Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) (2098 Views)

Men Go Their Own Ways (mgtow) / The Confusion Of The Male Species (by B.O.E.) / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
Are men going their own way?! Can man ever go his own way? Our world may be a man's world, but it would be nothing without a woman, as someone rightly said. Man is creation. Woman is creation's glory.

For me, MGTOW can only mean 'Male Genders Trolling Obstinate Women'.

MGTOW is a social phenomenon just like feminism. Most men who hold this ideology are mainly heterosexual men committed to remaining single and/or celibate due to what they perceive as the risks of relationships, the undesirable qualities of modern women, and the negative influence of feminism.

I've done a bit of research concerning the group. The ideal behind it is a reactionary one in response to the feministic and narissistic tendencies of myopic women. Amusingly, the group reveals the hypocrisy and instability of the feminine nature. A truth they daringly proclaim. However, its fault lies in its fallacies of absolute generalization and rigid feminine victimization. The group in trying to point out feminine negativism and irritancy ends up also being drenched in masculine toxicity, extremism and superiority.

Here is why the ideology is bound to fail in my opinion.

1) Going by logic, just a simple fact check, in WOMAN is MAN, in FEMALE is MALE, in MRS is MR, in SHE is HE. This will may say conveys a conspicuous message. Could this be a way of nature saying, 'genders are not independent of the other'? Man will always be attached to woman and woman will not be without a man.

Naturally, the creative bound between a man and a woman is formed at birth and this last till coming off age or when the mother dies. The sexual bound between a man and woman is at marriage and ought to last till death. When these mutual and sexual bounding is altered, the end results tends to be the abnormal and antinatural tendencies and desires of the male and female species. Modern human nature is greatly flawed.

2) The natural harmony and bound between mother and child is a notable factor. Biased ideologies are not for great men. Men whose mums are their heroines and lovers. A man who have experienced deep motherly love can tell of an almost greater love than wifely love. How can a man born of a woman abhor women? Victims of women savagery, foolery and venomosity I guess! But a man needn't abhor his opposite kind to be able to deal with them or avoid their excesses.

3) Can a man really go his own way? Well, the first man proved a point. Ever wonder why Adam gave in to Eve when compelled with the forbidden fruit? He could have gone his own way. It didn't take Eve more than a day to convince Adam to do the forbidden. For when God visited in the cool of the day, Adam was found hiding with his partner in crime. No one knows how she convinced him to disobey God but one thing was certain, her influence. Was she persuasive? Was she manipulative? Was she deceptive? Was she threatening? Was she emotionally appealing? Was she coercive? Whatever it was, the Power of a Woman in full effect.

Ironically, up to this day it still doesn't take women much difficulty in making men eat forbidden fruits or do their biddings (I'm speaking only with respect to natural men. A normal man). It takes spiritual insight, enlightenment and courage to overcome the whims and caprices of a woman. A man's destiny is intertwined with a woman. We must all accept this reality. A woman knows not her ways, she only knows the ways of a man. How then can a man search out a woman's ways.

4) Human continuity. How can nature fulfill its cause if men should go their way? The society needs more profitable men, and they can only be formed in a woman's crucible. Do men love kids, want families, desire companionship and pleasure? If yes, then may we not go our ways without a woman.

5) Double standards. To preach rejection against women and turn around to contest and claim conquest over women in sexual matters is an appalling confusion. This is therefore some inferences one could possibly draw from this. MGTOWers may be men who failed miserably in their relationship lives because they allowed passion to drain their reasoning. MGTOWs may be people suffering from rejection or disappointment from the female gender. MGTOWs may be people suffering from feminine psychological trauma or people with a misplaced sense of masculine identity. MGTOWs may just be pure chauvinistic and misogynistic men.

To abhor is to irrevocably abscond from. MGTOWs don't know this.

6) Should all men go their way, then the world would see its premature and abrupt end. Men will be destroyed. MGTOW is knowingly or unknowingly preaching male sodomy, a more vile and abhorring evil before God.

No sin aggravates the anger of God as much as sodomy does. Ancient civilizations met their rapid end when sodomy reigned supreme. Should men go their own way, natural men must have been extinct so that remnants of men burn in their lust towards the other. This way the divine and nature will hastily close the chapter of man's existence altogether.

MGTOWs, crooked are you ways.

1 Like

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by healthserve(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
What a brilliant article. I love the wya you developed the synopsis from the beginning till somewhere in the middle. Nice work. Beautiful writing skill

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Randy100: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
I love women oh. I love their company, the smell of their hairs, their smile. I love to fvck them. They are there for our relaxation. They are made for our enjoyment. I can't go my own way but I won't be a fool around them. The mgtow is a stupid ideology. We are trapped with them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Dare i mention a few mgtows to grace this thread?

What's ironic is that the mgtow movement is anti_feminism and the major reason for this beef is the "independence of females" feminist preach about. Such as financial security, the fight against gender roles, etc...
Mgtow stands for Men Going Their Own Way.

Weird that a man's independece is applauded. But a woman broadcasting the same message is trolled and ridiculed... undecided
Women seriously need to take a break. Let's focus on "us". On our health, career, and so on.
How nice would WGTOW be.
Hmm... The word tastes like honey on my tongue. grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Omar09(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
To the OP I wanna know what your problem about this movement MGTOW really is.

Cause from what I understood, it is men going their own way to avoid the tantrums, nagging and manipulative aspect of women and that by avoiding them completely. You said something about how men seems to know the ways of women and women not knowing their own ways except for ways of men like it is not possible. You cannot avoid completely what you don't understand. Obviously not all men will go their own way. It's never possible. There are some hardcore red pill guys who will want to obey that aspect of nature to get married. So no need to fret about the human race not continuing. What you should do is study nature and not movements to give analysis. What you don't know about nature is that once every man in the world decides to go their own way, nature will seek out the weakest men and make babies with them and develop a harsh environment to make the babies strong. So unless a zap of fire or Lesser beam creation ain't dying!

7 Likes

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by AfroKnight: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:

What's ironic is that the mgtow movement is anti_feminism and the major reason for this beef is the "independence of females" feminist preach about. Such as financial security, the fight against gender roles, etc...

Weird that a man's independece is applauded. But a woman broadcasting the same message is trolled and ridiculed... undecided
Women seriously need to take a break. Let's focus on "us". On our health, career, and so on.
How nice would WGTOW be.

Lol.

Women are known to take things too far. You people hardly understand the word “moderation”. That’s why some men have decided they’d rather die single than love a woman. And no, they are not gay. They just believe life is better without the manipulative drama of women who hide behind emotional nonsense to justify their toxicity.

Me, I like the companionship of women but I don’t tolerate your excesses. I stamp it out immediately. No time.

2 Likes

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by sexylassie2(f): 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Men going their own way to sexuality section, precisely ashawo section to download naked pics, watch sex videos and then masturbate to death
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

Lol.

Women are known to take things too far. You people hardly understand the word “moderation”. That’s why some men have decided they’d rather die single than love a woman. And no, they are not gay. They just believe life is better without the manipulative drama of women who hide behind emotional nonsense to justify their toxicity.

Me, I like the companionship of women but I don’t tolerate your excesses. I stamp it out immediately. No time.
i was just shaking that sacred table. Mgtow is alright, if practiced moderately. I dislike fanatics...
Your opinion is cool.

1 Like

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Peeress(f): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
healthserve:
What a brilliant article. I love the wya you developed the synopsis from the beginning till somewhere in the middle. Nice work. Beautiful writing skill

You are like rainbow, a man with seven colours. One minute you are with the MGTOW members, the next minute you act like you are not with them. Are you a MGTOW member or not?

4 Likes

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by ImaIma1(f): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
sexylassie2:
Men going their own way to sexuality section, precisely ashawo section to download naked pics to masturbate to death

cheesy
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by ecstasy357(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
Dear OP, you have done well. Fantabulous write-up. I'm Red-pilled not MGTOW but I'd like to address some of your points.

1. In MRS is MR etc... The woman no longer sees herself as part of a man, and would runaway at the slightest opportunity when things are no longer favourable to her. So would you run after someone that will trade you for someone or something else?

2. The natural harmony between mother and child....this is laughable. A father has just 5h left, he gave 2h to his son that was about leaving for school, gave the mother 2h and held on to the last 1h. The mother called the boy to her inner room where she keeps her money and brought out 5h from her bundle of cash and gave it to the boy.
Between the mom and the dad, who sacrificed more for the child? I didn't understood the sacrifices my dad made until I became a man. Dear OP, go find out the sacrifices your dad made that he didn't preached about.

3. Adam couldn't go his own way, same with other great men that fell at the hands of women. Why not mention men that had no woman in their lives that fell? Oh! There's none... look at the Bible, Paul, one of the greatest apostles had no woman, John the Baptist, the greatest man to have ever lived, had no woman. Can a man truly go his own way? It is possible and It will take the grace of God.

4. Yes, men love children and they wanna have their own families but as it seems....at the detriment of their own lives. We have more married men dying due to high BP and other depression related illnesses.

5. Dont get MGTOW and Red pilled men mixed up. MGTOW wants nothing to do with women. Red pilled men believe they've finally understood women. To have a better understanding of both, visit Sandman channel (MGTOW) and Coach red pill channel on YouTube.

Call them crooked or whatever you want....but they are free from your enslavement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by AfroKnight: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:
i was just shaking that sacred table. Mgtow is alright, if practiced moderately. I dislike fanatics...
Your opinion is cool.

Thank you Blu.
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by healthserve(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Peeress:

You are like rainbow, a man with seven colours. One minute you are with the MGTOW members, the next minute you act like you are not with them. Are you a MGTOW member or not?

Tongue stuck out with eyes closed. Try figuring it out kiss I thumbed up the writing skills, you're speaking jibberish. You humans can't be pleased sha
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by healthserve(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:
Your opinion is cool.

Shawty what's up. Where have you been at? How's your heart now kiss
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by uthlaw: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
...u never c anything,my neighbor marry 3wives,he no even send them....na olosho 10/10 Kobo he dey carry upandan!
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Craig24: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
sexylassie2:
Men going their own way to sexuality section, precisely ashawo section to download naked pics, watch sex videos and then masturbate to death

It shouldn't bother you so much Ms uprighteous'.
Not all men can put up with your craftiness, mischievousness n dumbness.

1 Like

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by SmithRussell(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:

How nice would WGTOW be.
That last line is the dumbest sentence I've read this year... Start WGTOW and die of hunger, jealousy and other hateful attitude of an average Nigerian woman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Randy100:
I love women oh. I love their company, the smell of their hairs, their smile. I love to fvck them.
sad

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by freethinker01: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
As far as I'm concerned, this is all about the mgtow ideology.
MGTOW, an acronym standing for “men going their own way” is in my honest opinion the largest (and coolest) wing of the “man-o-sphere”. One thing I've noticed is that MGTOW runs into a lot of opposition from feminist groups, “white knights”, and females alike. However, with all of those attacks they seem to have one thing in common: a lack of understanding of the MGTOW movement. So here are 10 things white-knights , feminists, and females do not understand about MGTOW.
1) MGTOW is more of a philosophy on how to live life instead of a movement.
This is a very important one, a political movement is defined as a organized social group operating to achieve a certain goal. MGTOW does not operate in such a manner. At it's very essence it's a bunch of guys who've adopted a new way of living life. They don't seek to change the status quo, but instead opt out of whatever society expects them to do.
2) MGTOWS are not just bitter men who cant get a date.
A lot of women think this is what MGTOW is all about. If this is you too, guess what? You're wrong. Some of the first MGTOWs were divorced men. Men stuck paying alimony to a cheating ex wife who divorced him. Men screwed over sideways in family courts for child custody. Then it spread to men in marriages who were downright miserable with the way their wives treated them. Then it spread to men in relationships that were fed up with the dating world and how they were expected to act, despite being taken advantage of by women. Some of these men have been in abusive relationships. Then finally is spread to the young single guys in their 20's.
It's not that MGTOWS cant get a date, they just don't want to. They've taken a good logical look at dating, marriage, and they way divorce courts treat them. At that point they decided to say “screw this i'm out”.
3) MGTOWS are not social hermits.
Females seem to think that a MGTOW is some guy living his mom's basement who refuses to leave and live life. In a Youtube video called ”Dear Men” by Alexanda Blue she mention that guys were isolating themselves from society. MGTOWS don't isolate themselves they just don’t conform to society. They have friends, they most definitely have hobbies, they have family, they have good jobs, and they have fun. Calling them hermits is seriously missing the mark.
4) MGTOW's are very content with their lifestyle.
They have good jobs, a lot of them have their own business. They have time and luxury to pursue dreams and hobbies. Since a lot of MGTOWS don't have to support a family, a lot of their money turns into disposable income. A lot of MGTOWS will tell you themselves that they live very peaceful, orderly lives. Which brings me to my next point
5) Insulting or shaming MGTOW does jack squat.
People who dislike MGTOW really can't seem to come to terms with this. All the time you the see them telling MGTOWS to “man up!” or say that they have “peter pan syndrome”. The reason why none of this works against a MGTOW is because you fail to see things the way the see it. To a MGTOW settling down means giving up all of your hobbies, your awesome life style, and pursuing your dreams, for a life of monotony. Even more so, “manning up” would mean entering in to a marriage where he could potentially lose at least half his assets (car, house, kids, etc.) in the event of a divorce. From a logical standpoint, trying to shame a MGTOW into settling down is pointless.
6)They're not all anti-feminist they just couldn't care less about women's rights, issues, etc.
Now, don't get me wrong some of MGTOWS are anti-feminist. The rest of them could just care less. If MRA's and feminists were to have a debate, MGTOWS wouldn't even bother to show up much less get out of bed. If you're trying to rally a MGTOW to some female social cause, don't bother.
7) Alot of MGTOW's avoid women all together.
Don't like being catcalled in the street? No problem, they wont catcall you. Hate being stared at the gym? Fine by them, they wont look. Don't liked being asked for your number in random places? Alrighty. You don't have to worry about a MGTOW doing any of these things. In fact a MGTOW won't even bother to look in your direction. A MGTOW will keep conversation with you to a minimum. What people forget that this is a double edge sword. Having a guy buy you drinks at a bar? Nope! Taking you out to a nice expensive dinner and picking up the tab? Nope! Taking you for a ride on his motorcycle or in his sports car? Guess again. Casual flirting? I think not. The majority of men, are single yet off-the-market. Especially in a society where a guy in one false rape accusation or sexual harassment case away from a jail sentience.
cool MGTOW is growing.
From 2009-2015 MGTOW went from being a obscure movement to the largest wing of the “man-o-sphere”. Today, there a numerous blogs, forums, and Youtube channels that are devoted to MGTOW philosophy. Do a simple google search for MGTOW and see for yourself.
9) If you want to stop this growth you have to change what causes men to go their own way.
If MGTOW's growth is alarming to you then you're going to have to change what causes them to go MGTOW. Which means change the divorce courts, the attack on masculinity, the institution of marriage, social expectations on men, etc. Things such as shaming them, calling them “man-boys”, having white-knights attack them, and other methods will do nothing to stop this growth. The problem people have with this is that to a certain degree they are going to have to assign blame to themselves (* cough* straw feminists). They're are many honest reasons a man will go his own way, just ask one.
10) MGTOWS are not afraid of being alone.
When I talked about MGTOW to a female friend, she asked “Aren't they afraid of being lonely ?” The answer to this question was no. To a MGTOW, being alone does not mean being lonely. He may not have a girlfriend or a wife but he still have friends, family, and his hobbies to keep him occupied. A MGTOW has no need for female companionship. >

7 Likes

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
Randy100:
I love women oh. I love their company, the smell of their hairs, their smile. I love to fvck them. They are there for our relaxation. They are made for our enjoyment

[img] https://media./images/10f8d128edbe0aa784125a89b6df5226/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Unfortunate(m): 12:18am On Mar 09, 2020
Women are unfortunate.
No likes for them.
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 09, 2020
Omar09:

Cause from what I understood, it is men going their own way to avoid the tantrums, nagging and manipulative aspect of women and that by avoiding them completely. You said something about how men seems to know the ways of women and women not knowing their own ways except for ways of men...What you should do is study nature...What you don't know about nature is that once every man in the world decides to go their own way, nature will seek out the weakest men and make babies with them and develop a harsh environment to make the babies strong . So unless a zap of fire or Lesser beam creation ain't dying!

Are MGTOWs only trying to avoid them or are they also trying to oppress, suppress and depress them? I'm even taking your statement as an insinuation that MGTOWers are caught in a web of superiority contest, and are fast loosing it to their rivals. Hence, the need for rejection.

Anyways, at the bolded here's what I said ''A woman knows not her ways. She only knows the ways of man. How then can a man search out the way of a woman?''.

As per the nature you're talking about, I think MGTOWs are natural deviates from the natural cohabitation with women. So, MGTOWs should study nature and the natural manifestation of things.

At the last bolded, I see a very funny assertion. Pls note that I'm Nature based scientist. So, mind your assumptions. That statement you made is a complete farce!
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 09, 2020
ecstasy357:

1. In MRS is MR etc... The woman no longer sees herself as part of a man, and would runaway at the slightest opportunity when things are no longer favourable to her. So would you run after someone that will trade you for someone or something else?

2. The natural harmony between mother and child....this is laughable. A father has just 5h left, he gave 2h to his son that was about leaving for school, gave the mother 2h and held on to the last 1h. The mother called the boy to her inner room where she keeps her money and brought out 5h from her bundle of cash and gave it to the boy.
Between the mom and the dad, who sacrificed more for the child? I didn't understood the sacrifices my dad made until I became a man. Dear OP, go find out the sacrifices your dad made that he didn't preached about.

3. Adam couldn't go his own way, same with other great men that fell at the hands of women. Why not mention men that had no woman in their lives that fell? Oh! There's none... look at the Bible, Paul, one of the greatest apostles had no woman, John the Baptist, the greatest man to have ever lived, had no woman. Can a man truly go his own way? It is possible and It will take the grace of God.

4. Yes, men love children and they wanna have their own families but as it seems....at the detriment of their own lives. We have more married men dying due to high BP and other depression related illnesses.

5. Dont get MGTOW and Red pilled men mixed up. MGTOW wants nothing to do with women. Red pilled men believe they've finally understood women. To have a better understanding of both, visit Sandman channel (MGTOW) and Coach red pill channel on YouTube.

Thanks for the pleasantries.
Appreciate your inputs.
Lemme give a little contributions to your tips.

1) I love the way you put the first question. Now, I'm in turn asking; Why will I marry someone who would not be absolutely faithful, loyal and committed to me? Is she irrevocably beautiful with unrivalled appearance? or is she stinkingly rich with innumerable assets? or is she too good to let go off? Truth be told, no one is flawless or completely perfect but every one has someone who's best for him/her. One might be thinking it is impossible to find a very complete woman with good morals, good character, beauty and intelligence who would still be unreservedly faithful. Never mind, such a woman exist for every man if only he is worth such a woman. Such is how God has ordained it.

Any man who dares marry a ''stranger'' (that is the wrong person no matter how in love, close, blessed or good she is) is on a suicidal mission. In fact, he's been sentenced to a life imprisonment of acrimony, disharmony, restlessness and grief. Same for a woman. The simplest way to therefore avoid calamitous women is to marry your significant other, your soulmate, your twin heart, your missing rib, your helpmeet, your true love, God's choice for you. You see, the problem is that this generation marry by their will, discretion and understanding with little or no Godly involvement. This alone is reason enough why a man and woman will suffer marital turbulence or separation. The devil is either the father-in-law to the lady or the man or to both of them, so why won't there be issues. Such marriages are for benefits and selfish purposes. If God has matchmaked you with your wife, not a billion troubles will make her leave you. I know what I'm saying. I'm not daydreaming of fairytaling or giving impossible or unrealistic motivational speeches.

Therefore, I wonder why MGTOWs are claiming they don't want to be victims of relationship upheavals and anxieties when they are practically not doing the right thing. A man who is subjecting women to sexual objectification may have perpetual issues with women.

2) I appreciate the fact that you consider fathers honourable. I do too. In fact, I really count myself privileged to have had my father. Notwithstanding, there's a clear distinction between a father's love and a mother's love. Yes, Fathers make sacrifice. True and impressive. But here is something to know before I delve into my original statement on sexual and mutual bond.

Fathers make worthwhile sacrifices. Mothers show sacrificial love. I'm not in any way saying fathers are not as loving as mothers. No! Here's what I'm saying. A man would show love to his family with the aim of seeing results or rewards for that love. Fathers sacrifice is synonymous to dedicative service, which is expected to yield or bring benefits, which is for the good of all. This is sacrifice. They do to get. Take for instance, a Father expects his children to do well after sending them to school. A failure to do this triggers a fathely response which impresses on the child the reason for sacrificing resources for his education. This way, fathers impress on their family the need to make the sacrifice they render rewardable. This is still appreciable.

A mother shows selfless love and will keep doing it. A mother have this natural tendency they feel she's not doing enough when her child isn't prospering as he's supposed to, even when she's doing more than enough. For a father, he would have set boundaries and put all necessary enforcement to make the child prosper at his pace. A mother will let the child go at his own pace. This is why many successful people had fathers but the most successful people most times had only mothers. There are many notable examples to back my claim. Dr Ben Carson (a neurosurgeon), Thomas Edison (a physicist), where all men brought up by women alone. So, mothers let the children develop at their own pace with proper guidance, where as father may not have been so patient. He could discipline the child to send home the fact that he's very serious with progress and so has no time to waste on mediocrity or failure.

3) Understand first that it is against nature for a man to go his own way. It is also against God's will. God told the man and the woman to grow and multiply together and conquer the earth and subdue it. He didn't say ''Adam, if Eve messes up, ostracize her or excommunicate her. No. So, by the grace of God, our women will learn to honour and respect us and together we shall go places.

Back to your points. Yes, those men, great men, who fell didn't fall because a woman was involved. They fell because they lacked will power and failed to draw boundaries when it comes to feminine influence. Check it well, Apostle Paul never said having a woman is bad, neither did John the Baptist. In fact, tell me! How would they have had any ministry if Women didn't birth them? So, it was clearly their choice not to marry for ministry sake. Paul even said ''it is better to marry than to burn''.

4) No! Men should not do it at the detriment of their lives, that's why it's imperative and more than necessary to marry wisely and marry the one God has created for you.

5) Do you think you understand women. OK, and by separating from them you'll escape their clutches? If the best understanding the red pill can give about understanding women is to avoid them, them it means they've never started the journey to understanding women.

WHEN YOU SUCCESSFULLY TAME A WOMAN AND MAKE HER CONFORM AND SUBMIT TO YOUR LORDSHIP, THEN YOU'VE UNDERSTOOD HER.

Warning: You can never understand an unbelieving woman. She controls not herself. Her will have no manual of direction. It is when she becomes regenerated, then you can decode the manual that guides her will.

Rejecting coexisting with women clearly shows that they hold sway over certain men and this in itself is the undeniability of their natural power and feminine influence.

1 Like

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Belafonte(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2020
Randy100:
I love women oh. I love their company, the smell of their hairs, their smile. I love to fvck them. They are there for our relaxation. They are made for our enjoyment. I can't go my own way but I won't be a fool around them. The mgtow is a stupid ideology. We are trapped with them.

As in, go my own way bawo. This world wouldn’t be worth living without female company.
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 09, 2020
SmithRussell:
That last line is the dumbest sentence I've read this year... Start WGTOW and die of hunger, jealousy and other hateful attitude of an average Nigerian woman grin grin grin
what guarantee do you have that it would fail?
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
.. You sound pained ..

Hahahahaha
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2020
healthserve:

Shawty what's up. Where have you been at? How's your heart now kiss
i'm great dear. You?

1 Like

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Lightangel65: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

And feminists are sex starved peverts and hungry beggers who hide under the facade of a huge ego that's worth more than their lives
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Lightangel65: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2020
What are MGTOWS
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Omar09(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2020
HolyTrinity:

Are MGTOWs only trying to avoid them or are they also trying to [/b]oppress, suppress and depress them[b]? I'm even taking your statement as an insinuation that MGTOWers are caught in a web of superiority contest, and are fast loosing it to their rivals. Hence, the need for rejection.

Anyways, at the bolded here's what I said ''A woman knows not her ways. She only knows the ways of man. How then can a man search out the way of a woman?''.

As per the nature you're talking about, I think MGTOWs are natural deviates from the natural cohabitation with women. So, MGTOWs should study nature and the natural manifestation of things.

At the last bolded, I see a very funny assertion. Pls note that I'm Nature based scientist. So, mind your assumptions. That statement you made is a complete farce!

How can people going their own way oppress, suppress and depress people they are trying to avoid? How do you come up with such theory?

1 Like

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2020
Omar09:

How can people going their own way oppress, suppress and depress people they are trying to avoid? How do you come up with such theory?

Hahahahah haaaaaaah! You're making me laugh apostolically. TBT go and see your 'brothers'. The no no nonsense MGTOW lords. You'll figure out why I said that. Could it be that your own MGTOWism is devoid of rigid anti femininity?

Anyways the behaviours of MGTOWs sometimes misrepresent their ideology

Now, Verbal suppression, Intimidatory oppression and Gender demonization and demoralisation are useful weapons 'some' MGTOWs apply in thrashing women with the aim of subjecting them to a palpable and offensive state of psychological depression.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This A Good Example Of A Real Man ? / Video Of A Secondary School Girl Seducing Classmate / Sarcasm Or What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.