Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff (3267 Views)

Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by Pascopele: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
AfroKnight:
I’ve gradually lost interest in marriage. This bachelor life is not bad. Work, rest, work, lounge, go on holidays, back to work.
yOU ARE NOT SAYING THE TRUTH.
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by Pascopele: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
wink
Starboytwo:
I reckon I will get married someday, but it's not in my 5 years plan
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by AfroKnight: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pascopele:
yOU ARE NOT SAYING THE TRUTH.

Lol. I didn’t say I was celibate. I said I have lost interest in marriage. Not women.
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by Starz825(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
AfroKnight:

If you’re still interested in marriage.

Look within. Make some adjustments. Try again.

Why?

Cos after 6 years of being alone, you probably enjoy your own company more than the idea of sharing your personal space with another person.
See person wey don lose interest in marriage dey give meaningful advice grin
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by Naomila: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

She ain't asking for too much
True but that kind of happiness in marriage is very rare
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by AfroKnight: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Starz825:

See person wey don lose interest in marriage dey give meaningful advice grin

Lol. Cos I’m not a kid.
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
AfroKnight:

Cos after 6 years of being alone, you probably enjoy your own company more than the idea of sharing your personal space with another person.
This right here is my problem... Like how can someone be more tolerating?

Some minutes ago, I lied to a guy that I was resting just to avoid his call (his third call since I got back from work). The truth is I'm not resting, I'm surfing Nl right now grin grin . Teach me, do I pretend or just switch off my phone. cry
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by AfroKnight: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ariza:
This right here is my problem... Like how can someone be more tolerating?

Some minutes ago, I lied to a guy that I was resting just to avoid his call (his third call since I got back from work). The truth is I'm not resting, I'm surfing Nl right now grin grin . Teach me, do I pretend or just switch off my phone. cry

Lol. You too? No wonder.

Better answer the handsome young man before I open my eye. grin
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
AfroKnight:

Lol. You too? No wonder.

Better answer the handsome young man before I open my eye. grin
Lolgrin it's one thing to say yes, it's another thing to act 'yes' . Plus I do not lead people on, so I may be unable to obey your command sir.
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by Pascopele: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2020
grin grin
AfroKnight:

Lol. I didn’t say I was celibate. I said I have lost interest in marriage. Not women.
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by akaahs(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
yes, hopefully by the end of the year. she have said yes to my proposal. looking forward for a beautiful home and a companion i ll always play with.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by Pascopele: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
wink
akaahs:
yes, hopefully by the end of the year. she have said yes to my proposal. looking forward for a beautiful home and a companion i ll always play with.
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by Elxandre(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
There are just different kinds of people.
You see some of your friends rushing to marriage in their mid 20's while you can't even imagine yourself getting tied to any woman at that point.

At last sha, everyone will start feeling that loneliness and need for companionship. Only the timing differs for everyone.
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by boxer022(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
SassyGem101:
I had always wished and wanted to but with what happened recently, after 6 years of not having a relationship. I eventually gave it another try this year and then boom! It hit the rocks even before it took off. So For now, I'm not looking forward to it anymore.

So what happens if a good and genuine guy comes your way. Will you reject him?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
boxer022:

So what happens if a good and genuine guy comes your way. Will you reject him?

Are there still good guys?
They are only good at the initial stage.

Im done with all that pretence.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by boxer022(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
SassyGem101:

Are there still good guys?
They are only good at the initial stage.

Im done with all that pretence.

I believe that there are still good guys out there waiting for the opportunity to find a good lady to build a happy home with. Don't just give up hope all because of your past experiences in relationships and marriages. I know that in no distant time you will find a good guy.
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
boxer022:

I believe that there are still good guys out there waiting for the opportunity to find a good lady to build a happy home with. Don't just give up hope all because of your past experiences in relationships and marriages. I know that in no distant time you will find a good guy.

I hope so.
Right now, I'm facing me, myself and i. And I have peace of mind which is the most important thing in this life.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by Pascopele: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2020
wink
SassyGem101:

I hope so.
Right now, I'm facing me, myself and i. And I have peace of mind which is the most important thing in this life.
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by GANAYAD: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
SassyGem101:
I had always wished and wanted to but with what happened recently, after 6 years of not having a relationship. I eventually gave it another try this year and then boom! It hit the rocks even before it took off. So For now, I'm not looking forward to it anymore.

So you have been masturbating for the past 6 years?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by Pascopele: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2020
grin
GANAYAD:

So you have been masturbating for the past 6 years?
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by freethinker01: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
Yes i want to get married to that lucky guy that i can proudly call my own! Someone i will spend the rest of my life with nd always wake up in his arms every morning nd whisper to his hear "good morning oko mi" kiss that special person i will copulate with nd have a beautiful baby girl nd live happily ever after like in the Disneyland grin kiss

It's very easy to know a zee world and a Telemundo addict, the all picture the marriage like an utopia until life happens, boom and they wake up into reality.
Re: Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff by lavylilly: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Desperate For This? / Being Rich Is Boring - How do I enjoy life? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.