Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

"REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies (2502 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by XhosaNostra(f): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Godoverevery:

lol.."bimbo" with a nice paying job and won't spend useless time here writing thrash?? yea I will lay with her for the rest my life rather than a jobless dolly bird like you...A man like me is too much for you dumbo and please go read what the word "illiterate" really mean because you seems not know what it really mean u just hear ur fellow chicken head say it.
you are the embarrassment... someone who can't be useful to herself by getting a job but will spend 24hr of her misrable life on NL.

Lolest. The village idiot strikes again. You're like the gift that keeps on giving. Now I'm sure she's not spending all her time on NL because she's busy fùcking someone else with better spelling grin Dude, you're beneath me. I wouldn't be with you or someone like you even if the survival of the human race depended on our copulation. You're way too unstimulating & stupid for me. Go suck Ubunja's dìck like you always do & let's hope this time around you catch something useful, like sense.

1 Like

Re: "REDPILL AND MISEDUCATION"the bitterness from ladies by nisai: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It means the same thing as your "yen, yen, yen".
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unlimited Access To Xvideos Red / My Wife Spent Our Entire Life Savings On House Rent / Man Reveals His Private Part To Beg For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.