Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt (99065 Views)

Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by myhael79: 7:38am On Mar 07, 2020
grin na oversweetness kill dem
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Diawonder: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Why specify that his MANHOOD was still ERECT

E geh why broda
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by ShaynZeal(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:
That the most interesting part
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Lucyfa10: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2020
Where the pics na?��
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Philinho(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:
The MANHOOD has no offence.It was faithful and loyal on duty b4 his Master's ghost left him
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by wizdomnzube(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
vitality22:

grin grin grin grin grin. Bros, you just made my evening grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin bro laff oh.... Country hard grin we nor fit kill our sef joor
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by mizlovette(f): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
What prompted d neighbors to break into d apartment?
Anyways rip to him
Guys don't take sexual enhancement drugs
There are other natural ways to boost your libido
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by malkomchris: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
(The yet to be identified man) later died Thursday in the hospital, 3 days after the incident. But u had earlier mentioned that his Oga settled him, how come he is still yet to be identified, bloggers
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by MrCEO69(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

I see nothing shameful here, they left through the same means they came.

If people could celebrate and share testimony when they give birth thereby announcing to the whole world they fvccked whether they used drugs or not we don't know or bother to ask them

I see no justification why people who existed through the same way they came should be mocked.

Even the bible made in clear in Matt. 26:52 " He who lives by the sword, die by the sword"

The same way those who came by fvcck, should equally exist through fvcck.

Shallom!

So what about couples
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by MrCEO69(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
ThePansophist:
Tecno Camon 12

3GB RAM

32GB ROM

Raising funds for my project

I'm willing to give my power bank out to the buyer.

It sells for 36k Non-negotiable
Where do u reside?
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Rhea(f): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/06/man-lady-die-after-rounds-of-sex-in-port-harcourt/

I wonder how many concoctions they consumed before the kwalanga
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by dasparrow: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
This is what happens when a nation is crawling with sex addicts and fornicators. They are so addicted to sex that they need sex enhancement drugs to keep having sex continuously. Anyway, 2 fornicators down, many more to follow.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Champneys: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
found dead with the di....ck erect? WTF?!
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by tobstarizhia(m): 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
They should erect him a statue for his service to mankind
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by madskills(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ladylite:
She must have had heavenly orgasm. grin

Maybe it is burantashi or monkey de climb the man took.

The drugs may have damaged their liver or heart so excessive pounding plus high blood pressure burst their arteries sad

If his manhood was still erect maybe her spirit was still using it from the other side.
still using it from the other side, u be MUMU lol
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by einthusan: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
Amazing!! People are getting sex to death and I am still a virgin in my 30's. How god!! oh! my god!! I want to cum hard!!!
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Antichristus: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
scrolldown88:
His manhood literarily lived on

You’re absolutely right. His manhood lives on. Mama Patience.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by frog12: 12:50am On Mar 08, 2020
d type of story the newspapers like nowadays !!!!!!
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Godmademan(m): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

PLEASE KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHERE THIS “FALSE” IS COMING FROM? THIS WAS WHAT I WROTE UNFORTUNATELY AUTOPSY IS STILL VERY PRECARIOUS IN NIGERIA AND IT IS REARLY CONDUCTED“.

GOING BY THE DICTIONARY MEANING OF “PRECARIOUS” AND “RARELY”, PLEASE PROVE TO ME BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT HOW FALSE MY CLAIMS ARE.
YOU HAVE JUST SAID CULTURAL STIGMA MAKES IT DIFFICULT, IN OTHER WORDS IT IS NOT DONE FREQUENTLY (WHICH MEANS IT IS REARLY DONE). OF COURSE BY LAW IT IS A REQUIREMENT IN CASES LIKE THIS.
I meant autopsies are not are not as uncommon as generally thought. There are people that still think the procedure can't be done in Nigeria
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by joefyjade(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
DISADVANTAGE OF SEX

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.