Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

The Benefits Of Exercise In Preventing Health Problems Like Stroke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Benefits Of Exercise In Preventing Health Problems Like Stroke (254 Views)

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Exercise In Preventing Health Problems Like Stroke by nlPoster: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Heart healthy
Re: The Benefits Of Exercise In Preventing Health Problems Like Stroke by LegendaryLover(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
ah lawd.
Especially when it comes to jogging.
I don't mean jogging along high ways covered in carbon monoxide and bad air oo.
I mean going to the stadium on saturdays to jog around while listening to your favourite playlist. It's amazing. Heart-wise and mood lifting too.
Re: The Benefits Of Exercise In Preventing Health Problems Like Stroke by yanabasee(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
I noticed also that, the period I take my routine exercise very serious.... I'd last longer on bed...

Little reasons why girls will go for guys with athletic build bodies....

like me!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Perfect Soul Mate After Searching For Millions Of Years / What You Need To Understand About Men / WILL SEX WITH DIFFERENT WOMEN LEAD TO POVERTY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.