Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) (2119 Views)

Men Go Their Own Ways (mgtow) / The Confusion Of The Male Species (by B.O.E.) / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 09, 2020
freethinker01:

You gave a contradictory statement by saying "MGTOWs are not social hermits". Well, the Men going their own way tag makes it contradictory. At least in the gender sense of it (male female socialization and cohabitation). If indeed you believe that MGTOWs are not social rejects and will relate with their gender counterpart why tag yourselves with MGTOW.

A social hermit cuts ties with society and socialization by maintaining a somewhat strict private life. What I want you to know is that social hermits became so by unfavourable social circumstances.

In George Elliott's fictional book "The Hermit", The character 'Silas Maner' became a hermit when love disappointed him. His bride forsook him for someone else and he was a victim of religious false accusation. This was enough to kill his social nature. The novel, gave a clear insight into how a single or major event can alter one's social orientation.

So, MGTOWs may not be social hermits but gender segregating hermits; and this is perhaps with respect to the many complexities of a woman or social factors hampering the male species but favouring the female species.

You stated that;
"If MGTOW's growth is alarming to you then you're going to have to change what causes them to go MGTOW. Which means change the divorce courts, the attack on masculinity, the institution of marriage, social expectations on men, etc"

The above validates my claim. This means MGTOWs are a response or a reaction to an unfavourable action. But the disappointing thing here is that how come men begin to feel threatened by social factors they can control? Are these MGTOWers weaklings by reason of what they consider worthy enough to threaten their existence?

This is a secret. Men subjugated women. They rose up and men felt threatened. History has proven this over and over again. In the past it used to be a man only can cheat. Now, a woman says if you can cheat, I can cheat too. The man exclaims "you're risky bitch! I'm going my own way''. Truth is men can't tolerate from women the things they sometimes tolerate from men. But now women feel if they tolerate certain of a men's excesses, men must also tolerate certain of theirs. But alas, it is too difficult a thing to do.

This is why I believe MGTOWS, FEMINISTS are socially and morally flawed people. These groups only provide a platform for men to become chauvinistic and misogynistic, and for women to become narcissistic and rebellious. We may all try to sugarcoat things as regards the nonsensicality of these groups, notwithstanding, whether they operate rigidly, flexibly or objectively, they're the results of man's futility in self determination without GOD.

Lemme give you a summary of how these groups empirically came about.

First, men took advantage of their headship to oppress women. Women felt dehumanized and sought for equality with men (Feminism got birth). Men saw women uprising as an affront on their authority and headship and therefore decided to counter with the ideology "let's see if they'll survive without us" (MGTOW movement or practice began). Now, the world is messed up by stupidity and insanity, and unnatural malady.
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by freethinker01: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
HolyTrinity:

I didn't give anything contradictory, only gave u the outline and contrary stereotypical nonsensical misconception people thing of mgtow.

The world today has predominantly become a gynocentric world where laws are female biased. Take the western world into cognizance, divorce law, child custody favour the women, a women can cheat on you and decide still to work out of the Union claiming half of your property, you have stipulated time you could visit your children if there's any, you'd be forced to pay child's support and if you don't, you'll go to jail. It has raped many men of their hard earned money and they felt if there's a big possiblity if this is the eventuality of the whole thing, why can't go my way instead of delving into odds that's most likely isn't in your favour.

Feminism on the other hand clamours for equal rights but not equal responsibility. If the divorce law stipulates that men have to part with half of their worth, why not women.

The whole system is rigged and if I deem it fit not to be in my favour, I'd rather go my own way.

How does my decision to go my way make me a social hermit? I have hobbies, I have friends, family members and acquaintances I relate with.

And men didn't subjugate women in any way, each has a role to play in the society. Men and women are two different beings wired in a different way.
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
freethinker01:

The world today has predominantly become a gynocentric world where laws are female biased. Take the western world into cognizance, divorce law child custody favour the women , a women can cheat on you and decide still to work out of the Union claiming half of your property, you have stipulated time you could visit your children if there's any, you'd be forced to pay child's support and if you don't, you'll go to jail. It has raped many men of their hard earned money and they felt if there's a big possiblity if this is the eventuality of the whole thing, why can't go my way instead of delving into odds that's most likely isn't in your favour.

Feminism on the other hand clamours for equal rights but not equal responsibility. If the divorce law stipulates that men have to part with half of their worth, why not women.

The whole system is rigged and if I deem it fit not to be in my favour, I'd rather go my own way.

How does my decision to go my way make me a social hermit? I have hobbies, I have friends, family members and acquaintances I relate with.

And men didn't subjugate women in any way, each has a role to play in the society. Men and women are two different beings wired in a different way.

I appreciate your clarity and realistic inputs. Thanks for that.

But at the first bolded, I may not entirely agree with you, at least simply based on marital and divorce grounds when it comes to resource sharing. Let me just give you real life illustration.

You probably may have heard or read about the divorce story of one of this popular celebrity, a British singer called Adele who got divorced from her husband some years back. Resource wise, she was the richer of the two. During the divorce, she was made to part with a considerable amount of her fortune to her husband. I can't really recollect how much was paid by her to her husband by reason of this claim of collective ownership of wealth when married. This you know will never happen in Africa.

You see, the western world makes this practice applicable to both parties irrespective of the gender when one is more fortunate or monetarily relevant than the other.

The reason this might not really be affecting women is because not many wealthy women get engaged to poor men. It can only be in the reverse. That's why it is said that "behind every successful man is s woman, truth, because women don't follow unsuccessful men, fact". This is one thing MGTOWs emphasize a lot on. As true as it is, there are few exceptions though.

That issue of paternity fraud and the other things you outlined there are terrible things that truly happens to men, but how do men not fall victim to such destructive wickedness from women? Simply, men should marry wisely and stop chasing sexual objects or erotic images. Marry sane women with moral standards and the genuine fear of God. Therefore, resolving the issue is not by separating from women but by associating with the right women!

Honestly, your decision to go your own way does not make you a social hermit, what it does is portray one as a gender biased hermit. Most importantly, such a mindset makes one go against goodwill. The greatest command is the command to love. Why dislike all women because of the idiosyncrasy and insolence of some even if they're the majority, and therefore cut ties with them socially. As you said, some MGTOWs desire women, so my surmission above is only pointing out a fact as to why it is not necessary hating on women for those that hate on them.

Well, we're all free to choose our path regardless.
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Omar09(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
HolyTrinity:

Hahahahah haaaaaaah! You're making me laugh apostolically. TBT go and see your 'brothers'. The no no nonsense MGTOW lords. You'll figure out why I said that. Could it be that your own MGTOWism is devoid of rigid anti femininity?

Anyways the behaviours of MGTOWs sometimes misrepresent their ideology

Now, Verbal suppression, Intimidatory oppression and Gender demonization and demoralisation are useful weapons 'some' MGTOWs apply in thrashing women with the aim of subjecting them to a palpable and offensive state of psychological depression.

Tell you what, believe what you wanna believe.
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by freethinker01: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
HolyTrinity:

I appreciate your clarity and realistic inputs. Thanks for that.

But at the first bolded, I may not entirely agree with you, at least simply based on marital and divorce grounds when it comes to resource sharing. Let me just give you real life illustration.

You probably may have heard or read about the divorce story of one of this popular celebrity, a British singer called Adele who got divorced from her husband some years back. Resource wise, she was the richer of the two. During the divorce, she was made to part with a considerable amount of her fortune to her husband. I can't really recollect how much was paid by her to her husband by reason of this claim of collective ownership of wealth when married. This you know will never happen in Africa.

You see, the western world makes this practice applicable to both parties irrespective of the gender when one is more fortunate or monetarily relevant than the other.

The reason this might not really be affecting women is because not many wealthy women get engaged to poor men. It can only be in the reverse. That's why it is said that "behind every successful man is s woman, truth, because women don't follow unsuccessful men, fact". This is one thing MGTOWs emphasize a lot on. As true as it is, there are few exceptions though.

That issue of paternity fraud and the other things you outlined there are terrible things that truly happens to men, but how do men not fall victim to such destructive wickedness from women? Simply, men should marry wisely and stop chasing sexual objects or erotic images. Marry sane women with moral standards and the genuine fear of God. Therefore, resolving the issue is not by separating from women but by associating with the right women!

Honestly, your decision to go your own way does not make you a social hermit, what it does is portray one as a gender biased hermit. Most importantly, such a mindset makes one go against goodwill. The greatest command is the command to love. Why dislike all women because of the idiosyncrasy and insolence of some even if they're the majority, and therefore cut ties with them socially. As you said, some MGTOWs desire women, so my surmission above is only pointing out a fact as to why it is not necessary hating on women for those that hate on them.

Well, we're all free to choose our path regardless.
You have to agree with me that the benefits of mgtow outweighs the reverse.
Personally, I wish I've had the knowledge of redpill and mgtow as far back as my teenage years but no regrets that I'm privy to them in my late twenties. I can categorically tell you that things I've benefitted, how personally I've developed myself (which mgtow basically emphasizes) books I've read even women that have come my way were beyond my wildest imagination when I learnt them.
I have sex when I want to but no form of commitment or anything serious, I make that clear to them right from the outset.
I'm not sure about the female parting with their money as well but it's very rare for a richer woman to get married to a less richer man maybe one in a million. Even, most celebrities that married themselves that eventually divorced, the males mostly part with their money.
Read the story of a man on Reddit that even drew up prenuptial agreement, the wife just woke up one day and told the husband she isn't feeling their marriage anymore even with the prenup, he still parted with half of his money with the judge stating the prenup is null and void. Even in Nigeria, if a woman has a good divorce lawyer, it's possible to have the husband's half worth. Heard of a man that said even if it were raining pussies, the one that will fall on him will have a dick in in cus he was married 4 times, got cheated on 4 times and also divorced 4 times, dude had to go his own way.

And in addition, I wanted to add the paternity scam but some how skipped my mind. Even in some countries, it's illegal to conduct paternity test on your progeny without your wife's consent. In Spain, based on mere allegation of domestic violence without any evidence, your could lose your house and right to see your children.

Social hermit, gender biased hermit or whatever name you deem it fit, all I know is I'm going my own way so fardoesn't affect anyone, only for my personal development and happiness, nothing else matters.

1 Like

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by freethinker01: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Omar09:
To the OP I wanna know what your problem about this movement MGTOW really is.

Cause from what I understood, it is men going their own way to avoid the tantrums, nagging and manipulative aspect of women and that by avoiding them completely. You said something about how men seems to know the ways of women and women not knowing their own ways except for ways of men like it is not possible. You cannot avoid completely what you don't understand. Obviously not all men will go their own way. It's never possible. There are some hardcore red pill guys who will want to obey that aspect of nature to get married. So no need to fret about the human race not continuing. What you should do is study nature and not movements to give analysis. What you don't know about nature is that once every man in the world decides to go their own way, nature will seek out the weakest men and make babies with them and develop a harsh environment to make the babies strong. So unless a zap of fire or Lesser beam creation ain't dying!
Too much sense, kudos
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Jman06(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Everybody must not get married. Some men and women can decide to stay single and not marry. It doesn't make them irresponsible! Let's be guided

1 Like

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by healthserve(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Blu03:
i'm great dear. You?

Cool. Imagining you dancing on hills to " Eminem " cheesy grin grin
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by pryme(m): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
HolyTrinity:
Are men going their own way?! Can man ever go his own way? Our world may be a man's world, but it would be nothing without a woman, as someone rightly said. Man is creation. Woman is creation's glory.

For me, MGTOW can only mean 'Male Genders Trolling Obstinate Women'.

MGTOW is a social phenomenon just like feminism. Most men who hold this ideology are mainly heterosexual men committed to remaining single and/or celibate due to what they perceive as the risks of relationships, the undesirable qualities of modern women, and the negative influence of feminism.

I've done a bit of research concerning the group. The ideal behind it is a reactionary one in response to the feministic and narissistic tendencies of myopic women. Amusingly, the group reveals the hypocrisy and instability of the feminine nature. A truth they daringly proclaim. However, its fault lies in its fallacies of absolute generalization and rigid feminine victimization. The group in trying to point out feminine negativism and irritancy ends up also being drenched in masculine toxicity, extremism and superiority.

Here is why the ideology is bound to fail in my opinion.

1) Going by logic, just a simple fact check, in WOMAN is MAN, in FEMALE is MALE, in MRS is MR, in SHE is HE. This will may say conveys a conspicuous message. Could this be a way of nature saying, 'genders are not independent of the other'? Man will always be attached to woman and woman will not be without a man.

Naturally, the creative bound between a man and a woman is formed at birth and this last till coming off age or when the mother dies. The sexual bound between a man and woman is at marriage and ought to last till death. When these mutual and sexual bounding is altered, the end results tends to be the abnormal and antinatural tendencies and desires of the male and female species. Modern human nature is greatly flawed.

2) The natural harmony and bound between mother and child is a notable factor. Biased ideologies are not for great men. Men whose mums are their heroines and lovers. A man who have experienced deep motherly love can tell of an almost greater love than wifely love. How can a man born of a woman abhor women? Victims of women savagery, foolery and venomosity I guess! But a man needn't abhor his opposite kind to be able to deal with them or avoid their excesses.

3) Can a man really go his own way? Well, the first man proved a point. Ever wonder why Adam gave in to Eve when compelled with the forbidden fruit? He could have gone his own way. It didn't take Eve more than a day to convince Adam to do the forbidden. For when God visited in the cool of the day, Adam was found hiding with his partner in crime. No one knows how she convinced him to disobey God but one thing was certain, her influence. Was she persuasive? Was she manipulative? Was she deceptive? Was she threatening? Was she emotionally appealing? Was she coercive? Whatever it was, the Power of a Woman in full effect.

Ironically, up to this day it still doesn't take women much difficulty in making men eat forbidden fruits or do their biddings (I'm speaking only with respect to natural men. A normal man). It takes spiritual insight, enlightenment and courage to overcome the whims and caprices of a woman. A man's destiny is intertwined with a woman. We must all accept this reality. A woman knows not her ways, she only knows the ways of a man. How then can a man search out a woman's ways.

4) Human continuity. How can nature fulfill its cause if men should go their way? The society needs more profitable men, and they can only be formed in a woman's crucible. Do men love kids, want families, desire companionship and pleasure? If yes, then may we not go our ways without a woman.

5) Double standards. To preach rejection against women and turn around to contest and claim conquest over women in sexual matters is an appalling confusion. This is therefore some inferences one could possibly draw from this. MGTOWers may be men who failed miserably in their relationship lives because they allowed passion to drain their reasoning. MGTOWs may be people suffering from rejection or disappointment from the female gender. MGTOWs may be people suffering from feminine psychological trauma or people with a misplaced sense of masculine identity. MGTOWs may just be pure chauvinistic and misogynistic men.

To abhor is to irrevocably abscond from. MGTOWs don't know this.

6) Should all men go their way, then the world would see its premature and abrupt end. Men will be destroyed. MGTOW is knowingly or unknowingly preaching male sodomy, a more vile and abhorring evil before God.

No sin aggravates the anger of God as much as sodomy does. Ancient civilizations met their rapid end when sodomy reigned supreme. Should men go their own way, natural men must have been extinct so that remnants of men burn in their lust towards the other. This way the divine and nature will hastily close the chapter of man's existence altogether.

MGTOWs, crooked are you ways.

Apparently you dont know why the MGTOW movement started.
Men were getting sued for just touching or staring at women.

Men were entertaining lawsuits, Men were losing endorsement deals, Men were having their contracts terminated, Men were getting fired, when ever there was an allegation made by a woman about them.

Get your facts straight.
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by freethinker01: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
pryme:

Apparently you dont know why the MGTOW movement started.
Men were getting sued for just touching or staring at women.

Men were entertaining lawsuits, Men were losing endorsement deal, Men were having their contracts terminated, Men were getting fired, when ever there was an allegation made by a woman about them.

Get your facts straight.
Except of course he chooses to wallow in sheer ignorance, this thread has all the info he needs about mgtow movement as opposed to the stereotypical thought he once had about it
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by pryme(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
freethinker01:

Except of course he chooses to wallow in sheer ignorance, this thread has all the info he needs about mgtow movement as opposed to the stereotypical thought he once had about it

I believe the Op is a female, it adds up.
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by SmithRussell(m): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Blu03:
what guarantee do you have that it would fail?
A lot of women rely on men for their survival - clothing, upkeeps, feeding, bills, etc.,

BTW, I know a lot of ladies who don't like keeping female friends very close, as they are scared to share things that would be used against them when the friendship goes bad.

The idea of women trying to outsmart and manipulate would eventually make the movement to fail.

1 Like

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
pryme:

I believe the Op is a female, it adds up.

Nice tactics. Smiles. The best thing you could do was assume my gender when it's glaringly evident you know nothing about who I am. How nice. I understand the intent of your erroneous assumption so well. Don't get triggered emotionally about all these. Every man's decisions as regards life choices shall be respected. We're all free moral agents in a free world.

Note: this thread was aimed at enlightening open-minded men and the average unexposed men in matters of sexual and gender ideologies. MGTOWs expose feminine frailties and faults as well as their frigidity; but the propositions offered to deal with this feminine troubles are wrong.

the word "sheer ignorance!"
I know people tend to employ the use of derogatory labels or discriminatory utterances when facts goes against theirs or when truths reveal the futility and nothingness of their own to a certain degree. We will not all always reason the same due to various factors because we will believe what we want to believe except for an open mind.

I expected more apt response and not smoke blowing to discredit factual claims. The issues raised as regards why MGTOWs came about was quite a considerate issue worth looking into. I believe the poster was trying to be open-minded until he displayed his intent. Pryme, you have an intention I believe- to stay true to your beliefs as influenced by realities and exceptions, even when you may have never been a victim of female brutality.

I must confess I agree with you on certain things, but I also disagree with you in no small measure on certain others. The natural thing to do when being confronted with overwhelming feminine trouble is to steer clear from those troubles personified. A quite understandable response.

I keep wondering why people keep ignoring the fact that there are women who if their kind where to be existing alone on earth with men, would extinguish any divisive thought in men. I therefore want to ask; should MGTOWs get obedient, trustworthy, good-natured, well mannered and harmless women would they discard their ideals? Are MGTOWs themselves worthy of women? Who made women capable of hurting men if not men? So, let MGTOWs and men generally rethink their path. The laws protecting these women are enacted by men (maybe a collaboration of men and women). Besides, orientations and culture differs. Never use what happened in Greece to judge the happenings in Rome (differing occurrences influences the orientation of men differently).

I feel I'm using too many rhetorics over this issue. But after this, if my points are still not grasped then, I'll rest my case.

With all effrontery and temerity, I'm saying this. MGTOW is the path of failed men. Morally failed men. They may not be regarded as failed men socially or societally, but they're failed men by nature's standard. I'm going to reiterate myself again. If as a man you feel the best way of handling an erring woman is to jettison her, abandon her, then that man is incapable of leading himself.

In Summary
MGTOW = gender bigots plagued with selfishness and weakness.
Feminism = feminine rebels consumed with pride and selfishness.

Why men became the casualties of harmful social practices and laws I believe could be due to;
1) a deliberate attempt to feminize the society and reduce rigid masculinity.
2) a concerted attempt to put in checks against the excesses of the male gender.
3) a desire to make men accept the vulnerable and fragile nature of women
4) a resolute attempt to ensure an all gender inclusiveness without discrimination against the weaker vessels
5) and finally, the natural desire of the male gender to be an unrestricted authoritarian.

Although some of the above facts (which are strictly my opinion) are dubiously and naturally for wrong purposes, the male gender made it both a possibility and in turn achievable. The supporting force and as well the supporting cause. Women cannot just oppress men (by reason of gender laws unfavorable to men) without soliciting for the very same men's support. What is happening is a case of men and women caught in the web of gender conflict and contest for superiority and coequality respectively. As long as a man keeps failing to do what is spiritually and morally right, a woman will always be his nemesis.

I rest my case.
Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by pryme(m): 1:26am On Mar 10, 2020
HolyTrinity:

Nice tactics. Smiles. The best thing you could do was assume my gender when it's glaringly evident you know nothing about who I am. How nice. I understand the intent of your erroneous assumption so well. Don't get triggered emotionally about all these. Every man's decisions as regards life choices shall be respected. We're all free moral agents in a free world.

Note: this thread was aimed at enlightening open-minded men and the average unexposed men in matters of sexual and gender ideologies. MGTOWs expose feminine frailties and faults as well as their frigidity; but the propositions offered to deal with this feminine troubles are wrong.

the word "sheer ignorance!"
I know people tend to employ the use of derogatory labels or discriminatory utterances when facts goes against theirs or when truths reveal the futility and nothingness of their own to a certain degree. We will not all always reason the same due to various factors because we will believe what we want to believe except for an open mind.

I expected more apt response and not smoke blowing to discredit factual claims. The issues raised as regards why MGTOWs came about was quite a considerate issue worth looking into. I believe the poster was trying to be open-minded until he displayed his intent. Pryme, you have an intention I believe- to stay true to your beliefs as influenced by realities and exceptions, even when you may have never been a victim of female brutality.

I must confess I agree with you on certain things, but I also disagree with you in no small measure on certain others. The natural thing to do when being confronted with overwhelming feminine trouble is to steer clear from those troubles personified. A quite understandable response.

I keep wondering why people keep ignoring the fact that there are women who if their kind where to be existing alone on earth with men, would extinguish any divisive thought in men. I therefore want to ask; should MGTOWs get obedient, trustworthy, good-natured, well mannered and harmless women would they discard their ideals? Are MGTOWs themselves worthy of women? Who made women capable of hurting men if not men? So, let MGTOWs and men generally rethink their path. The laws protecting these women are enacted by men (maybe a collaboration of men and women). Besides, orientations and culture differs. Never use what happened in Greece to judge the happenings in Rome (differing occurrences influences the orientation of men differently).

I feel I'm using too many rhetorics over this issue. But after this, if my points are still not grasped then, I'll rest my case.

With all effrontery and temerity, I'm saying this. MGTOW is the path of failed men. Morally failed men. They may not be regarded as failed men socially or societally, but they're failed men by nature's standard. I'm going to reiterate myself again. If as a man you feel the best way of handling an erring woman is to jettison her, abandon her, then that man is incapable of leading himself.

In Summary
MGTOW = gender bigots plagued with selfishness and weakness.
Feminism = feminine rebels consumed with pride and selfishness.

Why men became the casualties of harmful social practices and laws I believe could be due to;
1) a deliberate attempt to feminize the society and reduce rigid masculinity.
2) a concerted attempt to put in checks against the excesses of the male gender.
3) a desire to make men accept the vulnerable and fragile nature of women
4) a resolute attempt to ensure an all gender inclusiveness without discrimination against the weaker vessels
5) and finally, the natural desire of the male gender to be an unrestricted authoritarian.

Although some of the above facts (which are strictly my opinion) are dubiously and naturally for wrong purposes, the male gender made it both a possibility and in turn achievable. The supporting force and as well the supporting cause. Women cannot just oppress men (by reason of gender laws unfavorable to men) without soliciting for the very same men's support. What is happening is a case of men and women caught in the web of gender conflict and contest for superiority and coequality respectively. As long as a man keeps failing to do what is spiritually and morally right, a woman will always be his nemesis.

I rest my case.

Lets talk a few facts shall we?

"Note: this thread was aimed at enlightening open-minded men and the average unexposed men in matters of sexual and gender ideologies. MGTOWs expose feminine frailties and faults as well as their frigidity; but the propositions offered to deal with this feminine troubles are wrong"

Where did you get that from?
How is MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY about women? the movement is simply a reaction from countless allegations that men are monsters and they cant stop assaulting women.

"The issues raised as regards why MGTOWs came about was quite a considerate issue worth looking into"

Are you kidding me? You think this is some kind of petty insult thing? men have lost their careers over for just touching a woman.

"Pryme, you have an intention I believe- to stay true to your beliefs as influenced by realities and exceptions, even when you may have never been a victim of female brutality"

I cant be victim of female brutality, I avoid putting my self in such situations (hence The MGTOW), but if am "trapped" in such a situation, then I will send her to the hospital.

"I therefore want to ask; should MGTOWs get obedient, trustworthy, good-natured, well mannered and harmless women would they discard their ideals?"

Ofcos they would thats a no-brainer,
men dont enjoy the MGTOW movement, but its a necessary evil to protect what they have worked hard for from being taken away by manipulative women.

"Are MGTOWs themselves worthy of women"

What do you mean by "worthy"?
are women now more important than men?

"Who made women capable of hurting men if not men"

If a man hurts a woman, the woman should hurt him back, but ofcos they dont have the balls to that, rather they target an innocent man that was never in the equation to exact their revenge, something only low self esteem cowards will do. So if a woman hurts me, I should go out and ruin every woman's life even if they have nothing to with the pain from another woman.
This right here is where I will stop dissecting your post.
You are bias and I find it insulting that you think women are the lesser evil here.

Johnny Depp was fired from the Lead role of Pirates Of The Caribbean BECAUSE his wife went public that Depp assaulted her, even without finding out if it true or not, Depp was fired.
Now there is a leaked sound tape making the rounds on the internet, in the audio tape we could here Depp's wife telling him that even if she is the that assaulted him, it doesnt matter because she can get away with it because nobody will believe him, because she is much smaller than him.
Think about this for moment.

If you think men that are trying to avoid sleazebags cant lead themselves, then you have little or no experience how a monster is created.

1 Like

Re: Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) by emmaodet: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
freethinker01:
As far as I'm concerned, this is all about the mgtow ideology.
MGTOW, an acronym standing for “men going their own way” is in my honest opinion the largest (and coolest) wing of the “man-o-sphere”. One thing I've noticed is that MGTOW runs into a lot of opposition from feminist groups, “white knights”, and females alike. However, with all of those attacks they seem to have one thing in common: a lack of understanding of the MGTOW movement. So here are 10 things white-knights , feminists, and females do not understand about MGTOW.
1) MGTOW is more of a philosophy on how to live life instead of a movement.
This is a very important one, a political movement is defined as a organized social group operating to achieve a certain goal. MGTOW does not operate in such a manner. At it's very essence it's a bunch of guys who've adopted a new way of living life. They don't seek to change the status quo, but instead opt out of whatever society expects them to do.
2) MGTOWS are not just bitter men who cant get a date.
A lot of women think this is what MGTOW is all about. If this is you too, guess what? You're wrong. Some of the first MGTOWs were divorced men. Men stuck paying alimony to a cheating ex wife who divorced him. Men screwed over sideways in family courts for child custody. Then it spread to men in marriages who were downright miserable with the way their wives treated them. Then it spread to men in relationships that were fed up with the dating world and how they were expected to act, despite being taken advantage of by women. Some of these men have been in abusive relationships. Then finally is spread to the young single guys in their 20's.
It's not that MGTOWS cant get a date, they just don't want to. They've taken a good logical look at dating, marriage, and they way divorce courts treat them. At that point they decided to say “screw this i'm out”.
3) MGTOWS are not social hermits.
Females seem to think that a MGTOW is some guy living his mom's basement who refuses to leave and live life. In a Youtube video called ”Dear Men” by Alexanda Blue she mention that guys were isolating themselves from society. MGTOWS don't isolate themselves they just don’t conform to society. They have friends, they most definitely have hobbies, they have family, they have good jobs, and they have fun. Calling them hermits is seriously missing the mark.
4) MGTOW's are very content with their lifestyle.
They have good jobs, a lot of them have their own business. They have time and luxury to pursue dreams and hobbies. Since a lot of MGTOWS don't have to support a family, a lot of their money turns into disposable income. A lot of MGTOWS will tell you themselves that they live very peaceful, orderly lives. Which brings me to my next point
5) Insulting or shaming MGTOW does jack squat.
People who dislike MGTOW really can't seem to come to terms with this. All the time you the see them telling MGTOWS to “man up!” or say that they have “peter pan syndrome”. The reason why none of this works against a MGTOW is because you fail to see things the way the see it. To a MGTOW settling down means giving up all of your hobbies, your awesome life style, and pursuing your dreams, for a life of monotony. Even more so, “manning up” would mean entering in to a marriage where he could potentially lose at least half his assets (car, house, kids, etc.) in the event of a divorce. From a logical standpoint, trying to shame a MGTOW into settling down is pointless.
6)They're not all anti-feminist they just couldn't care less about women's rights, issues, etc.
Now, don't get me wrong some of MGTOWS are anti-feminist. The rest of them could just care less. If MRA's and feminists were to have a debate, MGTOWS wouldn't even bother to show up much less get out of bed. If you're trying to rally a MGTOW to some female social cause, don't bother.
7) Alot of MGTOW's avoid women all together.
Don't like being catcalled in the street? No problem, they wont catcall you. Hate being stared at the gym? Fine by them, they wont look. Don't liked being asked for your number in random places? Alrighty. You don't have to worry about a MGTOW doing any of these things. In fact a MGTOW won't even bother to look in your direction. A MGTOW will keep conversation with you to a minimum. What people forget that this is a double edge sword. Having a guy buy you drinks at a bar? Nope! Taking you out to a nice expensive dinner and picking up the tab? Nope! Taking you for a ride on his motorcycle or in his sports car? Guess again. Casual flirting? I think not. The majority of men, are single yet off-the-market. Especially in a society where a guy in one false rape accusation or sexual harassment case away from a jail sentience.
cool MGTOW is growing.
From 2009-2015 MGTOW went from being a obscure movement to the largest wing of the “man-o-sphere”. Today, there a numerous blogs, forums, and Youtube channels that are devoted to MGTOW philosophy. Do a simple google search for MGTOW and see for yourself.
9) If you want to stop this growth you have to change what causes men to go their own way.
If MGTOW's growth is alarming to you then you're going to have to change what causes them to go MGTOW. Which means change the divorce courts, the attack on masculinity, the institution of marriage, social expectations on men, etc. Things such as shaming them, calling them “man-boys”, having white-knights attack them, and other methods will do nothing to stop this growth. The problem people have with this is that to a certain degree they are going to have to assign blame to themselves (* cough* straw feminists). They're are many honest reasons a man will go his own way, just ask one.
10) MGTOWS are not afraid of being alone.
When I talked about MGTOW to a female friend, she asked “Aren't they afraid of being lonely ?” The answer to this question was no. To a MGTOW, being alone does not mean being lonely. He may not have a girlfriend or a wife but he still have friends, family, and his hobbies to keep him occupied. A MGTOW has no need for female companionship. >

I like your comments.
I don't know why women are sweating aboit this mtgow of a thing.
Afterall, for years now we have seen a lot of ladies staying alone especially financially stable Ladies and all women cheer them up to go girl, that it is better to be single and be enjoying your money than to be married with a lot of men wahala and palava that will leave you emotionally and psychologically drained bit when men decide to use such pattern then they all start sweating and running around.
Most actresses, female musicians, footballers etc are not married and they encourage them more while most financially stable guys are married thereby using the marriage or relationship to empower ladies but when men starts creating awareness to be single even if they want to date, they can but must not empower women with marriage by bringing them up, then all women will start Fidgeting and sweating.

Ubunja
Martinez39s

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boys With This Following NAMES Have Big PENIS / I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. / Older Women Looking For Younger Guys For Pleasure And A Good Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.