Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) (16126 Views)

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money / Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I dont know whatsup with my guy jare, hin just dey dulge anyhow grin

No mind am, na cus say he never see ur pics before, if e see am, am sure jin go fosara

No mind am, a go make sure i frustrate am,
Lol. Don't mind him
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
Chi59:

Lol. Don't mind him
Na dis ball weg a dey watch dey unsettle me, a dey piss for body for hand, a dey come
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Exodora: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Wonder if op has any sense at all.
Getting her preganant is not a gaurantee that she will birth many children .
My elder brother pregnanted his wife after marriage she had a miscarriage since then no sign .
Some women that they married her with during same period have like three to four children now but she none .My mum has taken her to different clinic yet no positive results.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I dont know whatsup with my guy jare, hin just dey dulge anyhow grin

No mind am, na cus say he never see ur pics before, if e see am, am sure jin go fosara

No mind justnock, a go make sure i frustrate am,

grin grin grin
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

grin grin grin
Guy ur girl ask of u oo, and i said wen i get to u i wil deliver her message.
soo wetin make i tell her??

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

grin grin grin

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by henryobinna(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
justnock:

Dude, If I love her, we can still adopt a baby from an orphanage while waiting for God to have mercy on "US" and bless her with the fruit of the womb.
Y'all folks of this generation know nothing about true love. Maybe it's because I come from a family where I have never seen my parents argue or quarrel, for once. True love is about sacrifice. Put yourself in her shoes...she is also human. She deserves to be loved like anyone else.
you're a whole comedy skit, wonderful to watch and listen to.

Good luck
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2020
henryobinna:
you're a whole comedy skit, wonderful to watch and listen to.

Good luck

It's a pleasure
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Tell her say you no see me cheesy
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by IghravweIG(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2020
mhizv:

There are ways you can know this medically. Go for a thorough check up

Pap smear
Homonal test(progesterone,thyroid)
Hysterosalpingogram(it's an x-ray the fallopian tube and uterus)
Know someone who took his fiance for series of test,B4 they got married. If there's a problem with her you'd definitely know.

Instead of knocking her up. angry

This is a good advice. I'm sure doing this.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Sluacoast(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2020
Austeeenxx:
You want to get her pregnant before you marry her? LOL. No wahala sha, you go help another man train him pikin.
Simple DNA test would determine if the child is actually his or not. Even if he still got married to her without doing this things, and she later took in. Nothing is stopping them for carrying out a DNA test. Las las na the woman shame go catch after the truth come out if she's been cheating on him
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2020
justnock:

Tell her say you no see me cheesy

Ahahahahahahahaha
u got me lafin out loud grin

come make we rub mind na as guy to guy

is it dat u dont like her or u re not just interested?
or u re still tinking about it?
or u dont wanna make it public??
hey!! we can actually go indoor if u dont wanna make it public oo.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by mhizv(f): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
IghravweIG:

This is a good advice. I'm sure doing this.

Sure.

If possible,go to two different doctors. From what I've been told,they sometimes bribe them.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahahahahahahahaha

u got me lafin out loud grin

come make we rub mind na as guy to guy

is it dat u dont like her or u re not just interested?

or u re still tinking about it?

or u dont wanna make it public??

hey!! we can actually go indoor if u dont wanna make it public oo.

Egbon, carry your wahala elsewhere jare smiley
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
justnock:

Egbon, carry your wahala elsewhere jare smiley
Bad guyyyyyy
this is one our pastors... if u know u know.

my guy, chop knuckle
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by revolt(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
justnock:

You must have seen the questions before entering the exam hall, obviously
ok you've probably never attempted i.e.l.t.s. lol.

I understand.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
revolt:
ok you've probably never attempted i.e.l.t.s. lol.

I understand.

It's all right man. smiley
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Bad guyyyyyy

this is one our pastors... if u know u know.

my guy, chop knuckle

LOL
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by lilyheaven: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
eni4real:
Iro nla!!

4 Virgin Firends..
Only you?? shocked shocked

It is not possible.to have 4 virgin friends that are ALL having Fertility problems!!!

Not possible!!!

I

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Okoroawusa: 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
kestolove95:
Any child conceive before marriage is an illegal child
Go troway am nah!
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
lilyheaven:

I don't blame you, it's not your problem,
Who jokes around with things like this, you think it's easy to look for the fruit of the womb.
Because you come to nairaland and read nonsense things about Nigerian ladies, we still have so many well mannered ladies around,
Before I forget, my younger brother got married on December , his wife is 26years old , and she was a virgin, right now she is pregnant,
I have another friend too who got married on November last year as a virgin, she is 28 , she just told me she's expecting grin
Just as I said earlier,
God will show mercy to whomever he wishes to,
"Everything is possible "
You don't understand my point!!

She has 4 Virgin Firends, only her!! Wow!!!
Is that possible, yeah, it's possible.. But rare!!!

ALL the 4 virgin friends are having fertility problems in thier Marriage. Is that possible??
No , ALL the 4 cannot have fertility problems at the same time!!!
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Retrography(m): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Chizuru01:

You mean that Jesus is Illegal ? Because tracing back to his linage history, You will see even Prostitutes.

Please, Children are gift from God regardless how it came

Take it easy young man, the lady that you are responding is a Muslim.
What has Jesus Christ got to do with your shallow response?
Being an atheist doesn't mean you should behave without courtesy.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Chizuru01(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Retrography:

Take it easy young man, the lady that you are responding is a Muslim. What has Jesus Christ got to do with your shallow response? Being an atheist doesn't mean you should behave without courtesy.
No p.
Edited

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Benprass(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2020
Chizuru01:

Please, Children are gift from God regardless how it came
na lie even devil they give person pikin
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Ryan03(f): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
kestolove95:
Any child conceive before marriage is an illegal child
better than marrying a barren woman. I dont wish to go that part sha but he be like say na him sure pass o cool
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by kestolove95(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ryan03:
better than marrying a barren woman. I dont wish to go that part sha but he be like say na him sure pass o cool
lol, test nd see abi
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by lilyheaven: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
eni4real:
You don't understand my point!!

She has 4 Virgin Firends, only her!! Wow!!!
Is that possible, yeah, it's possible.. But rare!!!

ALL the 4 virgin friends are having fertility problems in thier Marriage. Is that possible??
No , ALL the 4 cannot have fertility problems at the same time!!!
Whatsoever you believe in , won't change the fact.
Your belief , your choice!
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Westernlove: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
justnock:

Sir, I don't want to stoop down to your level and exchange words with you. Kings don't argue. Let's just agree to disagree on this issue.

I am optimistic you are going to get married to your desired virgin wife, give birth to six beautiful daughters with pretty faces, and figure 8 shapes.
Me on the other hand will marry a "bad girl," treat her like a queen and have six sons that fvck for a living.
My six sons will fvck the brains out of your six beautiful daughters, with reckless abandon.

This one Is probably a Kid Simp lol. Regardless, You don't need to keep on displaying your stupidity In public Kiddo.
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by tunize(m): 12:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Chizuru01:

I never said you should judge her by her past or not marry a truly repented runs girl. What am saying is that you should get her pregnant first b4 anything marriage would be said.

Some of them contracted strong disease that destroyed their ability to carry baby back then.

Some of them took harmful mixtures to eliminate an unwanted baby back then.

Why then will you stand in the line of fire on a war you never knew how it started.
In other words you are in support of getting a girl pregnant before marriage i think is wrong. Let me ask u dis dicy question what if she gets pregnant and u eventually marry her and along the line she loses the pregnancy and takes her a while like 6yrs to get pregnant or nvr did what will you do?
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 15, 2020
lilyheaven:

Whatsoever you believe in , won't change the fact.
Your belief , your choice!
What fact??
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by OutOfTheAshes(m): 1:54am On Mar 15, 2020
Hisduchess:

Firstly if as a man I know that I've lived a chaste life or something near it I wouldn't go for a runs girl cos of my morality level and cos of other emotional implications, but if I decide to go ahead with her knowing fully well that she was an ex runs girl, I'll take that leap of fate and love and marry her then we start our journey.I am entirely against getting pregnant before marriage it is going against God and taking laws into ones hands moreso with the level of paternity fraud that is everywhere,the chances of your lover heaping another man's child on your head is higher cos you never can be sure if your girlfriend that comes and goes is not doing the same thing she is doing with you with another man and prolly gets pregnant for him and come and heap it on your head cos you are desperate to see a pregnancy before marriage. So be guided when making marriage choices

Make sure say you get big d*ck o before taking this decision, so that you can match her wide pkekus☹️
Re: Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 15, 2020
Westernlove:

This one Is probably a Kid Simp lol. Regardless, You don't need to keep on displaying your stupidity In public Kiddo.

Thank you Sir. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Like Play, I Have Been Scammed! Warning Ladies! / Girl With A Bigger Nose Than This / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.