Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? (54790 Views)

Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:48am On Jun 14, 2020
As for me marriage is one of the wonderful things that has ever happened to me. There are things I could achieve when I was single but now I have achieved them with the help of my lovely wife.

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 14, 2020
Chicastle:

You mean he is USU?
Oke usu karanka oooo
Old Male Bat
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Ryan03(f): 5:43am On Jun 14, 2020
stevmatt15:
Nobody has ever died of being single, but many, I mean countless of many has died for marrying a wrong woman and the death rate is still increasing.

What now is the solution? Is being single more enjoyable than married life?
the wrong woman? What about the wrong man? Always try to balance your posts

2 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Victoria25(f): 5:49am On Jun 14, 2020
To me I think married life is better with the right partner.
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Carter4luv(m): 5:53am On Jun 14, 2020
stevmatt15:
Nobody has ever died of being single, but many, I mean countless of many has died for marrying a wrong woman and the death rate is still increasing.

married life is more enjoyable than single life, when you marry the right woman. married life is more enjoyable when you're growing with your kids.

single life is only sweet at University level after graduation it becomes complicated
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by PHN002(f): 6:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Married life

The experience is exceptional, everyday I thank God for blessing me beyond my imagination.

It’s been 8years in marriage with 2lovely kids and over 16years in relationships but I tell you the truth, My husband is the best.

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by rukell(m): 6:09am On Jun 14, 2020
I mean countless of many has died for marrying a wrong woman and the death rate is still increasing.

What now is the solution? Is being single more enjoyable than married life? [/quote]It doesn't necessary mean its just with the woman,this thing is vice versa.single is more enjoyable
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 14, 2020
Liposure:
that not enough excuse. I tink d problem is u tink 2 much
maybe
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by LaJoe2: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2020
W

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Amalekki: 6:48am On Jun 14, 2020
grin grin
Don't do it. They are lying just to drag you into the club.

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by raphy(m): 6:52am On Jun 14, 2020
single life is still the best you can go anywhere and come back without being ask silly question or get your pant check if you are female or get your dress check of female perfume if you a male.

married life is like a prison make enough money and choose your prison mate and sentence yourself wisely to avoid avoid jail break .

that first poster sha.

but not all prison are bad there are some heaven made prisons.

4 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by A305: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Marriage is man made, sexual monogamy is unnatural while being single is only temporarily enjoyable because evolution don't support it.

2 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by miniziter(m): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2020
As a married man, I Bleep when I like, I don't do the laundry, I don't cook, my children play around me, I see someone ro rest his head on my laps...
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by miniziter(m): 7:06am On Jun 14, 2020
raphy:
single life is still the best you can go anywhere and come back without being ask silly question or get your pant check if you are female or get your dress check of female perfume if you a male.

married life is like a prison make enough money and choose your prison mate and sentence yourself wisely to avoid avoid jail break .

that first poster sha.

but not all prison are bad there are some heaven made prisons.

And how many people complained of thier pants being checked to you?
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Obidiugwu: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2020
I prefer married life especially when you get the right partner.
Dm us for your different types of fabric,curtain and bedding. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Barbienice(f): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2020
Married Life is more enjoyable when you marry your Better Half.
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by saraki2019(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2020
What is single?
In a relationship or with no relationship
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by mechanics(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2020
Your analysis is wrong o, people are also dying single, and mind you, when one marry the right partner, he or she will leave long, go and find out.
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Victoria25:
To me I think married life is better with the right partner.

Leeching spree.
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Obidiugwu:
I prefer married life especially when you get the right partner.
Dm us for your different types of fabric,curtain, and bedding. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five

How many people marry the right person? The probability of getting the right person is 2-10. Therefore, the married life is wahala to many

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Ibechris2: 7:19am On Jun 14, 2020
The problem with many of you here casting marriage and using negative words to make marriage suit ur single lifestyles is because,many will claim they have heard and they have seen that this person stab her husband,this one killed his wife.

In all of this,marriage is the best thing that hapend to me...it is lovely and indeed, God's blessing abound in it.

However, if you think marriage is over hyped, good for u,and for many of us who still believe that marriage is a Godly institution still enjoys it and have no regrets.
But if u don't have the financial clout to take care of your family pls,never try to marry,marriage is work and never u joke with it.

Experience is the best teacher thank u all.

2 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by jossypet(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Eccl. 4:9-12
Amos 3:3
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2020
janedonez:
Married life is sweet if you meet the right person.

How many people married the right person? Probability 2-of 10. A lot of married is a deadly cage and prison...
Our magistrate court is filled with divorce or separation cases.....
I think the benefit of marrying some of our ladies is sex and children.
And I believe there are alternatives to getting those benefits ....if you know you know.
A lot of people take advantage of marriage to accomplish their selfish ambition and thereafter leave their partner with sorrows and pains...
Single all the way jooo!
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by pricy007(m): 7:31am On Jun 14, 2020
JohnieWalker12:
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains Favour from the Lord cool

he who finds a "GOOD Wife" not just a wife

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Lovelyn451(f): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2020
the children part of marriage is the only thing I don't want to miss. But u see the companion part, spouse, mate, hanging around husband like handbag, sex, these things doesn't trip me because I like my privacy like mad and I'm a chronic introvert
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 14, 2020
pricy007:
he who finds a "GOOD Wife" not just a wife

For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that. I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
1 Corinthians 7:7‭-‬8 KJV
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:
the children part of marriage is the only thing I don't want to miss. But u see the companion part, spouse, mate, hanging around husband like handbag, sex, these things doesn't trip me because I like my privacy like mad and I'm a chronic introvert

An average chronic introvert is mean I may be wrong
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Lovelyn451(f): 7:50am On Jun 14, 2020
Gforce2015:

An average chronic introvert is mean I may be wrong
extremely mean, bossy and domineering
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Tonyspecial(m): 7:51am On Jun 14, 2020
For me, the married are envying the singles while the singles are envying the married
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2020
stevmatt15:

This is epic grin

But I'm glad you mentioned a wrong woman
Find the right woman and marry
If it turns out she was just acting all right to get you trapped, kick her right out of the front door out of your life before you die prematurely and revert back to single life. You don't have to reduce your life span cos you're married
A right woman never acts.
A right woman is golden, but unfortunately they're extremely scarce in this society embarassed
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by bizhop01: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2020
About To Wed

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by kennyz247(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2020
ugaby:
This is one of the most dumb question i have seen in this forum,
There is time for everything in this life. life can be sweet at every stage of it. if you are happy being single when you are supposed to be married, i can tell you that you are deceiving yourself. and if you got yourself involve in early marriage, you will have yourself to blame.

This question makes no sense as long as i m concern.
guy leave dat super story, been single still remain d best any time any day....even Jesus enjoy been single das y he never boreda to get married..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.