Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? (3729 Views)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / 16-year-old Virgin Wins Ticket To Sex Festival In Caribbean. See What Father Did / Things Your Woman Wants You To Do With Her Ass During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Your dad?! shocked
Ladylite:

My first squirt
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Kiddllc: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Leezah:
No
Really.... where u from?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2020
East Africa
Kiddllc:

Really.... where u from?
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2020
I had two men in my life who were complete opposites of each other & had different approaches to parenthood.

My biological father was a stern force that didn't accept anything less than perfection, behaviorally & otherwise. He expected good grades & pushed me to excel in school. I was his little Poodle (a name he called me by) & he wanted me to do well. Now I don't need counsel or supervision to do what's right. I give everything my best shot & try to be righteous at all times because that's what was expected of me. No putting shame on the family name, my dad would turn in his grave.

My stepfather was the more easygoing one. He taught me to step out of the serious energy, every now & then, to have fun. We had many adventures & silly times together, much to my mother's annoyance lol.

Today I think I'm a combination of the two. I know when to put my big girl panties on & when to be a goofball. I can switch between the two with ease.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2020
You sound different from the lots here. I am guessing you are from Southern part of Africa
XhosaNostra:
I had two men in my life who were complete opposites of each other & had different approaches to parenthood.

My biological father was a stern force that didn't accept anything less than perfection, behaviorally & otherwise. He expected good grades & pushed me to excel in school. I was his little Poodle (a name he called me by) & he wanted me to do well. Now I don't need counsel or supervision to do what's right. I give everything my best shot & try to be righteous at all times because that's what was expected of me. No putting shame on the family name, my dad would turn in his grave.

My stepfather was the more easygoing one. He taught me to step out of the serious energy, every now & then, to have fun. We had many adventures & silly times together, much to my mother's annoyance lol.

Today I think I'm a combination of the two. I know when to put my big girl panties on & when to be a goofball. I can switch between the two with ease.
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:18am On Mar 13, 2020
Leezah:
You sound different from the lots here. I am guessing you are from Southern part of Africa

Yes, the utmost tip.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2020
wink
XhosaNostra:

Yes, the utmost tip.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Starz825(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2020
tommy589:
My dad forget things easily. My parent separated when we were kids and we only saw him occasionally when he came for visiting. It was fun and money day when he visited.He readily gave us money for lists of textbooks and other needs we requested. Me and my siblings repeated same lists weekly or anytime he visited without him remembering he had given us the money multiple times.
Most months I received more than the minimum wage of that period.

He was the most gentle man in the world. RIP
May ur dad rest in peace but...I have a question sir...if he was the most gentle man in the world..why did he separate from your mum...I intend to know if not all but a little sir.. please..may be I can learn from it

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Starboytwo(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2020
Didn't roll with my dad much, I was too small to remember all the daddy and son time... And while I was growing up, parents separated and I only see him once in a while, by the time I start to dey grow up and get sense small, he passed on...

But he loved music and football, and those are my passion...

I will try my possible best to have a tight knit family, and most importantly, never ever for once let go of my kids...
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by tommy589(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Starz825:

May ur dad rest in peace but...I have a question sir...if he was the most gentle man in the world..why did he separate from your mum...I intend to know if not all but a little sir.. please..may be I can learn from it

My mum remains an "ungentle" woman even at old age. He was unlucky with the women in his life.We (children from other mother's too)still make jokes that the women forced him into marriage because we can not imagine how he will leave a relationship to start afresh but still end up with a bad one. I still wonder why he attracted women that were totally opposite to him.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Kiddllc: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Leezah:
East Africa
Hmmm but i thought u were in Victoria Island I'm waiting for u on the other app.. let's continue there. I have a lot to share with u cool

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by abuuzy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Am not sure I can do better than my dad,in future by the am ready,A perfect gentlean,have messed up couple of times his been there to pick me up,but the things I cherish the most are those little things he put together for I and by brother.
My dad likes making object from copper wires e.g glasses,cars,horses,planes,kites,cups,birds. And all these were to pass time with us for fun.

Have never told him I love him it's one of the things am aiming to do recently.
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
shocked shocked

Na u be dat
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
my dad beat the shit out of me else one of u reading my comment right now will be my son or daughter. I fvcked like there s no tommorowgrin
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Starz825(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
tommy589:

My mum remains an "ungentle" woman even at old age. He was unlucky with the women in his life.We (children from other mother's too)still make jokes that the women forced him into marriage because we can not imagine how he will leave a relationship to start afresh but still end up with a bad one. I still wonder why he attracted women that were totally opposite to him.
Hmm....I got the message.. thanks for ur attention
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Taciturn1: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
The nights he said, one day we'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember.
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by placeofallure(f): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
My dad is a gentle man, happy-go-lucky. He has never beaten me, Never! He is too loving.

My mum is the strict disciplinarian and I'm glad she isn't like dad if not....

He let my friend stay with us without informing him prior, he's trained us well so he trusts my judgement.

Whenever I need anything, he gets it against all odds, my siblings think I'm his favourite.

I resemble him more than any of my siblings, even the boys. Everyone calls me Daddy's girl.

When I just graduated from the University, he had a long, heavy, gold chain waiting for me as gift. My big sister got jealous cos she'd been a graduate years earlier and she never got a gift.

During my engagement, he didn't allow me to spend much. He even ordered and paid for different, special aso-okes for me.

On my birthdays, he's always the first person to call me.

He calls me to pray for me very early in the morning every other day. Even my colleagues at work always marvel at how close we are.

The last time I visited him, 3weeks back, he had pounded yam and palm wine waiting for me and my husband.

God bless and keep my dad and my mum too of course.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by adaperry25: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Good parental upbringing, career advice, cared for me financially even at his own displeasure..Dad it's unfortunate you couldn't reap the fruits of your labour..Rest in perfect peace amen embarassed
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by yrex01(m): 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
He never says No whenever I need his help even tho he's not rich.

He's my HERO !!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
He gave me everything to last me a life time. He made sure that I am a son of a good man. He trusted me to do the right thing for the benefit of myself and the family.
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
tommy589:
My dad forget things easily. My parent separated when we were kids and we only saw him occasionally when he came for visiting. It was fun and money day when he visited.He readily gave us money for lists of textbooks and other needs we requested. Me and my siblings repeated same lists weekly or anytime he visited without him remembering he had given us the money multiple times.
Most months I received more than the minimum wage of that period.

He was the most gentle man in the world. RIP

Oh, Fathers. Those who don't appreciate them will never know what they are doing to themselves. They give their all for their children and in most cases, never live to enjoy the fruit of their labor. There was a day me and four other guys were gisting and we realized that all our fathers were late and all our mothers are still alive. RIP to all fathers.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Aystingzs(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
I have no memory of him he died when I was 3 yrs old
Leezah:
During your childhood, what are the best things your father did for you that you can never forget?
Taught me about my Cycle
Sex education
Made sure I ahd the best tho gs of life

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Hed0nist: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
He unknowingly bought my first Mills and boons, Harlequin, Silhouette etc at the age of 8. How can I forget the beginning of my end?
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2020
Eyah!
Aystingzs:
I have no memory of him he died when I was 3 yrs old
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2020
which other app. I am in Nigeria now
Kiddllc:

Hmmm but i thought u were in Victoria Island I'm waiting for u on the other app.. let's continue there. I have a lot to share with u cool
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Sexyliciousbri: 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
My dad showed me how to be a loving, respectful , honest, and hard-working woman. By his example, I'm able to live the life I have and be to my family what he was to ours. I'm very grateful for that.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ladylite:

My first squirt

you sure say you get sense so?
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 22, 2020
aww....he was my first and best friend, he thought me that somethings are to be taken to grave and also never to trust woman. grin
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by greyce: 1:55am On Mar 22, 2020
I'm blessed to have a dad like mine...He brought me up in the way of the Lord, taught me to be disciplined and to never give up.I remember those days while growing up when he'll go to buy things on credit just to put food on the table cry. I've never seen a man who could sacrifice so much for his family...

But one thing I'll never forget is his act of kindness. I've never seen a man give so freely without expecting anything in return. He'll always say "A giver is more blessed than a receiver",my dad could literally give out his last cent just to put a smile on someone's face... Despite his flaws, I'm blessed to have him as a dad. I pray he lives long enough to enjoy the fruits of his labour grin grin
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by zexy2030(m): 2:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Leezah:
During your childhood, what are the best things your father did for you that you can never forget?
Taught me about my Cycle
Sex education
sawdick20000@gmail.com
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by zexy2030(m): 2:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Leezah:
Taught me about my Cycle
Sex education
he disciplined my tongue to speak his language.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° / The Benefits Of Nutmeg To Females And It's Side Effects / I am the brokest person on nairaland see evidence PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.