Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) (59656 Views)

Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON / Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan / Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by shaw2(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
It's quite appalling those red Cross guys don't know their job.
Why couldn't they secure the scene?
How could them allow people to cluster like that, I don't even see the guy receiving plenty fresh air.
Secondly the two legs are supposed to be raised not just one.
Please my advice to Nigerians is to desist from cluster around accident victims when skilled first Aider is doing his job, you are actually killing the victim by clustering.

May his gentle soul rest in peace
Amen

1 Like

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Bbbwings: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
gypsey:
it's not confused anything, players rarely dies on European pitch without doctors at the stadium trying everything to save him.

In this case these people were just running around and not doing much.
They want to bring you down to their level.
No point arguing with them.
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by chozzy: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
abiolert:
Nigeria my country, no first aid, no ambulance nothing works.

See ehn, this country disgusts me

1 Like

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Youngsage: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
rattlesnake:
That muslim prayer killed him pata pata cos the prayer is for a dead person not someone who hasn't been declared dead
anytime u hear

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun

better vamoose

My thoughts too! Why pray that for someone being resuscitated??
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bbbwings:

They want to bring you down to their level.
No point arguing with them.
grin grin true.
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by ireke(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Noooo, they couldn't because from the video they couldn't even give MOUTH 2 MOUTH., which was part of what he needed.

He died of EXHAUSTION.
Imagine the Ravaging Heat, first.
RIP Dear.

Mouth to mouth for where? Ordinary chest compressions, they did not do. We waste so much lives unnecessarily in Nigeria.
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by omotola90(m): 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
anonymous1759:

Abegi stop that Nonsense talk players also die in Europe death is inevitable.
he has a good point bro..... If there is a proper maintenance culture, why the congestion?? If a player slumps in Europe will people in the stand just come in troops... He has a point bro. RIP to the dead
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Kalubolt(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Why will the ambulance start when it hasn't been used for months and they don't know they have to be warming the engine every morning. R.I.P to the dead
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Ejima1: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by abiolert(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Be a real niggarrr

This shit also happens in developed nations

Phil o Donnell

Miklos feher
Patrick
Morisini

If you watch those clips ehnnn
As far as say you love football
Then no matter how hard you be you must cry
You are a mumu man
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Jamorezzi: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
How the person want wake up , see as them gather as if na funeral
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
abiolert:
Nigeria my country, no first aid, no ambulance nothing works.
See as them crowd pesin wey need air...
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by backbone503(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
So no medical personnel in that stadium, even from the governor's entourage. Someone slumped and crowd gathered around him. Choked spoon into his mouth and fanned him with hankie! How the guy for take survive!
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by flaggbarnett85: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Whoops

zzzz//////
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Cityguy: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
Unfortunate. May God grant his soul peaceful rest. I've read sometime ago that some teams don't feed well. You can imagine drinking gaari before matches! Could be that bad fa. Medicals should be part of managing these players. These deaths are getting too much jare.
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Unfortunate(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
Cityguy:
Unfortunate. May God grant his soul peaceful rest. I've read sometime ago that some teams don't feed well. You can imagine drinking gaari before matches! Could be that bad fa. Medicals should be part of managing these players. These deaths are getting too much jare.
Why the mention?
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Ayomarcel(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
NPFL should go on a break or CAF/FIFA to intervene and force the league management to do something.. Players dying from security forces, highway robbers and now inadequate facility.. A stadium without a functional ambulance.
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Meritocracy: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ambulance refuse to start upon the money spent on sport, beside some ambulance are park in politician garage doing nothing.
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Mattyau: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
May the lord grant him internal rest my condolence to his family
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by slysteel: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Very useless country,nobody there can perform ordinary cpr and no aed in a stadium and ambulance has not been started since 2009,Nigeria is such a useless country that i wonder how i survived there for 12 years,a very useless place
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Kenny4smart(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Soooo Unfortunate!!

Came to play football..

Corpse carried home!!

Life is a Mystery indeed!!!

LORD have Mercy on the living and Help us to Understand the need to live Prepared for Eternity because it could be any of us..

Condolences to the Family!

You've said it all. God bless your understanding of life.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Cityguy: 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Unfortunate:
Why the mention?
Hahahaha.....sorry jare. That in itself is unfortunate grin
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by doggedfighter(f): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
I think of the mother and father.
The siblings and close pals
Oh ,the agony of pain !!!!
No one deserves to lose a loved one.

My heart is broken
Death indeed has no conscience cry cry cry cry cry
I'm saddened cry
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Ebukasplendid88: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Oops.... Nigeria is a failed state
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by mordred44: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2020
There is nothing about proffesional NPFL....that's simply the truth
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by Jaapu: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Omo ode... just keep jumping upandan for familiarity till they cut off those your tiny legs

Oloshi. Next time you go use your head before making a daft comment on a public forum!
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2020
Jaapu:

Im sure youre mad... how my comment take affect your salary, u go tell me... oponu ayerada
Re: The Moment Chieme Martin Slumped And Died During NPFL Game (Photos, Video) by delishpot: 12:41am On Mar 10, 2020
They can't even do CPR. This is sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" / Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix / Thomas Tuchel Holidays With Natalie Max, His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.