Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? (3743 Views)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / 16-year-old Virgin Wins Ticket To Sex Festival In Caribbean. See What Father Did / Things Your Woman Wants You To Do With Her Ass During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by zexy2030(m): 2:08am On Mar 22, 2020
gracefulygrace:
he used a blanket to cover me when i was having cold grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wow, what kind of blanket, their are two types.
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by zexy2030(m): 2:12am On Mar 22, 2020
Leezah:
wink
Mediterranean
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:19am On Mar 22, 2020
Countless. But I'll mention a few...

When I was a kid, he'd take me to the state library. And luckily I was exposed foreign literature as a kid.

He is/was an all round gentleman.

Something we tend to take for granted is "model behaviour".

There are ways you are supposed to behave, and not to behave.

And by association with a model elder, we imbibe these ways of being.

One of the best my dad did for me was being a model human being.

For example, I had this flatmate at some point that would get into these almost violent, shouting matches with his girlfriend.

I just didn't understand it because it was strange to me. My dad never raised his voice, so I had no where to learn that.

A lot of my self esteem, stem from the way that he made me feel like I was the coolest motherfucker on the planet.

He's fvcking honest too.

If I'm half the person he is character wise, then I would have succeeded as a human being.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
My dad showed me how to be a loving, respectful , honest, and hard-working woman. By his example, I'm able to live the life I have and be to my family what he was to ours. I'm very grateful for that.
nice.
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Kevsmart88(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Had this camaraderie that He could tell what I was capable of from a distance, an enigma i must say but above all a perfect gentleman. Never lay your hands on a woman he would always say for only a weakling does so...Learnt there's more to a man than just the whip cut muscles and baritone. Suffice to say I'm an exact replica of him, maybe not in looks but mannerism...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Leezah(f): 1:37pm On May 04, 2020
Nice
Kevsmart88:
Had this camaraderie that He could tell what I was capable of from a distance, an enigma i must say but above all a perfect gentleman. Never lay your hands on a woman he would always say for only a weakling does so...Learnt there's more to a man than just the whip cut muscles and baritone. Suffice to say I'm an exact replica of him, maybe not in looks but mannerism...
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by DaBogu: 9:39am On May 18, 2022
cry
Re: What Are The Best Things Your Father Did For You That You Can Never Forget? by Buffalo2(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2022
He taught me legible and cursive handwriting.
he taught me to be a complete man.
I will choose to have him over and over again as my father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? / MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / After Our NYSC She Still Won't Let Me Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.