Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? (54788 Views)

Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by shestrong(f): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2020
Dicktion:

This is epic grin

But I'm glad you mentioned a wrong woman
Find the right woman and marry
If it turns out she was just acting all right to get you trapped, kick her right out of the front door out of your life before you die prematurely and revert back to single life. You don't have to reduce your life span cos you're married
A right woman never acts.
A right woman is golden, but unfortunately they're extremely scarce in this society embarassed
The wrong partner u mean, not the wrong woman because it goes both ways.

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by DrProf(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2020
Passionate888:
Singleness is next to Godliness

E dey bible sef
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by damtan(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2020
All I know is that I can't wait to be with my urhobo girl
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Karlifate: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Blendy77:
When you marry your friend as in someone both of you started from scratch, trust me married life is more enjoyable. A lot of people are suffering because they are not friends with their spouse or they married for the wrong reasons and after several years discovered what attracted them in the first place is no more there. I met my hubby in school and today after 14years of marriage, I can say proudly that God has been faithful In making us 1. We look out for each other's growth and try to build up ourselves in the best possible ways with God on our side. The job I have today that has greatly prospered us, it was my hubby who applied for me even when I wasnt interested 13 years ago cos I assumed then that I wont get that type of job without knowing any big man or senator in Nigeria. The job he has today I was the one who got infor about a vacancy there and made enquiries and my friends working there asked me to send his CV. Today after 16years of working there he is seen as one of their strongest hands which has earned him lots of awards and overseas training yearly which other of his colleagues dont get. That is the kind of relationship am talking about, being friends first, having the word of God as your guide and helping each other to grow. Years after even after the kids arrival, you will still see yourselves as friends.
It's not like we dont have misunderstanding or we dont quarrel, of course we do once in a while but because we are friends we settle and over look each others lapses. Of course married life is bae for me any day and anytime���

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2020
shestrong:

The wrong partner u mean, not the wrong woman because it goes both ways.
Ya that's true. Some men are worse than a dead dog embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by yumu: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
To be married to a trusted, caring, loving, honest, and a God fearing person is the best in LIFE, once its opposites marriage is HELL,. But in all it pays to get married, singleness is killing and dangerous.
Pray for a good Man or woman to marry. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by dunsin125: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:
the children part of marriage is the only thing I don't want to miss. But u see the companion part, spouse, mate, hanging around husband like handbag, sex, these things doesn't trip me because I like my privacy like mad and I'm a chronic introvert
Well, marry someone who thinks alike. There are guys who are just interested in the children part alone and not a fan of companionship.

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by MrBen619(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Single is enjoyable when you're younger, but when you grow old and weaker, you will realize the advantage of a family.

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by bonnyhope: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
In my honest opinion, being single is more enjoyable except that you'll miss the sex part (for those of us that are born again) but talk about freedom and the will to do what you want and when you want it, single life is bae unlike when you're married that you must do certain things whether convenient or not.

Now one aspect marriage life can freak you out is home front where you have to manage and keep it and also have to combine it with your job.
I do visit some of my married friends and sometimes don't admire them cos we may get back from work same thread time, and right from the road while I'm relaxed and not hurrying to anything, she's rushing to pick the kids from school, stopping at the market to buy a few stuffs to make evening meals. She get home, attend to the kids then races to the kitchen to prepare meals by what time I would have rested and prolly taken something light for the day. And I begin to wonder, is this what I'm going to be someday? Mannn its not enjoyable at all.

That is just one aspect of it. Talking about emotional aspect where you have to deal with spouses short comings and all that. Its a whole lot.
Families and others.
Marriage is over hyped especially in Nigeria where you believed to lose yourself just so you can be seen as submissive.

Let me still enjoy my single life while it last biko.

If you are really a born again
Being submissive should not be a thing of worry to you. You wrote all these to get cheap likes
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Carter4luv(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
kennyz247:

where u want follow find the right woman for ds Nigeria?when hustle nova pay guys

a real woman will stand by u wen u av nothing. God will help us get the right women
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Sososo(f): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Both have their low and high moments. Married people enjoy companionship but atimes there
might be issues that may lead to quarrel. Single life on the other hand is also enjoyable cause you are in charge but the downside is loneliness.

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Livingstone124: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
See Single people see SNIPER
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Sososo(f): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
In my honest opinion, being single is more enjoyable except that you'll miss the sex part (for those of us that are born again) but talk about freedom and the will to do what you want and when you want it, single life is bae unlike when you're married that you must do certain things whether convenient or not.

Now one aspect marriage life can freak you out is home front where you have to manage and keep it and also have to combine it with your job.
I do visit some of my married friends and sometimes don't admire them cos we may get back from work same thread time, and right from the road while I'm relaxed and not hurrying to anything, she's rushing to pick the kids from school, stopping at the market to buy a few stuffs to make evening meals. She get home, attend to the kids then races to the kitchen to prepare meals by what time I would have rested and prolly taken something light for the day. And I begin to wonder, is this what I'm going to be someday? Mannn its not enjoyable at all.

That is just one aspect of it. Talking about emotional aspect where you have to deal with spouses short comings and all that. Its a whole lot.
Families and others.
Marriage is over hyped especially in Nigeria where you believed to lose yourself just so you can be seen as submissive.

Let me still enjoy my single life while it last biko.
it's not easy o especially for the born again
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by DexterousOne(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
dasparrow:
It depends on the individual. Some people do better in a partnership such as marriage while others do better going life solo. An elderly gentleman once told me that there are pros and cons being married and there are pros and cons of being single. So figure out what you think is best for you.

Well said
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by CorporateJay(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jh0wsef:
single life can sweet ehn, shayo and faaji as you like till mama calls.
But at the end of it all, you need a companion who you'll tell your deepest secrets to freely, your gist partner, your soulmate, the mother / father of your kids, the one you'll share responsibilities with, someone who understands the pain behind the smile, the tears that hasn't dropped, the one who'll s*x you to sleep when you're stressed at night, the one who'll kiss your forehead everytime the sun rises.

I can now finally say that, MARRIED LIFE IS THE BEST(WITH THE RIGHT PARTNER)

BUT WHICHEVER STATUS YOU FALL IN, YOU HAVE A BRAND /BUSINESS AND YOU DESERVE THE ATTENTION YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS WITH GOOD BRANDING! GET YOUR CLASSY LOGOS, BUSINESS CARDS, FLYERS ETC AND ATTRACT AUDIENCE WITH ZERO STRESS. CONTACT US TODAY!

Check out some of my works

https://www.nairaland.com/5586025/hey-check-out-designs

Fvck you... What's the meaning of "sex you" are you mad?
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by hartson(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
JohnieWalker12:
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains Favour from the Lord cool

and instead of obtaining the favour what men receive afterwards is misery and frustration as seen today from the new found wives..
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Sososo(f): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
StUriah:

Not in Nigeria.

If you find a good, faithful and reliable wife you should thank your star.
chai it's not fair o BTW is that why you are answering uriah
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ryan03:
the wrong woman? What about the wrong man? Always try to balance your posts
Sorry for being partial, but women are worse when it comes to this.
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Sososo(f): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

You are wrong my dear. It all depend on who they marry. Part of a man's work is to protect his wife. Not just on security but every aspect of life.
I admit some men can be horrible but most are good in protecting their wives. A man who sees the wife return from work, buy food for cooking and also go to kitchen after a whole day work is not protecting his wife enough. This is because the wife can collapse doing excessive works. Way out of it is to get a helper. Most Igbos pick their relatives who could be helping their wives. The only issue is that women sometimes can have horrible attitude towards the helper and ruin everything.

As for me, I can't stand seeing my wife undergoing enormous stress. Not just me alone. Many men
husband material 100 yards

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Lovelyn451(f): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
dunsin125:
Well, marry someone who thinks alike. There are guys who are just interested in the children part alone and not a fan of companionship.
unfortunately I've been getting my opposite, people that want to show me off not knowing that I'm so so boring..lol
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Wayne4uall(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
vivalavida:
Single life is bae ooo

But having babe over the weekend for one month consecutively has shown me the other side of life. Sometimes u come home and an empty house is quite discouraging. No one to talk to. All chores are done by me. Sometimes I run back to the family house on weekends. But having my babe over has been exhilarating. Someone to gist with, laugh with. Someone who helps you out in the kitchen. My fridge is stocked up with food prepared by her. The nights are more pleasurable. The cuddling and everything is on point.
It's actually making me think of marriage right now sef.
Lol

@czarchris, come and state your own opinion

We are facing the same thing.. Staying alone in a two bed room apartment.. Most times I get drunk before going home so that I can sleep as soon I get back home... Been single can be so boring at times..

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by folu4real(f): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Qaw361:
Marriage life is enjoyable

You are right but truth be told it smooth sometimes and rough sometimes. I pray God should keep giving me the spirit of endurance.
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Gerrard59(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
gbami:
Single Life Is Freedom....I just have 2 reasons why I want to get married....
I work in a hospital...
A man was very ill... The only person that stayed with him from morning till night everyday was his wife...Other family members came and went and stopped coming...The wife was there...
I knew it was only love nothing else...
Secondly...For children...I want to have my children raised in a happy home of both parents..
Any other reasons are bullshit

The bold is very important because the vast majority of well groomed children come from a two parent-household compared to single parent.

1 Like

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by OyinO: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Singleness is better! Accept that hard FACT. Nigerian youths are fond of denying reality because of the hypocrisy of their imperial religions.
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by gbami(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gerrard59:

The bold is very important because the vast majority of well groomed children come from a two parent-household compared to single parent.
,�
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
yrex01:
I’m not single nor married so I no get idea

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Bambela(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
If not for kids, there is nothing in marriage apart from forcing you to eat one food till you die.
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by vivalavida(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wayne4uall:

We are facing the same thing.. Staying alone in a two bed room apartment.. Most times I get drunk before going home so that I can sleep as soon I get back home... Been single can be so boring at times..

Baba I dey tell u

Now I am asking babe to come every Friday to Sunday.
Just saw her off now sef
It's worth it Abeg

Only man go dey house, cook,eat,watch TV then go sleep. E no easy
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
CzarChris:
Guy leave matter, the single life is the best of the best, as an introvert, coming home alone is sweeter than anything ever. I cook myself, infact I prefer meals cooked by me, but truth be told the chores can be discouraging.
But I love my solitude, but the freedom that comes with being single is bliss, I can go home at anytime without fear of being reprimanded by anybody. Guy I love my freedom o, even when girl come sef, most times she most go her house that day o.
i like the fact that u said the truth, I'm introvert too, but the house chore is overwhelming sometimes, like now i can't cook, i just lay down here typing, no soup for me today, cook/cleaning and kids, is the reason i will marry.

2 Likes

Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Harrykn: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Single life is the best if not for kids wu marriage help?

I swr down, just kids o
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:
unfortunately I've been getting my opposite, people that want to show me off not knowing that I'm so so boring..lol
we could work something out, am interested in the kids part.
Re: Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:
the children part of marriage is the only thing I don't want to miss. But u see the companion part, spouse, mate, hanging around husband like handbag, sex, these things doesn't trip me because I like my privacy like mad and I'm a chronic introvert
am someone like u, an introvert too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.