Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home (112705 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by yeyeosoronga: 12:26am On Mar 09, 2020
IkUKU01:
were we want see them?? Them hard to see

When many young girls are raped in their teens or even less than 10 years sef. .
We are all living in the society we've made. Let us enjoy it.
They will rape a woman, society will say she was not properly dressed hence she deserved the rape. Some will say she didnt shout out loud enough so she must have been enjoying the rape. Even small girls being raped are blamed or their mothers blamed, ignoring the perpetrator.
Society has asked us to applaud cheating men, afterall it's in a man's DNA to cheat and it is natural for men to be polygamous. Now we have seen a mutation in the genetics of women too, and cheating is now natural. We can all see as a matter of FACT especially with all the stories we read that Women are also now very polygamous in nature. Don't blame us, blame our DNA.
We seem to forget that for every bad behaviour we as a people endorse will be COPIED and seen as normal. Yes, copied. And nobody can tell the other it is bad behaviour, because why is it acceptable behaviour for you and not for me?
Many Asian cultures are monogamous regardless of their religion or lack of religion. The monogamy is not selective to a gender.
Polygamy is very rare amongst Pakistanis, even though a muslim nation. Its seen as absurd for you to cheat on your wife or even marry another. Nobody will applaud a cheating husband, definitely not even your fellow men.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by fredopareto(m): 12:36am On Mar 09, 2020
see u alluthor=NextD18 post=87274747]If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.[/quote]how many time will I warned u to use ur drugs b4 comments.. Finally u mess up urself up..

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by fredopareto(m): 12:37am On Mar 09, 2020
see u alluthor=NextD18 post=87274747]If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.[/quote] how many time will I warned u to use ur drugs b4 comments.. Finally u mess up urself up..
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by bdsm: 12:38am On Mar 09, 2020
N

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by OkunrinMeta: 12:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Nn3muka:
If you are a brolosho, you will end up with an olosho.
If you patronize prostitutes, you will end up with kajad akuna aka retired hoe.
If you are a responsible man, a responsible woman will locate u
What you give is what you get.

Are you new to life? Because the exact opposite is what happens inside life

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=NextD18 post=87274747]If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.[/quotemo]most guys don’t even like virgins
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by ZooOga: 1:15am On Mar 09, 2020
classic nollywood baby. dem done covered almost every human situation

drama starts at 2:10 wink i think the rump is in part 2

Games Women Play 3 - Nigerian Nollywood Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsWQglPI6UQ?t=130
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Maski87: 1:15am On Mar 09, 2020
Well when you go out every night to go and drink, chop money you no fit bring, what do you expect the wife to do.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by etrange: 1:20am On Mar 09, 2020
Blu03:
you're even more shallow. You have so much confidence to lie this way.

You missed his sarcasm.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Danluc1995: 1:23am On Mar 09, 2020
Women!!!

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by fof1: 1:30am On Mar 09, 2020
Nn3muka:
If you are a brolosho, you will end up with an olosho.
If you patronize prostitutes, you will end up with kajad akuna aka retired hoe.
If you are a responsible man, a responsible woman will locate u
What you give is what you get.

Rubbish Lies Pls

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by airmark(m): 1:41am On Mar 09, 2020
fairfora:
Oga ooo. grin grin The caliber of faces I saw and the setting of the apartment suggest to me they are not poor. Look at the woman and the lady videoing her.

My advice to all married men, the women of our generation are not circumcised and so, it would be difficult to avoid satisfying them in bed. In the olden days, circumcision was a norm as this prevented sexual urge in woman which the western countries kicked against. Please do yourself a favour by giving them the attention they need sexually because, no amount of money you give to them would replace that urge in them, no matter how religious or faithful she could be, you would be disappointed. It's obvious from the video that the couple is not poor. It's possible the husband is not always at home...Jo-burg today and Canada tomorrow. This is always a problem.

I had a cousin who lives in VGC. He told me some years ago that a woman's side guy was reportedly set up and killed by her husband because the husband (now late... he died in the ill-fated dana crash) got the information. This man was always busy, today Rome and another day New York. He did not have time for this poor woman hence, the need to get a guy to satisfy her urge. My fellow men, please I beg of you...this is the second similar news I have read today...always do your best if you want to keep your home, to always create time for your wives when the nature calls. Cheers.

Interesting.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by FARA4GA: 1:50am On Mar 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SQv6vIxdFg

This is the beginning part of the video, the man is still laying on the bed

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by quiteboy(m): 1:54am On Mar 09, 2020
Wow this one Mad ohhhhh, but when you done teach person how to smile and you say make the person no laugh.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Obodo999(m): 1:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! I just dnt understand why married people cheat! If you are tired of the relationship why can't you just leave peacefully? She's a disgrace to womanhood!!!

NO. She is a disgrace only to herself.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by quiteboy(m): 1:59am On Mar 09, 2020
Oil overflowing in your head
yeyeosoronga:

When many young girls are raped in their teens or even less than 10 years sef. .
They will rape a woman, society will say she was not properly dressed hence she deserved the rape. Some will say she didnt shout out loud enough so she must have been enjoying the rape. Even small girls being raped are blamed or their mothers blamed, ignoring the perpetrator.
Society has asked us to applaud cheating men, afterall it's in a man's DNA to cheat and it is natural for men to be polygamous. Now we have seen a mutation in the genetics of women too, and cheating is now natural. We can all see as a matter if FACT especially with all the stories we read that Women are also now very polygamous in nature. Don't blame us, blame our DNA.
We seem to forget that for every bad behaviour we as a people endorse will be COPIED and seen as normal. Yes, copied. And nobody can tell the other it is bad behaviour, because why is it acceptable behaviour for you and not for me?
Many Asian cultures are monogamous regardless of their religion or lack of religion. The monogamy is not selective to a gender.
Polygamy is very rare amongst Pakistanis, even though a muslim nation. Its seen as absurd for you to cheat on your wife or even marry another. Nobody will applaud a cheating husband, definitely not even your fellow men.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by anonimi: 2:29am On Mar 09, 2020
yeyeosoronga:
Society has asked us to applaud cheating men, afterall it's in a man's DNA to cheat and it is natural for men to be polygamous. Now we have seen a mutation in the genetics of women too, and cheating is now natural. We can all see as a matter if FACT especially with all the stories we read that Women are also now very polygamous in nature. Don't blame us, blame our DNA.

grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3312536_bestcomment_pngb2ec90533d9845da22279f617696ee5f

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by anonimi: 2:36am On Mar 09, 2020
fairfora:
Oga ooo. grin grin The caliber of faces I saw and the setting of the apartment suggest to me they are not poor. Look at the woman and the lady videoing her.

My advice to all married men, the women of our generation are not circumcised and so, it would be difficult to avoid satisfying them in bed. In the olden days, circumcision was a norm as this prevented sexual urge in woman which the western countries kicked against.

You must be joking, to put it mildly.
Are there no women in the western world who remain single all their life and never had sex despite being uncircumcised?

Please do yourself a favour by giving them the attention they need sexually because, no amount of money you give to them would replace that urge in them, no matter how religious or faithful she could be, you would be disappointed. It's obvious from the video that the couple is not poor. It's possible the husband is not always at home...Jo-burg today and Canada tomorrow. This is always a problem.

I had a cousin who lives in VGC. He told me some years ago that a woman's side guy was reportedly set up and killed by her husband because the husband (now late... he died in the ill-fated dana crash) got the information. This man was always busy, today Rome and another day New York. He did not have time for this poor woman hence, the need to get a guy to satisfy her urge. My fellow men, please I beg of you...this is the second similar news I have read today...always do your best if you want to keep your home, to always create time for your wives when the nature calls. Cheers.

Another useless advice.
Poor woman my black nyansh. angry
Is it by force to stay in a marriage if you are not satisfied?
Is it by force?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3368577_whenwillyouhavesense_jpeg4b4d4f4f548e1e572ce7efac82aa72ab

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by grandstar(m): 2:46am On Mar 09, 2020
Blu03:
you're even more shallow. You have so much confidence to lie this way.

She is being sarcastic

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by anonimi: 3:03am On Mar 09, 2020
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.

Please from under what rock did you crawl out to make this comment?
Will the man also be a virgin for the wife to have a peaceful marriage or he is exempted from your virgin rule

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3444716_img20160215224419_jpeg3a9d404699eb823dbaa7a23a7e345c55

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by anonimi: 3:05am On Mar 09, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Gobe
Contact me for Direct NYSC posting and Redeployment.
Medical fitness certificate
Check profile for whatsapp contact

I am sure that you are one of the useless people shouting leadership is the problem for our shithole country. Not so

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by anonimi: 3:09am On Mar 09, 2020
crackhouse:
Yoruba people. Una well done oòooo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503973_mumu_jpg0c42fa98412223012808389b5dbf9132

scofieldsimba:
Enugu On Fire Today As Married Woman Co Join With Her Lover..

Wonders shall never seize..

Today at Nsukka, I saw people gathered in front of Bishop Shanahan Teaching hospital Nsukka.m

When I enquired what happened, I was told that a married woman and her lover were mysteriously joined together for hours. They were brought to the hospital to see if they could be saparated..

Those at Nsukka can comfirm the info..

Britishcoins:
Wonders shall never end ooo.

Everyday for a thief but one day for the owner. This is happening live In Amokwe village in Oduma the largest town in Aninri LGA of Enugu state.

A married man in broad daylight leaved his village all the way to Amokwe to sleep with another man's wife.
He was apprehended by the neighborhood who alerted the husband. Due to anger and frustration , the man almost chop off his manhood. He was seriously beaten by the community.

Both the man and the woman was caught unclad.
Dailyinfo learnt that, they were lovers before the lady got married .

According to the community leaders, they said this the first time such abomination will be happening in the community.

The pictures are already been circulated in the social media.

The worst is that this is happening in my home town Oduma.
Very bad....
More details later

Source http://www.dailyinfo.ga/2018/07/a-married-woman-caught-pant-down-with.html?m=1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7398173_inshot20180711184420754_jpeg3f784a5ef2d0070af75c7effb73936d4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7398176_inshot20180711184238148_jpeg99d2520fc4665d41703c00b544627535

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by illicit(m): 3:17am On Mar 09, 2020
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.
na wa o.who come disvirgin those ones u say we should avoid

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 09, 2020
FARA4GA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SQv6vIxdFg

This is the beginning part of the video, the man is still laying on the bed
They have ulterior motive of killing the real Husband.
The man na EEDIOT.
Still position for Mattress.
AVOID Married Women.
She wore Glasses so that she could magnify the Dickson.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by drimzsmoke(m): 4:08am On Mar 09, 2020

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by julimaxy: 4:11am On Mar 09, 2020
NextD18:

[/s][/s][s][/s][s][/s][s][/s][s][s][/s]

You don hit your hand for Tipper wey carry sand, good luck with your ideology grin grin grin.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by deltateam: 4:27am On Mar 09, 2020
lefulefu:
the woman is not even ashamed sef cheesy
tying wrapper upandan
which type of man marry this kine woman
must be a very foolish man

Seems like it happened in Lagos or any of the Yoruba speaking states.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by nlPoster: 4:32am On Mar 09, 2020
deltateam:

Seems like it happened in Lagos or any of the Yoruba speaking states.

Stop this please.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by femi4: 4:32am On Mar 09, 2020
O wa n do yin ninu ile egbon mi
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by juneman: 4:33am On Mar 09, 2020
Yoruba people are too promiscuous..
the culture even encourages it... everything is Iyawo. .when I was in university OAU precisely .. natives usually appreciate students who are cohabiting without marriage... they even see them as responsible than those of us who live alone and pursue our studies... I used to wonder back then... how do elderly people encourage someone to bunk another man's daughter without the parents approval and use Bleep finish the girl... every day month to month na Bleep them go they Bleep... then elderly yoruba folks who should know better... will be hailing them Iyawo, our wife... brother kunle wife.... another person pikin... I used to be baffled back then... and I really raised the issue with my yoruba friends
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! I just dnt understand why married people cheat! If you are tired of the relationship why can't you just leave peacefully? She's a disgrace to womanhood!!!
come let's cheat together

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75