Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home (112701 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
All I hear is Doe Doe doyin doe. They should release the man since they can't speak simple English
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Christian07(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Me am a very simple guy since she is defending d side guy make she jst dey pack er load follw d side guy

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Amanda4life:

My uncle married a virgin but she was busy sleeping with a man, and afterwards left the marriage.

Virgin are worst.

By the time they get to know the sweetness of it

U don finish.

She must leave

Don't mind the guy, let him be deceiving himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
Christian07:
Me am a very simple guy since she is defending d side guy make she jst dey pack er load follw d side guy

What if she's the one paying the house rent? grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by rozario01: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
All of you quoting nextd18are shameless because you have lost yours u want to make it look as if it bad to keep it our parents marriage stud the test of time because our mothers kept them selfs let me tell u some thing any guy that disvirgin a girl already has a soul tie with that girl and can always sleep with her ask any prostitud that has slept with 100s of men about her first love she can never forget his name all d case that u guys mentiond about some virgin that messed up after marriage are rear occurance not always d case like the call girls you guys marry as wifes now so you guys should stop attacking the guy he did not steal your virginity from you u foolishly lost it shameless generation that wants to make abmormal look normal that y they have people like naira marley as their role model spits @NEXTD18 keep it up we d sane ones are with you d ones against you are just few shameless noise makers

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
Marriage is no longer working. Side man is adamant that he isn't going anywhere.

I hope itd in the abroad, so side guy can sue. If his papers are in order

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by kolaaderin: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.
You will be shocked. Virgin Ginni.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Macwrites: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.
And why should women marry men who are not virgins and have been with different ladies in different positions?
Hypocrisy!!!

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by bitingcool: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:
you're naive. It's kinda adorable.

Shey... So naive it's comical.
In other words, he's saying someone came to the party late and wants to leave early..... grin grin grin grin, nahhhh... Ur curiosity gets you and one next...you hop to the next party to see if it's as interesting as the one you got in late to.
Nothing is guaranteed... He'll never understand
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by IkUKU01(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

were we want see them?? Them hard to see

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Caleycash(m): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

where you see the virgin!?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

Stay there and be deceiving yourself, I have banged a woman who got married as a virgin.

I'm currently programming another one; as soon as I have the chance I will bang her too tongue

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Caleycash(m): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nn3muka:
If you are a brolosho, you will end up with an olosho.
If you patronize prostitutes, you will end up with kajad akuna aka retired hoe.
If you are a responsible man, a responsible woman will locate u
What you give is what you get.
forget all these bullshit believes, it doesn't work that way!!!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Sam2310(m): 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
delishpot:

Are you minding women? A man can never and has never done such a thing in the history of creation. This is too much to swallow.
U know the truth but continue the lie to cover men.
If is Man that do that, nobody go talk self.
Human being na scam.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by IJOBA2: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Romanoff:

Na so.
AS IN, SECONDED CONFIRMENTO grin
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by DEROX: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Yoruba women and cheating..tufiakwa...marry a Yoruba woman at your own peril
Am a Yoruba man but this is very true especially Kwara and Ibadan
Hausa women dont do this shit

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by IJOBA2: 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:
you're naive. It's kinda adorable.
WHY ARE YOU SO PAINED grin
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Realfrankie(m): 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pussy and Dick best friends for life shocked
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by IJOBA2: 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
lefulefu:
the woman is not even ashamed sef cheesy
tying wrapper upandan
which type of man marry this kine woman
must be a very foolish man
NA THAT TYPE AFAMED DEY LIKE
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Sam2310(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

are u trying to tell us not to make the mistake like your dad, that marriage your non-virgin mother?
I feel your pain bros.
Image below.
Your mum pointing to her lovers while leaving your dad blurred in the picture.
kai, i really feel your pain

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by ImeAsian(m): 12:01am On Mar 09, 2020
She went to far...Haba,not even respecting the Sanctity of her home? Insane abeg

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by culf: 12:03am On Mar 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! I just dnt understand why married people cheat! If you are tired of the relationship why can't you just leave peacefully? She's a disgrace to womanhood!!!

cheating is not right but things are not as simple as you put it especially for those that are married. Its God
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 09, 2020
NextD18:

You yourself are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by yomi007k(m): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

you always say this but you're right no matter what anyone choose to say to condemn your stand

may God destroy the marriage the day I planned to marry any non virgin lady as wife, I can't even

my fiancee was and I'm her first guy, I can't just stop thanking God. a side chic that I tried to keep as alternative then during my naive days. na just small test I do for the religious aunty na yakata she fall

I endorsed NextD18 post for any man that want to live long

I beg which kind test u do? I wan try am.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by EgunMogaji2: 12:05am On Mar 09, 2020
JasonScoolari:
She was banging with her glasses on. grin

Really difficult to get a faithful Nigeria woman.... Really difficult.

Near impossible in this day and age.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by culf: 12:08am On Mar 09, 2020
simplepee:
NEVER forgive a cheating partner, I'm sure this is not the first time he caught her. Forget love, dump any guy or lady who feels you are not enough. Save yourself from all these drama. undecided

I'm not defending her but do you know if the man is worse? something could have lead her. Its not right to cheat but let's not be too quick to judge, we are all human
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by fredoooooo: 12:09am On Mar 09, 2020
NextD18:

You can easily say the possibility of infidelity is not high with a virgin but not 100% assurance as you said ... you still don't know women.

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by culf: 12:11am On Mar 09, 2020
Nn3muka:
If you are a brolosho, you will end up with an olosho.
If you patronize prostitutes, you will end up with kajad akuna aka retired hoe.
If you are a responsible man, a responsible woman will locate u
What you give is what you get.

I use to believe this but its usually not the case.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 09, 2020
maasoap:

Ideally, you're right but it wasn't like that for one man we read his story here last year. The married woman lied to him that she was single and she was used to visiting the guy who happened to be single and living in another town regularly. The youth from the husband's town traced the married woman to that man's house in another town, caught them together and killed the guy right in his house.
But you have a valid point. Away matches are not good for men
This is why i talked about getting money and moving to a secure neighborhood.

Life itself is a risk and we know that God is the ultimate protector but we must still protect our self from unnecessary harm.

Even buying a car or the latest pairs of shoes is bad when you stay in a poor neighborhood because some riscals can trace someone to his home because of little things like a gold wristwatch.

But when you stay in a secure neighborhood, it won't happen.

There are lots of gated estates in Nigeria, nobody can visit you without your permission.

For all we do in life, security is important.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Sirk2018: 12:14am On Mar 09, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
So why are the men fighting? What are they fighting over? To be honest, if it is me I will walk out and let them finish. I'll even say 'sorry' to them for accidentally disturbing them. When they have finished, I will conduct mini marriage ceremony for them, collect dowry from him and give them my blessing. I will even help his new wife pack her things inside his car and if his car doesn't start, I will help him push it.
I feel you bros. Why fighting ? Waste of precious energy.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by enemyofprogress: 12:21am On Mar 09, 2020
Mama Gbenga and Chukwunonso
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Lifecanbeamazin: 12:22am On Mar 09, 2020
She's clearly in support of the boyfriend possibly no longer with the husband. It's clear she's
not apologetic, perhaps the husband already has another wife and children but still want to make this women's life miserable.
For all I know she maybe the one paying the rent

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.