Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) (16127 Views)

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money / Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2020
seanwilliam:
that's why I said it a mystery bro.. but knowingly marrying an harlot is the dumbest thing to do bro.. no matter how they wanna twist it, a dick Hooper would always be dick Hooper.. .

I hail u bro
I got your drift..

Bro! I have personally seen a guy that married a known runs girl, even people disapprove the lady, he still went ahead.. They are living together peacefully till now.

Though! I can't try that sha.. No matter how you cure a mad man, few times, he will still laugh abnormally..

I hail you back too brother, you no comment for our area yesterday.. Hope you are good?
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

Sir, I don't want to stoop down to your level and exchange words with you. Kings don't argue. Let's just agree to disagree on this issue.

I am optimistic you are going to get married to your desired virgin wife, give birth to six beautiful daughters with pretty faces, and figure 8 shapes.
Me on the other hand will marry a "bad girl," treat her like a queen and have six sons that fvck for a living.
My six sons will fvck the brains out of your six beautiful daughters, with reckless abandon.
Bros, I love you grin grin
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2020
aro1:
I got your drift..

Bro! I have personally seen a guy that married a known runs girl, even people disapprove the lady, he still went ahead.. They are living together peacefully till now.

Though! I can't try that sha.. No matter how you cure a mad man, few times, he will still laugh abnormally..

I hail you back too brother, you no comment for our area yesterday.. Hope you are good?
lol, the bolded got me lmao.. I'm good bro
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

Let me correct you - it's some women and not all women that tend to be hostile towards kids that don't belong to them, ok.
*Goes down on two knees*
Justnock, will you marry me?

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2020
Chi59:

LOL same here smiley

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2020
Chi59:

*Goes down on two knees*
Justnock, will you marry me?

LOL
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2020
eni4real:
Since you are 'modern', ensure DNA test for all your kids..
How about that?? undecided

I trust the lady that is going to be my wife, someday. One hundred percent.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2020
Omar09:

I don't know what is true love and I don't wanna know if it means me denying myself babies because of one silly act from "also human" in the name of having fun and getting the dough...
Noted
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

I trust the lady that is going to be my wife, someday. One hundred percent.
Then, you are the archaic one here!

Blind love is so old fashioned and obsolete!!!
She is modern, you are archaic!!!
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, ordinarily you get sense oo, its just dat u dont want to use it now, u re keeping it for future use.

Goan marry ur olosho for olosho joint, do the weding rite with her co-oloshos, and take ur tin home, den start waiting on the Lord.

OLODO, ODE OSHI

Young man. When you grow up... you will understand. smiley
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by StylishLord(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2020
Sorry oh but i cant buy Garri without testing it,
show me the evidence that u are a woman so that the relationship will move to the next leve.
I cant be paying for your past mistakes, just get (belle) pregnant biko
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2020
eni4real:
Then, you are the archaic one here!

Blind love is so old fashioned and obsolete!!!
She is modern, you are archaic!!!

Seen
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

Young man. When you grow up... you will understand. smiley

At what age oo??

And am sure this man claiming ancestor wil not b jp to me age wise oo.. inside life tongue
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

LOL
Oga dont say LOL, which kain Lol??
Answer that lady, that Chi59.
Answer her, she need ur valid response and not Lol, wetin she wan use lol do?
Abeg who lol epp??

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

Seen
Eye see shocked shocked
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by pansophist(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
If women make sure that their partner to-be is rich enough to take care of them, it is expected that men should make sure that their women is fertile enough to bear forth kids.

The people that want to trap their potential partners into "no sex/kids before marriage" are misguided religionist, men with micro penis, simps, dysfunctional sexual organs, or women who are infertile, especially the ex oloshos who have had untold amount of abortions and drugs during her prostitution career.

You think all these celebrities having baby mama here and there are stupid? Hell no. We are only seeing the results of a premeditated actions, to make sure they are not trapped inside marriage by girls who still expecting stupidity from the modern man.

Every quality man wants a continuation of his legacy, and to men, the point of marriage is for kids, while for women, it's for security (and possibly kids). Sadly, a woman can know if a man can offer her security before getting into a relationship with him, but a man will only know if she is fertile when she is pregnant.

What is good for Ada, should also be good for Adamu. This is an era of equality, and quite frankly, you'll be doing yourself a disservice as a man if you do not jump on board and enjoy the benefits that come with it. And it is after she is confirmed pregnant, and even better when she conceived, negotiations of marriage should ignite, that's if he wants it. But until then, its "oyun ṣaaju igbeyawo"

Pansophist.

6 Likes

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Chizuru01(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Chi59:

I understand why you love him. It is people like him that are easily deceived.

An Olosho after fucking as many dicks as possible at drinking all sort of concoction damaging their womb, They will now hop into a church or ministry and start behaving like virgin Mary, Then an innocent naive guy like Justnock will then fall for their trick and end up wailing quietly in pain throughout.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Oga dont say LOL, which kain Lol??

Answer that lady, that Chi59.

Answer her, she need ur valid response and not Lol, wetin she wan use lol do?

Abeg who lol epp??

Guy, na wetin I do you nau cheesy
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

Guy, na wetin I do you nau cheesy
Sorry if am doin too much but Answer her.

Just answer her, dat is all i want from u.

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Sorry if am doin too much but Answer her.

Just answer her, dat is all i want from u.

cheesycheesycheesy

Guy, calm down abeg cheesy
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

Guy, calm down abeg cheesy

Soo u dont wanna acept her proposal,?? a lady, i mean a lady as modest and shy as dey re, in her all majesty proposed to u on a popular social media and u re here saying Lol, eehn?? is dat all u could actually offer??

Abeg, abeg abeg do d right tin,

just do d right tin at least for us bashing u here to see.

C'mon
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by revolt(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

Learn to express yourself better before replying me. angry angry angry
I scored a band 8 in my last i.e.l.t.s. with no single prep as a lot of ppl do..this is naira land if you think I'll start typing verbiage for you..... ure joking .
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by angelfallz(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Maryjane001:

U could marry a virtuous lady and she might not take in immediately even when certified by the doctors that u r both ok. At that period, patience is needed.
The way I see u, u might go out of the marriage to cheat and experiment.

Children are gifts from God. It is better to be with a virtuous woman and enjoy all the blessings attached to her.
The way I see u, u might go out of the marriage to cheat and experiment.
Lol you must really know me very well.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Soo u dont wanna acept her proposal,?? a lady, i mean a lady as modest and shy as dey re, in her all majesty proposed to u on a popular social media and u re here saying Lol, eehn?? is dat all u could actually offer??

Abeg, abeg abeg do d right tin,

just do d right tin at least for us bashing u here to see.

C'mon
You are trying to force words out of my mouth. grin
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
revolt:
I scored a band 8 in my last i.e.l.t.s. with no single prep as a lot of ppl do..this is naira land if you think I'll start typing verbiage for you..... ure joking .

You must have seen the questions before entering the exam hall, obviously
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

You are trying to force words out of my mouth. grin

Guy, u b guyman na, i tink u should b able to manoeuvre your way in the best posible manner.

i just want u to say something about the proposal, daizol..

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by meekhat: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Op, you are a disciple of Hell. Propagating evil. Spites!
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Guy, u b guyman na, i tink u should b able to manoeuvre your way in the best posible manner.

i just want u to say something about the proposal, daizol..

Chisos! OlawaleBammie!! Kilode?!
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

Chisos! OlawaleBammie!! Kilode?!

Hmm, well, i just dont want u to dash the excitement (abi na hope a go call am) of dat fine gal, see d girl set oo cheesy

Well, Chi59, i know say nobody send me the work wey i put for my neck, but i stil try my best sha. Na justnock dey dribble me upandan

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
angelfallz:

Children are gifts from God. It is better to be with a virtuous woman and enjoy all the blessings attached to her.

Lol you must really know me very well.

Lollz
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Hmm, well, i just dont want u to dash the excitement (abi na hope a go call am) of dat fine gal, see d girl set oo cheesy

Well, Chi59, i know say nobody send me the work wey i put for my neck, but i stil try my best sha. Na justnock dey dribble me upandan

grin grin grin
Tell him o. I'm still waiting on my knees o. Me I want to marry Justnock.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
Chi59:

grin grin grin
Tell him o. I'm still waiting on my knees o. Me I want to marry Justnock.

I dont know whatsup with my guy jare, hin just dey dulge anyhow grin

No mind am, na cus say he never see ur pics before, if e see am, am sure jin go fosara

No mind justnock, a go make sure i frustrate am,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl With A Bigger Nose Than This / Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.