Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt (99110 Views)

Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by MikePaulGh(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/06/man-lady-die-after-rounds-of-sex-in-port-harcourt/

According to mama Peace "his manhood lives on"

What a strong man in life and in death.

You die well player.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by kingPhidel(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
Meanwhile conoVirus dey kihh pepu for Shina, then sex the kihh some for Nigerian..inside life things dey happen oo
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by blacq2009(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
Goalers' draw
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by chatinent: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
A thousand way to die: Marathon la Funeral.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by bonnyhope: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Why depending on drugs for sex...if u are 2minutes noodles, hang in there and do pre-intimacy.. before taking any medicine, endeavor to read about it And please always go for proper check ups often. the way sex just dey kill people now, e be like sey federal government must ban sex o grin

Why wont they take drugs when women are busy complaining how men cannot satisfy them

Some mumu men go wan do pass their power by taking drugs

2 Likes

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
KarlWhyte:

They said Ikoku in Rivers state and this one is here saying nonsense! angry
. You sure say him know where rivers State dey lol

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
the only business thriving in ph after sports betting is sex enhancement drugs, its all about mounting a woman, climbing a woman. and dying ontop of her like a male spider.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/06/man-lady-die-after-rounds-of-sex-in-port-harcourt/

There were also sex-enhancing drugs by the table near the mattress,” the eyewitness said.

is this the latest method of covering up murder

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Stanchez(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
I wonder why people are still foolish..

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Godmademan:
Could it be a case of murder. It is important that investigators rule out that possibility because I don't see both of them taking enhancers at lethal concentrations except they also took something else that hsd potentiating effect.
. It could be true the ops did say they just settled the guy someone could have slipped substance in their drink though he took a sexual enhanced but the lady shouldn't have died.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Ken91(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
nna this one strong ko steady naking
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Dollabiz: 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
smiley
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
One thing must kill a man but to die during orgasm is one if the best ways to die.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by encryptjay(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
dancok:
not all are bad, and besides, u have not met me, all my prayers is get marry this year, so maybe the ones u came across never wanted to settle, let do away chatting here, this is my box Ketikubamidele1985@gmail.com
Someone that created account yesterday is who you're messing with?
Be careful.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Sensini123(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Hard sex?? Were you with them when they were doing it??
I fear oo!!! whether he was also invited ni
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by darleenje: 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
czarr:
grin...

Stop taking performance enhancing drugs they will not hear...towtow that has no end.

black hole in space sucks in all light that comes close to it.

Black hole in between a womans leg is no different.

This look like a murder case with sex cover up
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Npower: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2020
The poor and struggling keep thinking of se.x and more se.x, well you should know what I'm thinking because even Dangote no see my back
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Ezenwanne: 12:30am On Mar 07, 2020
Rubbish reporting. So you were there measuring the hardness until they died. Rubbish!
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by panpan(m): 1:41am On Mar 07, 2020
maasoap:
I'm thinking the same thing too. Though, we've heard about the woman dying before but not both at the same time unless it had to do with things like generator's fume (carbon ll oxide)

This is the most probable cause - carbon monoxide poisoning from the generator's fumes. This is what may have caused the death of the woman and unconsciousness of the man at the same time.

Another possibility, though far-fetched, is double suicide or murder/suicide (by either partner).

Murder by a third party, except by poisoning, is unlikely since the story does not indicate that there was any sign of a forced entry or a struggle. Food poisoning or drug poisoning is unlikely to cause both of them to lose consciousness at the same time (unless they were both asleep); one of them would have raised alarm or called for help.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by CArt(m): 3:46am On Mar 07, 2020
Afromentalist:
Only fools go out of their way, take all kinds of substances to impress these gold digging hoes.

As for me, na to Bleep to my satisfaction, register my presence and move on. If na 5 seconds, or 1 hour I don't care.

I do my thing and move on. No time

You mean you are less concerned about her satisfaction? shocked
If you see her with another man you would tag her as olosho.
You must be a wicked man.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Correcto: 4:08am On Mar 07, 2020
Sounds funny but if you reason am well it is scary o
devilmaycry:
The rate people re dying from sex now....
To fucck go d fear sum people oh grin

The other day a friend of mine told me how he changed his mind from inviting a female friend over for sex....

He was like...wat if she come now,we fucck, sleep and she no wake up...

I was seriously laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by raphy(m): 5:13am On Mar 07, 2020
they came naked so die naked too .the dick will answer his question in heaven abi n hell.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Kaydeexotic(m): 5:27am On Mar 07, 2020
Ladylite:
She must have had heavenly orgasm. grin

Maybe it is burantashi or monkey de climb the man took.

The drugs may have damaged their liver or heart so excessive pounding plus high blood pressure burst their arteries sad

If his manhood was still erect maybe her spirit was still using it from the other side.

The man definitely had cardiac arrest... The reason his manhood was still erect afterwards is called 'priapism'.. usually occurs when blood does not drain adequately from the p*nis...

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by iLegendd(m): 6:23am On Mar 07, 2020
Don't use drugs, read Lasticle and you won't die during sex, they refused.

Download link of the free version https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by NomzyJust(m): 6:36am On Mar 07, 2020
2 - 3 years back this never made news. Killer sex enhancement drugs are now in town.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by luluosas(m): 6:40am On Mar 07, 2020
Abstain from sex if you are not legally married. Most of you here are fornicators, prostitutes, adulterers and adulteresses because you are involved in immoral sexual acts.
REPENT, JESUS CHRIST IS COMING NOW, to take only the elect home. Are you an elect of God? Don't hide because your sins will find you out.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by luluosas(m): 6:42am On Mar 07, 2020
REPENT, JESUS CHRIST IS COMING NOW
devilmaycry:

The other day a friend of mine told me how he changed his mind from inviting a female friend over for sex....

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Thoseen30(m): 6:49am On Mar 07, 2020
Wetin dem won tell God like this
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by sweetgala(m): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2020
devilmaycry:

Guy I swear I've had such thoughts before

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2020
hammerU:
One thing must kill a man.

And nobody mention toto inside the 1000 ways to die.
e dey there, if you were a true fan you would have observed that it was number one on the list..... infact, both the man and the woman died of hyperventilation.... good morning � Nigeria
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Danielmegg(m): 7:34am On Mar 07, 2020
wat a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.