Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) (16123 Views)

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money / Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by ElasticStone(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
justnock:
Fvck it. I don't judge people by their past. I don't mind marrying an ex runs girl, if I love her. There are some Barren virgins, too. I think if you are enlightened, regardless of your age, you will judge people less.
I am not perfect...no one is.

Beta simp spotted.

Ubunja, come and see one of our guys. grin
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by GhostGhost(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hisduchess:

You are a dumb ghost so I have nothing with a dumbass much more a ghost.thank you
I know you have nothing upstairs that's why you resulted to this lousyy lines that is known to be dropped by basic bitcchess it's obsolete, so simple and lacks colour dear wink please bring me a rainbow, this can't be all your rottenn brain stench can ozz out I your skull is it? ;/ come on don't disappoint me now sweetie :* make it colourful
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by GhostGhost(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
ElasticStone:

Beta simp spotted.

this one is long gone all he needs now is some Caitlyn Jenner makeover, If he could he would go under the knife and buy cartons loads of tampon hahahaha. Irredeemable
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by GhostGhost(m): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
engrchykae:
seeing your small man or woman grow and remind you of the things you did when you are that age.
It's a priceless situation
god bless u boss, I remember the day my first nephew came into the world. I was filled with joy I almost shed tears I joy meeehn seeing him and most importantly knowing he isy blood we are connected by same blood/flesh, same biological family tree. It's something special. There's nothing I'm the world like knowing this is your blood, your flesh and a guy/baby that came out from your balls meeeehn. I can't wait for the day I'll carry mine from the lady I'll marry, I'd be ecstatic like a mofoka. Seeing him/her yawn, smile, play with them, make them laugh, feed them and more. Damn fatherhood is gon be awesome
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by mhizv(f): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
DAramis:

We learn everyday. If there are other test involved that you know of, you can drop it here for him to be aware. It would also go along way to enlighten others (me inclusive)

Its best to see a doctor.
They'd tell you what to do and if there's a problem,how to go about.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by DAramis: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
mhizv:

Its best to see a doctor.
They'd tell you what to do and if there's a problem,how to go about.
Okay.
Thanks for the previous information.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
kestolove95:
Any child conceive before marriage is an illegal child

Not ILLEGAL. There's nothing in the laws against it. Just illegitimate. But the child becomes legitimate after both parents marry.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by mhizv(f): 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
DAramis:

Okay.
Thanks for the previous information.

No p
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by McTobe(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
It’s neither here nor there
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by jeff1607(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
justnock:

Let me correct you - it's some women and not all women that tend to be hostile towards kids that don't belong to them, ok.

Sorry I meant to say some not all ladies are wired that way

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
justnock:

Sir, I don't want to stoop down to your level and exchange words with you. Kings don't argue. Let's just agree to disagree on this issue.

I am optimistic you are going to get married to your desired virgin wife, give birth to six beautiful daughters with pretty faces, and figure 8 shapes.
Me on the other hand will marry a "bad girl," treat her like a queen and have six sons that fvck for a living.
My six sons will fvck the brains out of your six beautiful daughters, with reckless abandon.
Kings don't argue and that's whom you are. Much respect. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by fox26: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
kestolove95:
A child is a child.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by movement2020: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
Chizuru01:

I never said you should judge her by her past or not marry a truly repented runs girl. What am saying is that you should get her pregnant first b4 anything marriage would be said.

Some of them contracted strong disease that destroyed their ability to carry baby back then.

Some of them took harmful mixtures to eliminate an unwanted baby back then.

Why then will you stand in the line of fire on a war you never knew how it started.

African mentality. Give a girl belle before marriage, if she go born, she go born, if she no go born, you can't question your creator. Set your purpose for marriage and enjoy your life.

If you like, have a dozen children, they may all die before their parent. Adopt a child, he/she may never know and become the glory of the family.

Leave everything to your creator. Go and ask those who have lost kids during marriage or had miscarriage, you won't put too much pressure on yourself especially when it comes to having kids.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by bigpicture001: 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Chizuru01:

Another thing is this.

You see those funny little little behavior or actions that pisses you off, Which you refused to speak against during courtship days but rather decided to ignore and endure, they will definitely hunt the peace of your family later. Speak it out and pay close attention to her reaction (Sometimes you may think she has amended. Lies, she is just pretending).

E.g. If you have a Temper control problem, Please don't marry a Talkertive or a Nagger (You may kill someone)

If you are an introvert, Please don't marry an extroverted Alpha female ( You will regret it all the days of your shortified life)

Very true
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by movement2020: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

God Forbid that I have to wait for 30 Fvcking Years before I have a Child, ... I strongly Believe I won't wait that Long,

If you think about it Logically, ... If a man like for example decides to get married tomorrow, ... I'll tell the girl what I want, she'll have to get pregnant first before anything is done, ...we'll both udergo thorough medical Check-ups before we proceed.

It's a smart thing to do considering the society we live in.

FACT

Aburo Jesu

P. A Anobi

Secretary Sango

WehdoneMrSmart.

Trust me, though, good to be positive but don't be so assertive. You don't make children,it is a blessing from your creator.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
ElasticStone:

Beta simp spotted.

No sir. I am actually a Gamma male. Alpha + Beta = Gamma smiley

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
eni4real:
Bride price says hi!!!
It is not double standard..

It is your right!!!

No be only right na left lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by lilyheaven: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by odysey: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
kestolove95:

Hmmmm
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
GhostGhost:
I hail u like wetiiiiin boss, these overgrown babies are very funny imagine talking about consciously and intentionally marrying a runs girl aka who're that has been a public toilet for any cretin, touts, sensible guys and more once they have her price. All in the name of love hahahahahaha telemundo really got these kids high on some shitt. Well men de marry ashis on steady but at least not intentionally Naaa, see talk oo. That kid talks like someone raised by a single mother and no good father figure Or man around to show n teach him what being aam is all about. A man is supposed to run mostly on logic, critical thinking and more and not on 80% emotions. Baba how levels naa

You've said it all Sir, ... As a man a really vital attribute one should possess is "Logical Thinking", .... Knowing "When" and "Where" to apply Emotions and Knowing when to apply "Logic Reasoning"

A situation where a man decides to marry a "Runs girl" ... Common sense should tell him to Put emotions aside and apply "Common sense", .. because Over the Years I can Swear with my Masculine Balls that "Runs girls" has done several abortions In the past.

Baba I dey with my Marijuana Burning in my Left Hand as we Speak grin grin... How your side

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
u can preg her before marriage nau.many guys are doing such.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
justnock:

No be only right na left lipsrsealed
Don't waste your bride price..

If you have any deficiencies, these girls will call you a weak man!!!

Go for a requited love!!!
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nat404:
Clap for yourself. And when a woman gets pregnant without knowing who is responsible for it. What would you call that?
u will call it bastinado
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hisduchess:

So you think those ones who didn't have kids didn't believe in having kids immediately? or haven't you heard of miscarriage after which non ever came again and they became childless? Haven't you heard about a woman dying with her first pregnancy? Or haven't you heard of a man losing all kids at a go. Oga life happens and there is never a way to know which will happen to anyone,we wish ourselves good always but life happens.if you want to get married just pray hard,ask God to help you and take the leap of fate,decide to love that person amidst any challenge you both might later face cos challenges must come is just that one will pray that both of you will conquer it in togetherness.The type of life I choose to live as a single lady is basically for me to be able to have a clean and clear mind when I get married cos it is often worst if you lived a reckless life as a single and gets married only to find it difficult to concieve, but just know that fruitfulness in marriage sometimes has nothing to do with promiscuity, sometimes it's okerechi .I will advise that you don't go before God especially in marriage decisions.

Peace!!!

I love the part where you said and I quote
" cos it is often worst if you lived a reckless life as a single and gets married only to find it difficult to concieve ",

What caused this little argument was when someone said that he will willingly marry a "Runs girl" because he Loves her.

Hisduchess, you and I know very well that as a "Runs girl", she must have done one or two abortions in her past, and also contracted STD that could cause infertility,

Hisduchess, if you were a man in this Situation, I want u to tell me what your choice will be and please be Fvcking Honest,

Would you prefer that "Runs girl" get pregnant for you first to at least be rest Assured that she's still Fertile before you marry her knowing fully well about her "Rough Lifestyle" in the past

Or

Would you go ahead and marry her, Hoping against all Hope that she's still fertile because you know the kind of lifestyle she lived in the past

Which will be your decision, ... I'll like to know
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by kestolove95(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Chizuru01:

You mean that Jesus is Illegal ? Because tracing back to his linage history, You will see even Prostitutes.

Please, Children are gift from God regardless how it came
d story abt Jesus is fake, dem no want make we knw say d mother go prostitute born Jesus
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Hisduchess(f): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

I love the part where you said and I quote
" cos it is often worst if you lived a reckless life as a single and gets married only to find it difficult to concieve ",

What caused this little argument was when someone said that he will willingly marry a "Runs girl" because he Loves her.

Hisduchess, you and I know very well that as a "Runs girl", she must have done one or two abortions in her past, and also contracted STD that could cause infertility,

Hisduchess, if you were a man in this Situation, I want u to tell me what your choice will be and please be Fvcking Honest,

Would you prefer that "Runs girl" get pregnant for you first to at least be rest Assured that she's still Fertile before you marry her knowing fully well about her "Rough Lifestyle" in the past

Or

Would you go ahead and marry her, Hoping against all Hope that she's still fertile because you know the kind of lifestyle she lived in the past

Which will be your decision, ... I'll like to know

Firstly if as a man I know that I've lived a chaste life or something near it I wouldn't go for a runs girl cos of my morality level and cos of other emotional implications, but if I decide to go ahead with her knowing fully well that she was an ex runs girl, I'll take that leap of fate and love and marry her then we start our journey.I am entirely against getting pregnant before marriage it is going against God and taking laws into ones hands moreso with the level of paternity fraud that is everywhere,the chances of your lover heaping another man's child on your head is higher cos you never can be sure if your girlfriend that comes and goes is not doing the same thing she is doing with you with another man and prolly gets pregnant for him and come and heap it on your head cos you are desperate to see a pregnancy before marriage. So be guided when making marriage choices
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by angelfallz(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
justnock:
Fvck it. I don't judge people by their past. I don't mind marrying an ex runs girl, if I love her. There are some Barren virgins, too. I think if you are enlightened, regardless of your age, you will judge people less.
I am not perfect...no one is.

Enjoy your marriage to an ex runs girl. Love is not enough to make a marriage work. The past always catches up to the present.
Guys please don't listen to men like this, find yourself a good clean woman, without baggage.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Unfortunate(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
GhostGhost:
hahaha what a world, a sperm bank now has access to internet. Listen unfortunate marmosettt with monthly bleeding wound plzzz think for a while before you post. Men and women live and dish out double standards to their advantages which isostly favorable to women. Stop bitchhhing I'm only pitying the poor boy and trying to cast a light for him to see but he's blind for now but I trust time. He's high on telemundo juice but it's sure going to drain off. Good evening to you my African special cretinoussss ogre wink
Shut up. And don't mention me again.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by fk002: 12:13am On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

Sir, I don't want to stoop down to your level and exchange words with you. Kings don't argue. Let's just agree to disagree on this issue.

I am optimistic you are going to get married to your desired virgin wife, give birth to six beautiful daughters with pretty faces, and figure 8 shapes.
Me on the other hand will marry a "bad girl," treat her like a queen and have six sons that fvck for a living.
My six sons will fvck the brains out of your six beautiful daughters, with reckless abandon.

Trying to gain cheap point from Nairaland oloshos.

Simp!!!! Calling himself a king what an Irony

3 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 12:23am On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

Dude, If I love her, we can still adopt a baby from an orphanage while waiting for God to have mercy on "US" and bless her with the fruit of the womb.
Y'all folks of this generation know nothing about true love. Maybe it's because I come from a family where I have never seen my parents argue or quarrel, for once. True love is about sacrifice. Put yourself in her shoes...she is also human. She deserves to be loved like anyone else.

see trash u re spewing!!
Waiting on God indeed.
U knew u married a retired runs girl, and she failed to conceive due to her former actions and u re hee telling me that u re waiting on god.
I pity u, i pity u well well
All these people are the one crying foul later in der life that God does not answer prayer.

Na pussy dey hungry u dey talk like this, we know ur type. If u mistakenly fuvk as many as posible ur spewing wil change.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 11, 2020
doggedfighter:

Kings don't argue and that's whom you are. Much respect. cool cool
Kingmaker grin grin cheesy
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 11, 2020
lilyheaven:
I have four good friends that got married as virgins since 2008, this is 2020, no baby yet, we are still hoping on God.
It's not of he that runneth, but of God who showeth mercy.
Iro nla!!

4 Virgin Firends..
Only you?? shocked shocked

It is not possible.to have 4 virgin friends that are ALL having Fertility problems!!!

Not possible!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! / Girl With A Bigger Nose Than This / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.