Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! (4169 Views)

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lekside230(m): 5:30am On Mar 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
she has already found someone else so she is looking for a way to dish u.u urself look for someone else n move on
The most reasonable advice ever...thanks alot man.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by yomi007k(m): 6:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Charlie. I didn't want to comment.

Both of you need to stop entitlement mentality.

If you don't have a gf won't you eat or get well? If she don't want to help out, u can't force her.

If she don't have a bf her fees will still get paid, it's not your responsibility.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Lekside230(m): 6:27am On Mar 09, 2020
yomi007k:
Charlie. I didn't want to comment.

Both of you need to stop entitlement mentality.

If you don't have a gf won't you eat or get well? If she don't want to help out, u can't force her.

If she don't have a bf her fees will still get paid, it's not your responsibility.

Fact ����
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by yomi007k(m): 6:30am On Mar 09, 2020
Lekside230:
Fact ����
Forgive her. Just calm down. Don't get angry, don't shout when you talk.

It's best you guys give each other some space actually, in order for the two of you to self-reflect.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 09, 2020
Well...judging by what you later did, I'll say you prolly got attitude issues. You claimed you're not well that was y you couldn't fetch the water which got her upset in the first place but you were strong enough to go and drink later that day? E dey your body self.
Both of you should work on yourselves or forget about the relationship.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by DonEd(m): 7:26am On Mar 09, 2020
Truth is, we have only heard his side of the story.

The danger of a one sided story.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Edyice: 7:34am On Mar 09, 2020
Lekside230:
Good morning Nairalanders...I just think I have to post this stuff here cuz it’s getting too much....it’s all about my relationship...please don’t mind my English...so yesterday my girlfriend was with me...and I was really sick which she knows herself...so she went to the market to get what we gonna eat...,so when she came back..[b][/b]she then ask me to go fetch water...and I was thinking in my mind..if this girl doesn’t know I’m sick even with my appearance...I sat down looking at her...she then talk in a rude way that I shouldn’t fetch the water then...that I should leave it..that she isn’t gonna cook it...I then struggled to go fetch that water and came in...she then ask If have done that I said yes...all I could hear is...can’t I talk!!!or maybe I’m having a mouth pain...that words hit me...,she was then talking to me in a bad way...that I’m been proud cuz I helped her with her school fees...cuz I helped her with her school fees on Friday..due to some financial problems she has...she then sent back the money to me immediately cuz she haven’t paid it yet,so I just have to go out and drink..cuz I refuse to eat what she cooked,so that same evening her mum texted me and greeted me...so I explained everything that’s going on....she then said she would call her...when i go through their chats..all she could tell her mum is...if I can’t settle it myself that she isn’t gonna settle anything...that it’s not her first time talking to me anyhow...Nairalanders please I need your candid advice...what can I do about this case?cuz it’s getting too much everytime...if she isn’t gonna talk to me rudely....she’d get angry on an unnecessary issue...all I need is just your advice..no insults please...thanks to you all in advance.

My belly

You wait till she meet dude like me that has running water pumping in side my house ..... cool

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by biobash(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Lekside230:
Good morning Nairalanders...I just think I have to post this stuff here cuz it’s getting too much....it’s all about my relationship...please don’t mind my English...so yesterday my girlfriend was with me...and I was really sick which she knows herself...so she went to the market to get what we gonna eat...,so when she came back..she then ask me to go fetch water...and I was thinking in my mind..if this girl doesn’t know I’m sick even with my appearance...I sat down looking at her...she then talk in a rude way that I shouldn’t fetch the water then...that I should leave it..that she isn’t gonna cook it...I then struggled to go fetch that water and came in...she then ask If have done that I said yes...all I could hear is...can’t I talk!!!or maybe I’m having a mouth pain...that words hit me...,she was then talking to me in a bad way...that I’m been proud cuz I helped her with her school fees...cuz I helped her with her school fees on Friday..due to some financial problems she has...she then sent back the money to me immediately cuz she haven’t paid it yet,so I just have to go out and drink..cuz I refuse to eat what she cooked,so that same evening her mum texted me and greeted me...so I explained everything that’s going on....she then said she would call her...when i go through their chats..all she could tell her mum is...if I can’t settle it myself that she isn’t gonna settle anything...that it’s not her first time talking to me anyhow...Nairalanders please I need your candid advice...what can I do about this case?cuz it’s getting too much everytime...if she isn’t gonna talk to me rudely....she’d get angry on an unnecessary issue...all I need is just your advice..no insults please...thanks to you all in advance.

Communication is key when starting a relationship. Let her know dos and don'ts.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Offpoint: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Lekside230:
then it shows those that made a reasonable comment are the real humans...those that sees the “cuz”are the real animals.
Thanks for the compliments
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Phenomenal16(f): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2020
U said u r feed up already
Do the needful then
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by ranksz: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2020
Run as fast as you can.

It will only get worse. Her view of the relationship with you is already corrupted and she will continually be searching for someone she has a mutual feeling and respect for.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Olanrefront3355(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2020
Dear Lekside230,

We'd I will like to know the outcome of this, we're not hear to listen to your problem, let's know how you solved it. You wanted advice, everyone gave it, now we want to know the outcome.

Cos you pu$$7, you might be lying here to make yourself look good about finally having enough of her...

Who knows maybe you will actually go back to plead to her, cos you're stucked.

She don't deserve you Sir!
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2020
Bro,i fit swear with anything.walahi she dae double date,u just neva catch her nae, i just dae yarn from similar experience .4 person to return money back to u,she don get am xwhere be dat. Las las we go dae alright.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by proclinician: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2020
bobowaja:
I know you are not going to follow this advise. But to be candid, you have to cut her off. Sooner or later you will be dealing with emotional stress which might lead to low self esteem or depression.

How does ur paypal withdrawal work?
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Mrfrank2001: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2020
Oga quit the pity Game and focus on making money, what that girl is doing is called see finish. At this stage of your life you to be highly focussed and I bet you that your girlfriend has seen someone she feels that is better than u who as well has control over her emotions but your blinded by Love that you can't see clearly and on the hand the girl is too good in her Game. she wants to play the victim card on u so the ball is in ur court.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2020
nlPoster:
All this after redpill and the likes?

Jesus come quickly.

Don't you mean "Ubunja come quickly"?
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Liposure: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2020
playing d Devil's advocate. Maybe She was on her period hence d attitude.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Zither(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2020
Katier00:
Follow your heart, it won't mislead you

The heart...it does not even know what it wants. How would it know what you want?
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by ecstasy357(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2020
Lekside230:
Good morning Nairalanders...I just think I have to post this stuff here cuz it’s getting too much....it’s all about my relationship...please don’t mind my English...so yesterday my girlfriend was with me...and I was really sick which she knows herself...so she went to the market to get what we gonna eat...,so when she came back..she then ask me to go fetch water...and I was thinking in my mind..if this girl doesn’t know I’m sick even with my appearance...I sat down looking at her...she then talk in a rude way that I shouldn’t fetch the water then...that I should leave it..that she isn’t gonna cook it...I then struggled to go fetch that water and came in...she then ask If have done that I said yes...all I could hear is...can’t I talk!!!or maybe I’m having a mouth pain...that words hit me...,she was then talking to me in a bad way...that I’m been proud cuz I helped her with her school fees...cuz I helped her with her school fees on Friday..due to some financial problems she has...she then sent back the money to me immediately cuz she haven’t paid it yet,so I just have to go out and drink..cuz I refuse to eat what she cooked,so that same evening her mum texted me and greeted me...so I explained everything that’s going on....she then said she would call her...when i go through their chats..all she could tell her mum is...if I can’t settle it myself that she isn’t gonna settle anything...that it’s not her first time talking to me anyhow...Nairalanders please I need your candid advice...what can I do about this case?cuz it’s getting too much everytime...if she isn’t gonna talk to me rudely....she’d get angry on an unnecessary issue...all I need is just your advice..no insults please...thanks to you all in advance.

Bros, your relationship has already ended.

She is with you not cause of love but because you had been helpful.

Dating you is her doing you a favour.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by ecstasy357(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2020
nlPoster:
All this after redpill and the likes?

Jesus come quickly.

Some of them dey claim Redpill but they dont practice it
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by czarr(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Katier00:
Follow your heart, it won't mislead you
hahahahahahahahahahaha that's a good one.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Lekside230:
she dosent love you bro.. A woman that loves you will always respect and honour you..

Nuff said!
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 09, 2020
Give her a good fvck and dump her.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by bobowaja(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
proclinician:

How does ur paypal withdrawal work?
08065393825 Whatsapp me.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by StylishLord(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
the way the so called girls are behaving these-days is getting out of hand. My candid advice for u now is to get better, remainber health they say is wealth
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by StylishLord(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
ur health is more important than her for now, health is wealth remainber,
sec, she has found herself a suitable bf so brotherly move on bcus life must still continue
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by cjeriia: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Just ready for beating once una take d relationship a step further
#wussy
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Skmoda360(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
She no love you abeg
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Martinez39s(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
uruba23:
I think if you don't have mutual respect for each other..just forget the relationship...I said " Mutual "
He has respect and love for her. She, on the other hand, is a rude, pompous, and disrespectful soul not suitable for any sane individual. Put the blame on her not the op.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Martinez39s(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lekside230:
well I was even planning to get her a business she’s gonna be doing...I’m wondering how it’d have been now if I have done that.
Thank goodness you didn't. End the relationship and break up all ties with her. If you hesitate because of the illusion called LOVE, you are on your own.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
He has respect and love for her. She, on the other hand, is a rude, pompous, and disrespectful soul not suitable for any sane individual. Put the blame on her not the op.
I am not blaming the OP.Just want him to avoid what happens to polygamous men.
Re: I’m Fed Up Already Please Help! by Martinez39s(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
uruba23:
I am not blaming the OP.Just want him to avoid what happens to polygamous men.
If you are not putting the blame on the op, we then did you say he and his gf have no MUTUAL respect for each other? Where in his write up is there an indication that he has no respect for her?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zambia Minister Of Education, David Mabumba Sex Video Leaked (18+) / "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy / Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.