Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Need Candid Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Candid Advice (601 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Please I Need Candid Advice / I Need Candid Advice!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Candid Advice by agbarahk(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2020
pls nairalanders no abuse only advice. my girlfriend wants to know how much I earn monthly and wants me to tell her everything about the expenses I make. is it normal? any other person experienced this how did you handle it? pls I need candid Advice
Re: I Need Candid Advice by Davash222(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2020
There lies here priority in the relationship, your salary.
Money is one of the characteristics of a Nigerian girlfriend.
Re: I Need Candid Advice by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 09, 2020
You're in the best position to answer that question. You know her better. Is she extravagant? Materialistic? Her behaviour would help you know the kind of person she is.
If she has none of these traits, then she might just be concerned.
I used to fret about my boyfriends earning and how he spends the little he has. I cared alot for him...

1 Like

Re: I Need Candid Advice by Gwagone: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2020
Give her the wrong figures to see her reactions
She wants you to always set aside some cash for her personal uses too
Be wise bro
Re: I Need Candid Advice by Abfinest007(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2020
tell her if u think she worth it

1 Like

Re: I Need Candid Advice by samdavjustin(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2020
Don’t you ever make that mistake, she wants to know how much she can squeeze out of you every month without you complaining. Be wise
Re: I Need Candid Advice by OnpointDesign(m): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2020
Remove emotions from your relationships from time to time and you'll see clearly the intentions of your partner.

As per finances, would she be comfortable with letting you see her own bank statement?

1 Like

Re: I Need Candid Advice by Liposure: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2020
I smell a rat

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Parents Restrict Their Children From Opposite Sex / The Invisible Man 2020 Movie (must Watch!) / I Am Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.