!!
Even the one currently falling for you would soon japaa unless he hasn't noticed that you have been foolishly falling for another man while he's toasting you

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:
Hi Famlanders, Please I need your advice. I beg you all to save a sister. I have to bring this here coz I know it's where I will get wonderful contributions. Again, I am using this new account coz I have friends and customers here. I don't want to blow my cover. Please this is real and not fiction. This will be quite lengthy, please bear with me.

I met this guy in 2013 when I was in year one. It was not a steady relationship coz we barely call nor see so I didn't take him serious. And whenever we see, it was always at one friends house or another. I accused him of being married but he vehemently denied it. Later on I figured out he had accommodation issue after he lost his job. He later rented a house when he got another job with one of our prestigious federal universities here in Nigeria and that was when things became serious (kinda).

We became very serious around 2016 that is why I count it as 5 years instead of 7. But then during one of my visits, I was sleeping in the room when I overheard him talking to someone but the only thing that caught my attention was when he said "I don't even have a girlfriend". Though I didn't confront him, but I thought about it deeply.

Two nights ago, I had a dream where he was getting married to another lady. I was crying while he was still saying he loves me but can't marry me. I confronted him yesterday, he said I am pressurizing him to marry me that was after he first asked what will happen if we don't end up together. He hasn't told me where the relationship is leading to after 5 years. We have been living for the moment. Just for the moment!

Few info about the relationship
1) He will be 40 this November while I am 27.
2. He has always had numerous girlfriends that when he's with them, he doesn't pick my calls though he always apologizes and he's trying his best this year.

3. He always send pictures of other women to his friends to let them know they are the people he wish to marry but never has he sent mine. Though he claims he's not doing it again.

4. From the look of things he's still searching while he wants to have me all to himself. Maybe a second option since the others are not accepting him and I love him foolishly.

5. The relationship is 50 -50 .We spend on each other. He believes it's the woman's duty to do all the house chores but not the man's duty to take care of the woman.

6. On his Fathers burial last year, 3 of his girlfriends came (me inclusive) and we all wore the burial uniform. Together, we served his guests even when we realized we are dating same man. His neighbors were giggling and gossiping but we all decided to be matured and work together.

7. When my sister that raised me died, he didn't come for the burial. his reason was he had supervision that day in school,same person that calls his colleague to cover for him during exam supervision so he could do other things. He also didn't send me any money but he questioned me for not giving him any money for his Father's burial. Even when I paid him excess for the burial uniform. I know why I did that. Mind you, he has asked me before if he can give one of his ex 10k during her Father's burial which I agreed and he sent her the money.

8. I have rejected some suitors who were willing to marry me coz of him. Though he has never encouraged me to accept any of them. In fact he gets angry hearing that another man is coming close to me.

9. He doesn't call often, I do more of the calling though he always return my calls. He can stay for days without calling unless I call. I know I have been the one holding the relationship coz I thought he will change.

10. Sine 2017 till last year, all I did was forgive him coz I love him. He keeps bringing new / different ladies into the picture. I have gone through a lot of emotional stress. He keeps asking me to stay that he loves me but he's confused.

His good side: He's understanding, motivates me to do my best, he doesn't hit me, he is gentle.

Me on the other hand is sometimes stubborn though very faithful coz I love him to a fault. I easily get angry but forgives easily. When I'm angry I talk so much but I don't abuse him. He is simply the cause of all my anger. He always say I am very understanding, a good girl, drama free but yet he doesn't want to marry me and won't let me go too. I have never involved a third party in our relationship except my late sister who said she wish I will walk away from the relationship because I love the guy more, that it won't end well. All my friends thinks I have a perfect relationship because I don't discuss him with them.

Back to last night, I told him I won't call him again coz he said I am pressurizing him to marry me. The truth is I have seen the hand writing on the wall, not today but two years ago but I keep going back. Please I need advice on how not to go back again. The love he proclaims for me is not enough for him to marry. I have wasted enough time already. Maybe hearing the raw truth here will help.

Aunty, I pray for God to open your eyes before you clock 40 like him. Stay there and be looking for advice...if you like don't advise yourself, NOW! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Acidosis(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
GboyegaD:

Is your account hacked and hope you are well? This response of yours lacks reasoning and makes me wonder if all is well. The level of generalization you made and your conclusion is appalling to say the least. Except you are still very young, there isn't much difference between 30 and 35. Besides, age is just a number.

As far as I'm concerned bro, there are no single men of age 35 years and above. You may want to ask my definition of single to ascertain my level of reasoning. Those I consider to be single are people without any form of attachments whatsoever with the opposite sex. You can't be sleeping with someone, got one stubborn ex on your neck, or one form of bestie whom you discuss intimate stuff with, and tell me you're SINGLE. I don't know a single man of that age by my own definition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Ineedtoheal(f): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
healthserve:
Mugu. This kinds won't make good husbands even after marriage. If they treat you like thrash during courtship, what makes you believe you'll be treated any better in maarriage

You should be celebrating not getting married to the guy you described above. My counsel to you is to remain single even if you don't get another suitor propose to you than to marry this one. Flee

Smh vigorously. How i wish i can see you small let me beat you seriously. Smh vigorously. I was too soft with you with my comments above.

You're a big full. An unrepentant shameless human being. I spit on your shamelessness. You're so shameless that your shamelessness is making me angry. How i wish you fit make mistake see me in person. I'll flog you with canes till your senses returned

When you excessively and emotionally invest in a toxic relationship, it's hard to detach. Asides your sexcapades with the muron you're entangles with , there's nothing of good worrh here. Nothing.

He has seen you finished to the extent even in your presence, he says you don't exist. And you're still there. Smh Vigorously. How i wosh you and I cna meet in person make i beat you small. Dont you have brothers to talk senses into you? You're still thinking thru your vagina or his deek game is so wonderful, it has stolen your senses.

You are a big full. You're a terrible eediot for making your parents labor to end in the hands of such a fool. I spit on your stvpidity. Have some shame, dignity, and self respect and break this nonsense.

What's worse. He is making you depend on him so you don't have the power to live your life. Emasculating you from the possibility of choices and you're pushing away people who love you because you're in love with someone who doesn't.

Continue with your stvpid adultery. Olodo

You're an eediot. I give up on you. Full
And you think this made sense? Common sense indeed is not common.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Ineedtoheal(f): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
healthserve:

You need solution. My anger has subsuided. Can you call me up for like ten minutes. I just want to share a broef which i know, and I'm sure 100% will remove you from where you are and chnage things completely.. in your relationship dept..
I don't talk to people with anger issues. You that threatened to beat me. In the midst of all these, I am still calm yet you are boiling like hot water.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Femsyn(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
Let's say he marries you, would you like to share him with his numerous girlfriends?

Let's say you are the "winner", do you think he will suddenly drop the girlfriends he doesn't even hide from you, as a sign of respect?

You will never be exclusive, even for a sec.

No advice for you, cos you know what to do already.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Peeress(f): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

do not mind the seven color rainbow girl called poco.hantas, the stories of her weaknesses are everywhere but here she is acting like a smart and hard woman and abusing you, she is not better than you. Just leave the relationship, you will find a better man in the future

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Peeress(f): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Acidosis:

As far as I'm concerned bro, there are no single men of age 35 years and above. You may want to ask my definition of single to ascertain my level of reasoning. Those I consider to be single are people without any form of attachments whatsoever with the opposite sex. You can't be sleeping with someone, got one stubborn ex on your neck, or one form of bestie whom you discuss intimate stuff with, and tell me you're SINGLE. I don't know a single man of that age by my own definition.

stop typing nonsense everywhere

7 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by GboyegaD(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Acidosis:

But there are and maybe because I have a few friends who are genuinely single, then I can be assertive with it. Remember, not everyone believes in pre-marital sex.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Jman06(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ladies should understand that as long as they cannot propose to a man, foot marriage bills and take the man home to live with, it is foolhardy to stick to a man who care less about them in the name of love!

There's a reason why the bible said a man should LOVE his wife while wives should be SUBMISSIVE to their husbands.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Acidosis(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Peeress:

stop typing nonsense everywhere

Pele, you will be alright.
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Acidosis(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
GboyegaD:

But there are and maybe because I have a few friends who are genuinely single, then I can be assertive with it. Remember, not everyone believes in pre-marital sex.

Alright, and you're right about the premarital sex thing.
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by healthserve(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

I don't talk to people with anger issues. You that threatened to beat me. In the midst of all these, I am still calm yet you are boiling like hot water.

Yes. Cause it's like you dont like your life. Anyways. Your issues. My life's pretty much too fantastic to care about your issues. Just take care.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by healthserve(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

And you think this made sense? Common sense indeed is not common.

Lol. Who's in it, Who created a thread.. Me?.. LMAO. If you wanna prove to ke you're strong, you've failed. It's to that dude you should be doing it to, not me.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Ayofaks(f): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

Love werey wo?? You better open your senses and smell the coffee before it becomes too late for you.

Love indeed!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Ineedtoheal(f): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
healthserve:

Yes. Cause it's like you dont like your life. Anyways. Your issues. My life's pretty much too fantastic to care about your issues. Just take care.
Audio fantastic lol. next time drink plenty water it helps a lot. Gracias!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by healthserve(m): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

Audio fantastic lol. next time drink plenty water it helps a lot. Gracias!

Syas the one living less than a dog in a loveless pitiful existence. You don't even love yourself to take good counsel. What's the purpose of this fight.. tell me. I don't even treat the househelps like your lover's treating you. Not my househelps, no workers. I feel sorry for you

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Ineedtoheal(f): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
healthserve:

Lol. Who's in it, Who created a thread.. Me?.. LMAO. If you wanna prove to ke you're strong, you've failed. It's to that dude you should be doing it to, not me.
I created a thread and you decided to show the whole world your true colours. Can't you be civilized? You can make a point while being civil too you know.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by healthserve(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

I created a thread and you decided to show the whole world your true colours. Can't you be civilized? You can make a point while being civil too you know.

I'm sorry i apply an unorthodox therapeutic strategy. I use force. Cause you've thrown away the love of yourself just to remain in a fantasy. I've seen atleast ten women die in marriages. So I've learnt not to act and speka out of pity. But to beat, curse and force so brains can be restored fron where theywere stolen to wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Ineedtoheal(f): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
healthserve:

Syas the one living less than a dog in a loveless pitiful existence. You don't even love yourself to take good counsel. What's the purpose of this fight.. tell me. I don't even treat the househelps like your lover's treating you. Not my househelps, no workers. I feel sorry for you
Don't cry... you don't need to cry.
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by healthserve(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

Don't cry... you don't need to cry.

Na your matter. My tears would at best be hypocritical. I'm not the one to form strong for. Get your priorities right . Leave with whatever remaining sharpnels left that you and cutnyour loses short perhaps you cna trade those pieces for a little better

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Ineedtoheal(f): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
healthserve:

Na your matter. My tears would at best be hypocritical. I'm not the one to form strong for. Get your priorities right . Leave with whatever remaining sharpnels left that you and cutnyour loses short perhaps you cna trade those pieces for a little better
I never misplaced them in the first place ok. Anyways enough of the mention. I won't reply your mention again. I don't think you are any different from the lover of mine.
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by GboyegaD(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

Will you keep quiet? If you are this smart, you would have looked past your weakness. She was being real but I guess what you are seeking is sympathy. Appreciate her comment, pick what you need from it, and move on.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Ineedtoheal(f): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
GboyegaD:

Will you keep quiet? If you are this smart, you would have looked past your weakness. She was being real but I guess what you are seeking is sympathy. Appreciate her comment, pick what you need from it, and move on.
Including calling someone she doesn't know a mumu? name calling isn't the right way... never! And someone is here supporting it... nawaa oo.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by Saintmary(f): 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ineedtoheal:

I wish he will let me be and not try sweet talking me into opening my heart to him again.
Re: I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage by EliteDude(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

As though the man in question has not been turning other women to fairly used. Mtchewww.

I am still saying theasme thing, tear rubber scarec, because the babes are cheap o....
Hmmm, Lord. I pray for tear rubber o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / "I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.