Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman (391 Views)

Is This Why Men Kneel To Propose? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by supercase1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Let's get this debate done, once and for all we see guys kneeling down to propose to a lady is this really the right thing to do?
Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by hisgrace090: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
NO!
Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by Anwons(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
What does kneeling signify in the first place? Is it a plea for the to accept? Is it a form of respect? Is it a dehumanizing posture? I can't understand the idea of kneeling to propose in any way!

For me, it's a capital NO.

It's really a sign of foolishness according to Pete

1 Like

Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by Ajsimon(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Why not if that's what he wants
and tbh
I no go even use ring propose, I no go do am for public and I no fit kneel down

Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by Froshloaded: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Yes na
Cos thats the first and last time you will be doing that grin grin
Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
For those who agrees that Men should kneel to propose. PETE EDOCHIE is looking at you like

Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by Jayslicky: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Men should not be begging to bring expenses(women) into their life.
I pay for bride price, in sex I do almost all the work, I sponsor wedding and you tell me to kneel down for a woman?
Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
I think at this rate, it is advisable to stand on her head while proposing that's how to show who the boss is. Kings don't bow. grin
Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
undecided
cruxgemmata:
For those who agrees that Men should kneel to propose. PETE EDOCHIE is looking at you like
what makes PETE EDOCHIE's opinion so special. Because his views tally with yours?
Seriously! Since that video came it, it's been, "Men who propose are fools- words of the Almighty Pete", bla bla bla...
Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by Magnoliaa(f): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
Not necessary.
Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by Olunmercy56(f): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
It's not necessary at all, it might be private or being two of you alone.
Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by supercase1(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
what makes PETE EDOCHIE's opinion so special. Because his views tally with yours?
Seriously! Since that video came it, it's been, "Men who propose are fools- words of the Almighty Pete", bla bla bla...
Pete edochie is a real man although his now. Papa,men of nowadays are pussys thank God am not among grin
Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by frozen70(f): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2020
supercase1:
Let's get this debate done, once and for all we see guys kneeling down to propose to a lady is this really the right thing to do?

No one is forcing any man to kneel down to propose any woman

Even, no woman tells a man to kneel down and propose to her because she doesn't know when the man will pop the question

Men does that to show true love and spice it up

The choice remains with the man to kneel or not to kneel
Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by frozen70(f): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2020
supercase1:

Even, no woman tells a man to kneel down and propose to her because she doesn't know when the man will pop the question

Ariza:
I think at this rate, it is advisable to stand on her head while proposing that's how to show who the boss is. Kings don't bow. grin

Boss or no boss, you and iknows that if you boss a lady, she makes you her toy.
Who does that, those men you see that treats women with tenderness and care, do you think they are stupid, they are even happier in marriage than the so called boss
Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by frozen70(f): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2020
supercase1:

Ariza:

Who does that, those men you see that treats women with tenderness and care, do you think they are stupid, they are even happier in marriage than the so called boss
Jayslicky:
I pay for bride price, in sex I do almost all the work, I sponsor wedding and you tell me to kneel down for a woman?

You got it all wrong

It's not as you are begging her for the things you mentioned, you are just going to be gentle and easy, if you go tough you get it tougher

All what you counted, other men are doing it with all pleasures
Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by frozen70(f): 7:56am On Mar 10, 2020
supercase1:

Ariza:

Jayslicky:

You got it all wrong

It's not as you are begging her for the things you mentioned, you are just going to be gentle and easy, if you go tough you get it tougher

All what you counted, other men are doing it with all pleasures
Ajsimon:
Why not if that's what he wants
and tbh
I no go even use ring propose, I no go do am for public and I no fit kneel down

Just do it anyway that is decent the most important this is getting full field
Re: Should Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by Phenomenal16(f): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2020
No nah
He should stand on top mango tree

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Blinded By Love, Replace Him Or Her IF You're Being Treated Badly / Am A Comedian With Very Good And Interesting Jokes . Please Read And Help / Why Would A Girl Come To Work With Her Boyfriend After A Fight She Instigated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.