Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,060 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Don't Lie, With The Way You're Now, Will U Cheat When You Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Lie, With The Way You're Now, Will U Cheat When You Get Married (486 Views)

Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw / "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame / I Plan To Cheat When I Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Lie, With The Way You're Now, Will U Cheat When You Get Married by leksite120(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
With the way you're, the way you're seeing yourself now , can u do without cheating and cope with a wife for the rest of your life when you get married ?
Re: Don't Lie, With The Way You're Now, Will U Cheat When You Get Married by leksite120(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Vampelz:
No cheat, I'll be. Faithful still the end
you're really a good one, I don't wish I do o, but I doubt if I can be OK with just a person for the rest of my life, .
Re: Don't Lie, With The Way You're Now, Will U Cheat When You Get Married by Ajsimon(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
I won't when I know my wife very well
Tbh if your wife is morally, physically, mentally, spiritual and financially okay

And GOOD IN BED

I see no reason why I should cheat
Re: Don't Lie, With The Way You're Now, Will U Cheat When You Get Married by DanseMacabre(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
That's one of my major fears about getting married. I don't want to cheat on my wife...

But to chop one particular food all the time go cause malnutrition.

Ask Nwaamaikpe and he'd rightfully tell you that variety is the spice of life.
Re: Don't Lie, With The Way You're Now, Will U Cheat When You Get Married by leksite120(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
DanseMacabre:
That's one of my major fears about getting married. I don't want to cheat on my wife...

But to chop one particular food all the time go cause malnutrition.

Ask Nwaamaikpe and he'd rightfully tell you that variety is the spice of life.
Exactly, sticking with one food for years, Person wey don de used to varieties of ladies before marriage, how come will he cope
Re: Don't Lie, With The Way You're Now, Will U Cheat When You Get Married by chinchonglee(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
ahh!!!

Never!! cheating is too expensive
Re: Don't Lie, With The Way You're Now, Will U Cheat When You Get Married by Olunmercy56(f): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
God should help me, i can't

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Wahala. Wife Seen Beating Husband / Who Has Wechat Acct For Sale / The Only Way To Stop Masturbation (men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.