Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? (3245 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by tunize(m): 12:15am On Mar 11, 2020
osaskywire:
I doubt that but who knows ...
I can't remember the last time fought I can't go and start collecting beating for someone sturborness,cause am no match for my friend.i just had to manage the situation calmly
Bros u b sharp man oooh. Imagine the guy for play u join ur babe. On a serious not bro i wud have don wat u did and even self be looking at them while she collects the second slap. Any girl/woman wen dey respect her man, when she's told its okay by her man no mttr the level of anger she has to calm down.

1 Like

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by yeyeosoronga: 12:16am On Mar 11, 2020
Your girlfriend should have gone to report him at the police station.
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by tunize(m): 12:21am On Mar 11, 2020
Homeboiy:
if na me, once he land her slap

I go just waka leave the two

since them no wan hear stop ,make dem settle by themselves
My nigga be like me and u come from the same village..
The funny thing is that i ones did this thing u said now some years back but nor b girlfriend level bros i nor gt time for strong head ppl.
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by rex444(m): 5:23am On Mar 11, 2020
dohyinsohlah:
If I am the girl I would have put your number in blacklist tipe tipe

How will someone slap me in your presence and you won't be able to do anything
Are you that weak
it's either U are a waffi girl or U have some relationship with em....no pun intended but na dem dey land their bf for jail cos of this kind matter .... why would you write cheques your ass can't cash?
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by rex444(m): 5:25am On Mar 11, 2020
guy man , lemme tell u the truth. there is more to this that meets the eye, the two of them might be having something you know not about ...look deep

1 Like

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:52am On Mar 11, 2020
osaskywire:
Ok let me start from here ..
The girl am dating now I met her through my friend because they stay together in same compound, since then they were closer infact I brought them close, (please I no what y'all are thinking nothing of such happened ok)...
How are you sure no such thing happened?
Fast forward to yesterday we were just outside gisting and laughing the 3 of us suddenly they started yabbing themselves I know it was already getting out of hand because my friend gets angry easily so I told my gf to stop with the insults but she wouldn't listen (that's what I don't like about her she's too stubborn)
What is the underlying issue? I strongly suspect that they are having affair and you are just too blind and weak to notice
then the unexpected happened my guy landed her 1 dirty slap like this even my eyes sef red the thing pain me may I no lie....so I had to hold him because he was already charging again to lunch another 1, even my gf won't keep shut she was still insulting him with her one hand covering the side she was slapped...
For him to slap her in your presence shows that something is going on.

This also tells on the kind of person that you are and friends you keep.
at Last I separated them and I was disappointed at both of them,I was angry at my friend so I told him to stop talking to me,my gf called me and was angry at me because I didn't supported her..
Infact to cut the long story short ..
How can I resolve this case abeg coz am just confused my gf no dey pick my call again,as for my friend it's just a minor thing that we can settle between ourselves....
lastly whose fault is it?
(pardon my typos abeg)
You should be more concerned about what is happening under your nose not who is wrong/right.

If as a man another man is too close to your woman to this extent it shows something is amiss. It also tells on your level of weakness.

1 Like

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Alexun(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2020
dohyinsohlah:
At least returning the slap while he was preparing to launch another one would have gone a long way

My views tho

Please y'all should stop quoting me
I said my views
Please note that's my view cos I believe my boyfriend should be able to support me outside

And for the alpha male supporting him
The girl for keep shut after collecting slap knowing she has a weakling has a boyfriend..........

Still my views

And funny enough those calling him woman wrapper are even more worse than him
They will be claiming alpha on nairaland but at home they are puppet

You be mumu! Did she ask for support when she was running her mouth like tap? Mstchwww. May God continue to protect guys from girls like you
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Akinbahm(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2020
bobowaja:

@bolded.
You should be the one ignoring her calls and yes including ur friends calls. Both of them didn't respect you to start with. Let them know they disrespected u by doing that while you were there.

Ur woman rapper attitudes don change the game against u. Na she for carry phone dey chase u and na u for para give am and that ur stvpid friend.

Bro, I wish you see how I'm boiling at the moment, @OP is just a certified mugu, he needed a serious beating to reset his brain to mode default...

I keep wondering how some boys couldn't handle their girl all in the name of infatuation called love.

Op action shows he truly lack relationship intelligence...

His friend act on his behalf even though he transgressed while doing so by slapping his bestie girlfriend they are better ways to pass message to someone u wanted to teach a lesson...

Note: to sissy guys sorry boys out there never be in a relationship with any girl u won't be able to handle.
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2020
osaskywire:
Ok let me start from here ..
The girl am dating now I met her through my friend because they stay together in same compound, since then they were closer infact I brought them close, (please I no what y'all are thinking nothing of such happened ok)...
Fast forward to yesterday we were just outside gisting and laughing the 3 of us suddenly they started yabbing themselves I know it was already getting out of hand because my friend gets angry easily so I told my gf to stop with the insults but she wouldn't listen (that's what I don't like about her she's too stubborn) then the unexpected happened my guy landed her 1 dirty slap like this even my eyes sef red the thing pain me may I no lie....so I had to hold him because he was already charging again to lunch another 1, even my gf won't keep shut she was still insulting him with her one hand covering the side she was slapped...at Last I separated them and I was disappointed at both of them,I was angry at my friend so I told him to stop talking to me, my gf called me and was angry at me because I didn't supported her..
Infact to cut the long story short ..
How can I resolve this case abeg coz am just confused my gf no dey pick my call again,as for my friend it's just a minor thing that we can settle between ourselves....
lastly whose fault is it?
(pardon my typos abeg)

@bolded. Did she call you to support her mouth when she was yabbing him? Anybody that cannot handle fire should not enter the kitchen. So she will yab and you will fight. Was that your arrangement when toasting her?

The rest is not pertinent. She's your gf not your wife. Go get another gf. Dem full everywhere like cockroach.

1 Like

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Akinbahm(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2020
Davash222:

My sister, guys are wiser now. We select fight these days.
I rather fight for caprisone at children’s party than to fight for a girl.

OP is not wise at all in fact seun osewa should awarded him CMOM (certified mugu of the month) award at the end of the month...

Bro, should I burst ur head initially both party (op girlfriend and his bestie) might not av interest in each other but trust me they would end up fucking each other and OP would rush down here to rant about his bestie fucking his girl...
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Akinbahm(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

@bolded. Did she call you to support her mouth when she was yabbing him? Anybody that cannot handle fire should not enter the kitchen. So she will yab and you will fight. Was that your arrangement when toasting her?

The rest is not pertinent. She's your gf not your wife. Go get another gf. Dem full everywhere like cockroach.

Stop blaming the girl if I am in the girl shoe I would do the same since he failed to man up, I repeat op is a certified mugu, someone who failed to handle his girl tell me how her friends would respect him?

With due respect b4 I start relationship with any lady I make sure her friends bow not to boost my ego but to have control of my relationship ow then will my girl friends bow to me nd my girl would failed to?

OP not taking a drastic decision at that incidence shows his mugu nd stupidity level so to say in fact he needed to be suspended from relationship for a good 5yrs to acquire relationship intelligence...
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2020
Ariza:
Why you no go date John Cena or Rock or Dolph Ziggler even Roman Reigns dey for ground o?

You wey get sharp mouth no fit get sharp punches too? Abi them borrow your hand? See silly talk.

It seems constantly arguing with men like Davash222 on NL is making you learn how to reason... within limits of course.

Keep up with the lessons.
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2020
rex444:
guy man , lemme tell u the truth. there is more to this that meets the eye, the two of them might be having something you know not about ...look deep
The reason where and how one gets a girl matters!!!! They might possibly have an history together hence the reason for the long conversation leading to something else
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Skmoda360(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2020
spiralwedge:
Op, you are the sideturkey.
Those 2 have something going.

I'm thinking this already undecided
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Problemkid1: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

If I was slapped in your absence then that one is normal

But In your presence oga embarassed
The things dey surprise you abi grin grin
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by christlike31(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Your friend disrespected you.

Your bae disobeyed you.

You are at fault.

Mic drops*

1 Like

Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by bobowaja(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2020
Akinbahm:

Bro, I wish you see how I'm boiling at the moment, @OP is just a certified mugu, he needed a serious beating to reset his brain to mode default...

I keep wondering how some boys couldn't handle their girl all in the name of infatuation called love.

Op action shows he truly lack relationship intelligence...

His friend act on his behalf even though he transgressed while doing so by slapping his bestie girlfriend they are better ways to pass message to someone u wanted to teach a lesson...

Note: to sissy guys sorry boys out there never be in a relationship with any girl u won't be able to handle.
Experience will teach them simp guys.

To even think he could have attacked his friend because of a babe speaks volume. He only stopped from attacking that said guy cos that one is more brutal and stronger than he is.
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Akinbahm(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2020
bobowaja:

Experience will teach them simp guys.

To even think he could have attacked his friend because of a babe speaks volume. He only stopped from attacking that said guy cos that one is more brutal and stronger than he is.

Such incidence would never occur between my girl and my bestie, if I happen to be in his situation I would make sure my girl apologise to him at that spot and give them their banter individually secretly...
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by 125diCalcitriol: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

Are you that weak

Must u tell us d degree of ur stup.idity?
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by StylishLord(m): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

Are you that weak

My sister now guys av learnt their lesson, we dont fight anyhow nowadays, he said he told her to stop insulting his friend but owner mouth dy run like tap so he want his friend to help he shut her up, thats y he allowed him slap her
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

It seems constantly arguing with men like Davash222 on NL is making you learn how to reason... within limits of course.

Keep up with the lessons.
You lack manners, this will be my first and only reply to mannerless thing like you. Enjoy.
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ariza:
You lack manners,

Sorry, My bad.

Ariza:

this will be my first and only reply to mannerless thing like you. Enjoy.

Sure thing. Suit yourself.
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Giftexx: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
They both are hiding a secret
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Ademine1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

Are you that weak

Doyin .. let's talk ooh . We got unsettled business
Re: Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? by Davash222(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ariza:
You lack manners, this will be my first and only reply to mannerless thing like you. Enjoy.
He was only joking. Stop taking unnecessary things too serious cos of your health.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Test Men? / Can You Kiss This Chiick For N1,000,000? / Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.