Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Run Away From Ladies With Beautiful Shapes – Counsellor Warns Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run Away From Ladies With Beautiful Shapes – Counsellor Warns Men (1452 Views)

Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run Away From Ladies With Beautiful Shapes – Counsellor Warns Men by faith2kool(f): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Marriage counsellor Charlotte Oduro has asserted that it is very stupid on the part of men to chase women who are well endowed but have no sense.

According to the controversial marriage counsellor, choosing a woman based on her looks and shape alone is the work of stupid men.

Though Mrs Charlotte Oduro noted that men are attracted by what they see but when looking for a woman to settle down with, it goes beyond the physical appearance.

“Everyone is looking for shape, big buttocks, big breasts and big everything. It is good for a woman to possess an attractive shape, breast and buttocks but any woman who has no sense has no future. She is doomed and will be a failure for the husband.

“Don’t go for women with shapes but those who with intelligence, have the fear of God in them and submissive”, the counsellor advised in the studios of Joy Prime.

The renowned counsellor advised men to look for women who are not only attractive but are intelligent, respectful, submissive and have the fear of God in them.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/10/run-away-from-ladies-with-beautiful-shapes-counsellor-oduro-warns-men/

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Ladies With Beautiful Shapes – Counsellor Warns Men by Skmoda360(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
awon pastor lokozo ton so truth grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Ladies With Beautiful Shapes – Counsellor Warns Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
even a 5yr old knows that.... men dont go after these dumb sexy biitches for marriages, they go after these women SOLELY FOR SEX!

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Ladies With Beautiful Shapes – Counsellor Warns Men by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
E.g ariza
Re: Run Away From Ladies With Beautiful Shapes – Counsellor Warns Men by luap1990(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kindness to our aged spells a good fortune for us. Are you looking for caring caregivers, secure and neat environment to take our elderly ones for a full stay? Then visit us at 6, Alabiyamo Avenue, Old Bodija, Ibadan. Oyo State. For enquiries call: 08137801264,
Re: Run Away From Ladies With Beautiful Shapes – Counsellor Warns Men by vastolord4(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Who go come marry dem?

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Ladies With Beautiful Shapes – Counsellor Warns Men by dingbang(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Very true. One of such came to my presence and wasnt even smart.
Re: Run Away From Ladies With Beautiful Shapes – Counsellor Warns Men by Randy100: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Onome, I know you don't have sense but I love you like that. The marriage counsellor should shove her advice to her honeypot.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Snakes / Will You Ride With Me Till The End? So I Can Ride You On The Bed = Lagos Girl / See 8 Everyday Nigerians Who Became Famous On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.