Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? (16736 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Brytesp(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Have never being caught it the act... but one day I went to visit my mom in our family house and she told me she had something to tell me, she sat me down and told me she went for a 7days church program and they were praying and fasting and behold the pastor ministering told her to see him after the church program, so she went to see him when the program was over and he told her that to inform me to should stop the act of masturbation that God revealed it to him while they were praying in church... my mom was surprised af cause she knew I had a gf but never for once thought I masturbated, when she told me damm I was so ashamed of myself inside and also felt kinda free at the same time I just gave her a hug and told her thank you very much for telling me and told her to pray for me before leaving the house...
Up till now am still fighting the urge and fantasies.. it's not easy
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Guest911: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
angelEmade:

I am in Ilorin, most often i can also be in Abuja
so what is your meetup plan?
So I live in Lagos cry but let’s keep in touch? Send me a pm
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Thoseen30(m): 12:29am On Mar 12, 2020
Guest911:

I'm watching you guys
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Boxer007(m): 12:37am On Mar 12, 2020
Thoseen30:
If you've ever been caught, don't be shy come share your experience,

Yes. Only twice

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2020
MiVida:
Being an only son is boring..
... You're an only son.. Yours is still better bruh. I'm the only kid..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Ovi2020: 6:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by angelEmade: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2020
Guest911:

lol bros send u a pm cux i wanna get a job from you? you should send the pm if ur really serious about it sire
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by angelEmade: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2020
Ovi2020:
How is this leg twisting done. Pls explain it dear
well m not exactly sure if you are a sister or a man just longing to savour the charisma and salvage the advantage in this situation. But it is nothing more than twisting the leg...just lay still and move the legs to create an overlapping movement of the thigh and the vagina...aiish it can't really even be explained
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Zither(m): 2:44am On Mar 13, 2020
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by Ovi2020: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
angelEmade:

well m not exactly sure if you are a sister or a man just longing to savour the charisma and salvage the advantage in this situation. But it is nothing more than twisting the leg...just lay still and move the legs to create an overlapping movement of the thigh and the vagina...aiish it can't really even be explained
Thanks dear. We will try it out
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by luvlyoracle(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Zither:

hey writer, I feel your rain on my skin. Your words are a warm, distant downpour. I am caught in the torrent riding on the back of the modest drizzle of your literary expression. Now I shall give back the rain to the cloud...not all of it anyway.

You know what? I also enjoy a drink of metaphor made from the ethereal spice of a skilful pen. Its lingering flavour in my thoughts does not decay. Hah, the saccharine taste of metaphor. If your conviction is that the unknown is a catalyst for inspiration then you have committed no logical abomination. We break boundaries with the hammer of inspiration. No true poet is quiet. The soul of her pen has a thousand voices seeking expression through the facets of her traits and observations. That which you count an empty drum is barren of craft, of noble aspiration, of meaning. Not you. You write when pregnant with words. That is not noise...it is creative noise, "the best words in the best order"....noise filled with light...poetry...albeit in its blossoming.

The bright and alluring clouds harbour a sinister devotion to darkness...yet loved, and a great many nurse the ambition to touch them. Why not you, angel? Having witnessed your literary prowess would a step closer offend your boundary? If your bad is fiery I will be sure to forge a friendship cast in iron in your flames. How can I do that unless we meet? Lol.

I wish that this illuminating exchange stretch into time but it is just a wish...but reading you has made me one writer richer and a day brighter.
sir... whatever it takes pls teach me this way of writing shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by tobby20: 1:42am On May 14, 2020
Ovi2020:

Thanks dear. We will try it out
Omo people dey horney oo
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by angelEmade: 4:28am On May 14, 2020
Penflame:

Did you know her some where before?
he sent me provocative messages and nude pictures so i flared back at him. That's my offence
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 5:15am On May 14, 2020
Simps everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out / Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.