Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home (112700 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Xisnin(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Comedian2019:
The husband doesn't value his life. What if the guy comes back for revenge?
The foolish concubine is lucky to escape with his life, he will never try such again.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by condralbedez: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.
Where will you see a virgin girl to marry this days??

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nn3muka:
If you are a brolosho, you will end up with an olosho.
If you patronize prostitutes, you will end up with kajad akuna aka retired hoe.
If you are a responsible man, a responsible woman will locate u
What you give is what you get.
Yours is the a misconception
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by roliks99(f): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
So people wear glasses to make out?

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by PureGoldh(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kilamiti:
Please leave her the hell alone.no woman cheats on a good man.i repeat! No woman cheats on a good man.you married men are pushing your beautiful wives outside and the bitter truth is 97% of married women cheat or have tot of cheating but heh they aint like men who can easily be caught.women can even bring an illegimate child to their husbands and the man wont know the truth till he dies. These generation women aint like your mothers oh so you better know.some of them even Bleep their ex boyfriends to ease up their bad marriages.they know your escapades with sidechics and you may think they are keepin quiet because they are good wives.haha the joke is on you Sir.infact some date their fellow married men and keep the relationship for 10years strong

What is this one saying? undecided

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by manGODDED: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
9jatrendz:
Wahala ?? women
shey men sef no dey cheat pass? grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by MNDY(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
I remember the reaction on social media that followed the recent anal s*x side chick video. Women started posting pictures of side-c.ock vs. husband in retaliation, claiming that no be only man soppose get side-chick, that side-c.ock also de for women. What actually led to it was the comparison of side-chick vs. wife and how and why the wife stops becoming sexy after marriage.

I will side with what I saw a Nairalander opine on this cheating issue before. If you wanna cheat in marriage for whatever reason, do it but don't get caught. I have a friend who says he can't trust his wife whenever he marries especially in this generation and he can't trust himself too but let no one be caught. This foolish woman could not play her own game well. How could she have let her side-c.ock into her marriage home and thereby give high opportunity to get caught?

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by manGODDED: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! [/b]I just dnt understand why married people cheat![b] If you are tired of the relationship why can't you just leave peacefully? She's a disgrace to womanhood!!!
@emboldened, the law of diminishing returns
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Emily22(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:
THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY.

No one catches someone in such act and you still find the defaulter waxing stronger rather than being demeaned and shameful.

Secondly, she further went ahead to bring such into her matrimonial home.
Something remains fishy here

Not to talk of being CAUGHT in the act by Family Members as well.

Pray to never encounter diz type of woman...

They exist bro
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by abbey621(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Bad people get cheated on, good people get cheated on. The trick here is to prepare yourself for the worst case scenario. Do you want to live long or you don't want to see bad things? You can only choose one! This issue here isn't even about cheating cos people cheat all the time but having the GUTS to bring a man into your matrimonal home, romping on your matrimonal bed.....That's gangsta!

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by pacespot(m): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.

Stop deceiving yourself and people Mr man.

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Izigha(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
fullblast:
I laugh at your ignorance... You need intense illumination.
Never trust any woman. Just have it at the back of your mind that you are not the only one who tickles your woman's fancy and you will learn alot if you can pretend that you don't know she's a potential cheat by keeping her under covert surveillance. I'm talking from true life experience... virginity is over rated. And I won't wash my dirty linens here.

A lot of Nigeria men are living in a fools paradise. The fact is somebody is fvcking your wife virgin or not.

8 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Amudeneogu:
If the husband beat her because of this one useless group of women will come out and tag it violence against women but see doing to her husband now, she has got to carry another man to her matrimonial home and nobody said anything. What I want to say is that many men have died in silence because of what their wives did to them some women are wicked. men may not say everything.
Divorce is answer here..
The guy should leave the unfortunate wife!!!

And that stupid homebreaker should not go Scot free!!!
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Jonathan39: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Experience counts. That's why the average good guys end up with retired olosho simply because of inexperience, even when the sign is there they don't understand
Nn3muka:

So you think...

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by madjune(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
What language are they speaking?

You can't trust their women with your matrimonial bed.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by calabardick(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
lefulefu:
the woman is not even ashamed sef cheesy
tying wrapper upandan
which type of man marry this kine woman
must be a very foolish man

Sincerely speaking the woman is uselessly shameless

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nn3muka:
I couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by doggedfighter(f): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
delishpot:

Are you minding women? A man can never and has never done such a thing in the history of creation. This is too much to swallow.
grin grin grin sarcasm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

There are only few faithful Nigerian men. All the women cheating are doing so with same Nigerian man and not foreigners.
I don't even bat an eyelid anymore when I see men cheat, because I know their wives too are having their own side dishes.
Let everybody dey flenjor....
Bride price is a scam... People should embrace contract Marriage instead...
Marry for 7 years and break off.. Without any meaningless waste of money called ceremony!!!

People don't respect marital vows again!!!

Contract marriage and surrogate mothers are good options for anyone, out there, scared of complexity of Marriage!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by calabardick(m): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
Joniboi:
Yoruba women and cheating be like

I am coming
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by calabardick(m): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nn3muka:

Seriously?
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Boltob: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
You can never satisfy a cheater if u give her all what she want she will cheat

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Deltatoto: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Adonko:
Oga keep quiet, if you don't have anything to say, I take exceptions to stupidity when it concerns God ...you mean the all knowing God, Almighty, the one that sees the end from the beginning made a big mistake ..are you high ..just open your mouth to say nonsense.

Will you get down on your knees and plead for mercies, don't even know how old you are.
im 12
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nn3muka(f): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jonathan39:
Experience counts. That's why the average good guys end up with retired olosho simply because of inexperience, even when the sign is there they don't understand
Experienced bad guys end up with people they think/assume are good girls, may be a virgin until she tastes the forbidden fruit and realizes what she's been missing.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
You no well. Dem dey worry your head. Lol!!! See your mouth cheesy cheesy

God forbid that I should ever fight over a specific woman's vagina when there are over 4 billion other vaginas available worldwide and more being manufactured daily.

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by shogsman(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Stupid people, videoing for what,her kpekus her problem
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Joniboi(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
noisy45:

Especially there married ones I have lost counts on the ones I have smashed here in ibadan
Those ladies don't value marriage at all.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by franchasng: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Omo Yoruba le mi o swaga shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
The world is heading for destruction. Women truly have been and will forever be the problem of the world. Men are just the victims of sexy ladies,queens, mermaids moving around with bum shots and make ups looking for men to destroy. Back then, women can hardly dare bring outsider in but now , they are more wiser and emboldened to be the boss.

Nature abhors a vaccum. When the man steps down, the woman will take over his role as the head of the family.

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Duru009(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

You are absolutely right 100%

Especially when it comes to marriage...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by openmine(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
So why are the men fighting? What are they fighting over? To be honest, if it is me I will walk out and let them finish. I'll even say 'sorry' to them for accidentally disturbing them. When they have finished, I will conduct mini marriage ceremony for them, collect dowry from him and give them my blessing. I will even help his new wife pack her things inside his car and if his car doesn't start, I will help him push it.
Nice one! grin grin grin

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by blasted12: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
So why are the men fighting? What are they fighting over? To be honest, if it is me I will walk out and let them finish. I'll even say 'sorry' to them for accidentally disturbing them. When they have finished, I will conduct mini marriage ceremony for them, collect dowry from him and give them my blessing. I will even help his new wife pack her things inside his car and if his car doesn't start, I will help him push it.
You've said it all. I would have done just the same thing

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.