Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,712 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? (54784 Views)

Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by johnnychuks(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
when you have good wife or good husband with some cash married life is the best.

5 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by captaininiobong(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Marriage isnt compulsory. If you can stay single (no masturbation) you will enjoy life for one. But if you cant stay, get married (the begining marriage) you will transcient into life for two in spirit what you earn is mearnt to take care of you and the woman.
Most people have problems because they think marriage is love/lust. Then they marry the wrong person. But marriage is business for God. To bring more people to existence. your husband should make you the perfect woman and you are to make him the perfect man. Even GOD honours marriage with the right people.
For more info email: captaininiobong@gmail.com

5 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by AfroKnight: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
If you love the idea of marriage with kids, then being single (when most of your peers are married) will feel oppressive.

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by golddare: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
stevmatt15:
Nobody has ever died of being single, but many, I mean countless of many has died for marrying a wrong woman and the death rate is still increasing.

What now is the solution? Is being single more enjoyable than married life?

"Good marriages promote health and longevity, but stressful and shattered marriages have the opposite effect, especially for men"
https://www.health.harvard.edu/mens-health/marriage-and-mens-health

If you marry the right person you will enjoy more than when you are single its vice versa but mind you reckless lifestyles of singles have sent more to early graves than married people. Statistics proved that married people lives longer than singles.

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by StUriah(m): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
JohnieWalker12:
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains Favour from the Lord cool

Not in Nigeria.

If you find a good, faithful and reliable wife you should thank your star.

4 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Ronkks(f): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Get the necessary information before marriage and you will have the best of time. Premarital Coaches are here to guide and help you have a great marriage
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
am still single, I d'nt really knw which to choose.

when am married, I will come back and tell u my answer. for now I d'nt have an answer to this thread

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Biodun1929(m): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
it should be single life for ladies because I use to be tired atimes by just mere thinking of marriage and everything.
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Kdon2: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Joycekkh:
It is, being single can also be miserable cause of loneliness, everything in life is conditional.

If you are single and lonely then something is wrong somewhere

3 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by angelEmade: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:
Single oooo but with the right lady like angelEmade, married life is Bae cool
how would you know?
M not fun to be with...
M not romantic and might not have sexual emotions for you.
We have never been married...so bae or not u wnt know
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by holluphemydavid(m): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
100% enjoying my married life than my single life

4 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by vivalavida(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Single life is bae ooo

But having babe over the weekend for one month consecutively has shown me the other side of life. Sometimes u come home and an empty house is quite discouraging. No one to talk to. All chores are done by me. Sometimes I run back to the family house on weekends. But having my babe over has been exhilarating. Someone to gist with, laugh with. Someone who helps you out in the kitchen. My fridge is stocked up with food prepared by her. The nights are more pleasurable. The cuddling and everything is on point.
It's actually making me think of marriage right now sef.
Lol

@czarchris, come and state your own opinion

8 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by intruder15(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
stevmatt15:
Nobody has ever died of being single, but many, I mean countless of many has died for marrying a wrong woman and the death rate is still increasing.

What now is the solution? Is being single more enjoyable than married life?

The pictures you uploaded doesn't reflect on the realities in dating and marriage. Firstly, the term enjoyment differs for people. One have to define what he sees as enjoyment. Mr A may prefer hanging out with friends, getting high and engage in illicit sex.
Mr B may prefer going to serene environment, site seeing, watching the birds or animals in a zoo as well as visiting new places.

If you fall into the category of MR A, marriage should be boring for you and may not be fun/enjoyable. If you fall into category of MR B, marriage changes nothing as you can carry your wife along and have fun as you deem fit.

Mr A will be perceived as an irresponsible man in our current day society. Moreover, marriage is not for irresponsible people.

8 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
angelEmade:

how would you know?
M not fun to be with...
M not romantic and might not have sexual emotions for you.
We have never been married...so bae or not u wnt know

Who gave u such thought dt u ain't fun to be with ?

Seems u Wana Isolate ursef abi.. Better stop it, okay and be positive

Give a it chance first then you will realize that you av been wrong all these while...

grin

2 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by dingbang(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Married with no kids at the onset.
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by angelEmade: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Who gave u such thought dt u ain't fun to be with ?

Seems u Wana Isolate ursef abi.. Better stop it, okay and be positive

Give a it chance first then you will realize that you av been wrong all these while...

grin
sire...i have a girlfriend. And i love her
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by MONEY247: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
I will remain single for life oooo
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Didi2d(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Me am planning of moving out of the house for her, wahala too much. Flights and quarrel almost every day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
angelEmade:
sire...i have a girlfriend. And i love her
Ok
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Blackmoran(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
What dumb question!!!!!!!! Of course na single life na...
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by NextBuhari: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Marriage no be beans ooh.! Most of the married people envy those who are single. And what do they do? They lure and pressure them to join them in the torture that goes with marriage. Wonder why women become hyper religious when they become married?

11 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
See comments, why don't you look for the right partner instead of condemning marriage

2 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by gbami(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Single Life Is Freedom....I just have 2 reasons why I want to get married....
I work in a hospital...
A man was very ill... The only person that stayed with him from morning till night everyday was his wife...Other family members came and went and stopped coming...The wife was there...
I knew it was only love nothing else...
Secondly...For children...I want to have my children raised in a happy home of both parents..
Any other reasons are bullshit

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by abimic(m): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Not married anyway, but i am sure been married would be better if you marry your friend, who understands every bit of you. I have always loved a companion, i can't rate a single life over been married, esp if i marry the right woman for me..no way!.

3 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by gbami(m): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Didi2d:
Me am planning of moving out of the house for her, wahala too much. Flights and quarrel almost every day
We are in the same boat... Nothing like peace of mind...It is priceless
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by izibili44: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Me I will be Nigeria next month. To send mine packing.

2 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by joseph1832(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Depend on the way you look at it though.

I'll always say marriage, just like religion is fraud. Like who say I have to be married to have sex? Who say I have to be married to live happily ever after? Who say I have to be married to have kids? Etc.

All this nonsense is just society's way of controlling our mind. Plain and simple.

7 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by CzarChris(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
vivalavida:
Single life is bae ooo

But having babe over the weekend for one month consecutively has shown me the other side of life. Sometimes u come home and an empty house is quite discouraging. No one to talk to. All chores are done by me. Sometimes I run back to the family house on weekends. But having my babe over has been exhilarating. Someone to gist with, laugh with. Someone who helps you out in the kitchen. My fridge is stocked up with food prepared by her. The nights are more pleasurable. The cuddling and everything is on point.
It's actually making me think of marriage right now sef.
Lol

@czarchris, come and state your own opinion
Guy leave matter, the single life is the best of the best, as an introvert, coming home alone is sweeter than anything ever. I cook myself, infact I prefer meals cooked by me, but truth be told the chores can be discouraging.
But I love my solitude, but the freedom that comes with being single is bliss, I can go home at anytime without fear of being reprimanded by anybody. Guy I love my freedom o, even when girl come sef, most times she most go her house that day o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Lordswazz(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Don't let people lie to you that all voluntarily single people are irresponsible. A number of them are far more responsible than some people wearing gold and silver bands would ever be.

Not everybody likes a regimented and predictable life. No guarantee you'll be happy married; no guarantee you'll be happy single either. Just do what you're comfortable with.

8 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by vivalavida(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
CzarChris:
Guy leave matter, the single life is the best of the best, as an introvert, coming home alone is sweeter than anything ever. I cook myself, infact I prefer meals cooked by me, but truth be told the chores can be discouraging.
But I love my solitude, but the freedom that comes with being single is bliss.

Lol
Introvert dey marry too oo

For how long do u think u can keep up with coming back home to an empty house?

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by angelEmade: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ok
he is angry.
He did not even attempt my test.
He will come back to say he is not angry.
You think i would be giving you attention if i dont like you?
My number...u want it right...to be in my life. U will have to be a patient man with lots of endurance...
If only you knew...that one of your gmail photos was my background for two days...till my cousin changed it again
mabinu dear but o kin ni suuru o de ti ma n binnu easily ju

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.