Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her (1874 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Belafonte(m): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2020
proclinician:
A lot of guys are going to end up very useless because of their affiliations with useless girls. I've not seen what will give my babe the audacity to carry my laptop away from my house. Or even mentioning it at all.

As in, I find this whole story ridiculous. What exactly was the purpose of her taking the laptop to work?
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Yxxx: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
tooth4tooth:
The three of you are annoying angry

Very annoying...who does that even my aka nkita laptop i cant give.
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by Idontgiveafuck2: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Whizzy080:
Please guys advice me because the only thing my mind is telling me now i s to kill him(bestie)
What happens is that I had a project to handle and for that I kinda ran outta cash to purchase a new laptop that has a better spec,so I contacted my senior brother outside country and luckily sent me an Apple macbook pro 17 inches days after..she came and saw me using the system asked who has it,I told her I borrowed from a friend because from the start I never really reveal my myself to her...couple with the sleekness and beautiful the system is she never stop begging to let carry to her work place the following morning I declined but later agreed since she promise returning in the evening after work
Long story short...according to her it was stolen from her desk while charging that she told her dad about it that they'll buy me another one
I curiously checked her WhatsApp chat and saw her begging the guy to return the system that it wasn't hers
Truth is I've gotten the guys digits plotted to Bleep him up immediately
I'm really confused
YOU ARE A BIG DISSAPOINTMENT TO ANYTHING CALL MAN.SMH.
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by henryobinna(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
What Did I Just Read?

Do you mean to say your girlfriend took your laptop you use to work to her workplace? What for?

What kind of young men are we releasing into the society? WTF?

Now she has the effrontery to tell you that bul.ls.hit story?

This one na see finish..

And now you're planning on going to fight another person entirely despite knowing your girlfriend lied to you...

Oga tell her to go being your laptop from her actual boyfriend
Re: The Guy She Call Bestie Seized My Laptop From Her by CsRockefeller(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
grin you guys won't kee me.

Thunder fire love there. Me, give you my laptop.... I dey craze?

My close friend from school wanted to try that nonsense.

Guys! Walk in love, don't walk on love.

Love isn't stupid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Single And Refuse To Read This, You Are On Your Own. / I Want To Have Sex Again Since 2018 / How I become an brothel Addict My story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.