Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? (54787 Views)

Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by eaddyboy: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Waiting for the elders to come and brief us

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by yrex01(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
I’m not single nor married so I no get idea
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Single better
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by janedonez(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Married life is sweet if you meet the right person.

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Freestainworld(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Married is better than single maybe because I married peaceful woman.

2 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Flytime: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Single life is freedom
Married life has a feeling of fulfillment in a way with restrictions.

4 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by virginboy1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
As a man,Single life one is likely to take risk and enjoy life to the fullest. cheesy

I can't say for married life.... Moreover, many men are so paranoid of this institution called marriage... cry

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by daniddan1999: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Check my page for quality wear
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Single oooo but with the right lady like angelEmade, married life is Bae cool
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Kobicove(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Whatever rocks your boat
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by jamze: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Na was so

says who? Several men/women have been killed by their (ex)lovers.

The percentage is even higher that those murdered by their spouse. i agree that many have died for that reason but you're exaggerating. Single folks get killed as well
. Na wa oo

solution to what? The best is isolating yourself. Why? Cause people are quack.
na wa oo

to be honest, yes. Being single is freedom. To *CHECK IT OUT!!!*

*HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE PROUD*
----------------------------------------------

*1. If you cannot* submit yourself to higher authority.

*2. If you find it* difficult to accept corrections.

*3. If you are too big* to say “sorry”.

*4. If you think that* your success or achievements are based on your efforts.

*5. If you don’t have* respect for people.

*6. If you are always* feeling superior to others.

*7. If you always want to control* or dominate others.

*8. If you think that you* are better than other people.

*9. If you cannot work under* those with lesser qualifications.

*10. If you always want people* to respect and honour you.

*11. If you want people to* notice you anywhere you go.

*12. If you are a graduate and you* feel too big to do any small job till you get a big one.

*13. If you cannot marry* those with lesser qualifications(especially as a female).

*14. If you are always angry* at those who correct you.

*15. If you avoid those* who criticize you.

*16. If you feel* too big to learn.

*17. If you feel ashamed* to ask questions about what you don’t know.

*18. If you are always bragging* about your achievements/connections.

*19. If you don’t consider it necessary to say* “thank you” to those who help you.

*20. If you desire to always be* addressed by your title.

*21. If you think that nobody* knows more than you.

*22. If you think that you cannot* make mistakes.

*23. If you are fond of blaming others* for your actions/inactions

*24. If you think that you know* everything in life.

*25. Pride limits a man's destiny*
Pride destroys glory
Pride devalues grace and anointing

*26. The earlier we make a change* and accept adequate corrections.

*27 When you look at those who helped* you to get to the top as nothing.

*28 When you refused to appreciate those* who have been a blessing to your life even when you have over enough to do so.

When message of God has no value or meaning to you* through the same man of God or person God has tremendously used for your upliftment. 
na wa oo

*30 When you are too* officious about position.

*Don't be conscious of tittle be humble Remember God resist the proud but gives Grace to the humble*.do as you like, not bother yourself with the many worries of marriage and having a partner, you can afford to be self_centered and dedicate you life to fvck anything that moves.
But married life is maturity. After the bliss of youth, you settle that with that special someone to make memories that actually count.
I respect the vows.

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by callmeRichie(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Well with the rate I'm enjoying this single life ever since, I would still choose SINGLE a million times tongue.

Buh nothing really worth having someone only designated for you alone, buh where would you find that

3 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by konkonbilo(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
smiley
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Ramos16(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Qaw361:
Marriage life is enjoyable

Enjoyable means not great but it is okay

2 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Babysuccess02(f): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hmm. Let me think of what to say. I'm coming back. smiley
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Neddyogu(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Depends on the nature of the person involved. An introvert or recluse may find bachelorhood or spinsterhood more enjoyable, whereas an outgoing sanguine may find matrimonial life more enjoyable. It's just a matter of POV

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Minesbetter(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
There is none which does/doesn't have the good and the other side of it.
but as for me I'm still single(and making the best out of it ).
anywhere I come across lovely couple,I wish I was married.
anytime I come across the other(not so good), I pray for the enduement to understand my patner
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
This one pass my power, make then senior men give their opinions. People wey don see wella for this life grin make then testify

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Pidginwhisper: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Single Life mehn! Just make sure you have kids..

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Corporate2020: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Single Life: Seven different girls for each day of the week making 365 pussssies in a year.
Married Life: Same girl, same pussssy every day except you are irresponsible.

Single Life: Same Different Cook each week
Married Life: Cook every week.

So, you be the judge

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
I think marriage is more enjoyable when you marry the right person.

7 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Kdon2: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
stevmatt15:
Nobody has ever died of being single, but many, I mean countless of many has died for marrying a wrong woman and the death rate is still increasing.

What now is the solution? Is being single more enjoyable than married life?

Single of course. No unnecessary drama or baggages

2 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
single is bae,is it a must to marry sef
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Benwallt(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Being married is more enjoyable so far you ain't with one that will run you loco
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by woodsbeatrice30: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Why I aint never gonna get married.. cheesy
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by shekauvsbuhari: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
SINGLE LIFE IS DOPE. MARRIAGE NA SCAM. MARRIAGE IS ONLY GOOD FOR JOBLESS GUYS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BE KEEPING THEM COMPANY BCS THEY ARE IDLE AND HAVE NOWHERE TO GO.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Kdon2: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Joycekkh:
I think marriage is more enjoyable when you marry the right person.

So then its conditional.
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by gbagyiza: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Both have their ugly part. Stories like a single lady drank sniper n died because her boyfriend dumped her, a young man hangs himself because his girlfriend abandoned him is peculiar with the single. So, both the single n the married r in it big time but I must confess that the single has a little window to easily pullout of any relationship that is faced with challenges than the married. So, to round it up the single enjoy little bit over the married because they can easily break up.
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kdon2:

So then its conditional.
It is, being single can also be miserable cause of loneliness, everything in life is conditional.

2 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by MATURELION: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
All the married idiots in this forums have started fuming hahaha leave toto you no gree grin grin love kee una, single for life cool

2 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by frugal(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Single all the way. I like my peace of mind Biko.

Not like I've been married before tho, so can't accurately compare. But the stories aren't encouraging one bit - and the reason is simple, this generation has departed from the ways of God.

4 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by MATURELION: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
SINGLE LIFE IS DOPE. MARRIAGE NA SCAM. MARRIAGE IS ONLY GOOD FOR JOBLESS GUYS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BE KEEPING THEM COMPANY BCS THEY ARE IDLE AND HAS NOWHERE TO GO.
one chilled Heineken for you there cool

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.