Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt (99104 Views)

Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nephilim: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Stop using sex enhancing drugs!
Do exercise, (push up, leg and lap work, etc) eat well and drink enough water! With this alone I could go two hours plus hitting it hard without cumming!!
So stop killing yourself with drug.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by stormborn28(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
SassyGem101:
The craze for sex in this our generation is very alarming!!!! Like seriously, the way people go about this sex thing by going beyond their God given limits with artificial enhancers is just too extreme.
Hmm...

Dear future hubby, abeg, don't say you want to please me by using enhancers on our wedding night o. If it only 2mins your natural strength can go, I'm OK. Just be alive for me. And me, I'll won't take any concoction to please you o.
Easy does it. Same goes to every one out there.

faster. Faster faster... Na so the guy just dey go
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Amanda4life: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
kingthreat:
Seems more like a murder or suffocation case. Two partners just die like that is suspicious

Death from sex this year is on the high side
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
SassyGem101:
The craze for sex in this our generation is very alarming!!!! Like seriously, the way people go about this sex thing by going beyond their God given limits with artificial enhancers is just too extreme.
Hmm...

Dear future hubby, abeg, don't say you want to please me by using enhancers on our wedding night o. If it only 2mins your natural strength can go, I'm OK. Just be alive for me. And me, I'll won't take any concoction to please you o.

babe i won't do that, i do 10 minutes, is that ok by u?
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
bjgurl:
Public announcement!!!
It's free not to worry
Did you know you don't need to use any sex enhancement drugs, all you need is boost your immune system... Quote me if you need any

..also detoxify while ensuring good nutrition (mostly organic food) and regular workout.

Abeg sound am make dem hear o

Particularly men wey no fit spend 1hr for gym but go wan nack dem wife reach high heavens (orgasm), as if dem go collect prize.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by tunize(m): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ladylite:
She must have had heavenly orgasm. grin

Maybe it is burantashi or monkey de climb the man took.

The drugs may have damaged their liver or heart so excessive pounding plus high blood pressure burst their arteries sad

If his manhood was still erect maybe her spirit was still using it from the other side.
Haba

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by 2shure: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
How can i take sex drug when there is egusi soup with goat meat. Origin. Weed. Nawa o.
U came naked and died naked. God go play your tape for u in HD view
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
SassyGem101:
Hmm...

Lolzz grin grin cheesy
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
dancok:
babe i won't do that, i do 10 minutes, is that ok by u?

tongue.
No way!
I'm done with nairalanders.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

I see nothing shameful here, they left through the same means they came.

If people could celebrate and share testimony when they give birth thereby announcing to the whole world they fvccked whether they used drugs or not we don't know or bother to ask them

I see no justification why people who existed through the same way they came should be mocked.

Even the bible made in clear in Matt. 26:52 " He who lives by the sword, die by the sword"

The same way those who came by fvcck, should equally exist through fvcck.

Shallom!

...And die by fvck
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Ezmans: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
scrolldown88:
His manhood literarily lived on
good, he died in active service
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Mancho94(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
Aunty mbok... U know the names
Ladylite:
She must have had heavenly orgasm. grin

Maybe it is burantashi or monkey de climb the man took.

The drugs may have damaged their liver or heart so excessive pounding plus high blood pressure burst their arteries sad

If his manhood was still erect maybe her spirit was still using it from the other side.

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by wildlife9999(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
if you have the real picture of an incident don't post
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by WealthyChidi(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
nzeobi:
Take sex enhancement and enhance your journey to hell
lol
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by StudyCrestLtd: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Use Samsu oil
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by StudyCrestLtd: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Use Samsu oil always
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by ACE1010: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
Upon the problems we have in this country coupled with the excess heat, people still dey fucck Nawao

cheesy grin
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/06/man-lady-die-after-rounds-of-sex-in-port-harcourt/
harder harder harder has finally taken him to 6ft. when u get to heaven u will be flogged harder
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by famology(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
Upon the problems we have in this country coupled with the excess heat, people still dey fucck Nawao

HahahahHa. ... u nor well, I swear.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by aojully: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
you mean these ones never heard about Heaven and hell?
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by wizod(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
One idiot i was dating will be telling me 'honey harder' and i will use be using d last strenght in me and be doing d banging not knowing i was killing myself. Not until one i nearly died on top her while she was asking for more. After d whole exercise i will think she won't stand and walk home while she will walk home with good steps, i then conclude dat i won't kill myself because of one smelly hairy hole dat will still smell like rotten fish after two hours of taking bath

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by SoNature(m): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Why specify that his MANHOOD was still ERECT

The writer was trying to give a detailed report

It's good for a better comprehension
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by sharpwriter(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Why depending on drugs for sex...if u are 2minutes noodles, hang in there and do pre-intimacy.. before taking any medicine, endeavor to read about it And please always go for proper check ups often. the way sex just dey kill people now, e be like sey federal government must ban sex o grin

Na true o, because if she no wake up, even devil may cry for him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fakest news.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by swoter99: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
I hereby recommend Carburetor Cleaner for upcoming sex addicts.

#Gbagagba

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by sylve11: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
BlackfireX:
Can I see the dead lady picture

Necrophile.. angry cool
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Jman06(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
If a man dies from sex, I think it's understandable. Perhaps, exhaustion leading to heart failure.

But a woman?
Probably took the drug also and in overdose.
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by DEROX: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Afonja will not disappoint
an osu must always be stupid

1 Like

Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by sharpwriter(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
frankdre:
harder harder harder has finally taken him to 6ft. when u get to heaven u will be flogged harder

Hahaha... If you see the way I dey laugh. How you take know say dem dey cane for heaven? grin
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
SassyGem101:

tongue.
No way!
I'm done with nairalanders.
not all are bad, and besides, u have not met me, all my prayers is get marry this year, so maybe the ones u came across never wanted to settle, let do away chatting here, this is my box Ketikubamidele1985@gmail.com
Re: Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt by thunderbabs: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
His manhood remained erect to speak against him on the other side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.