Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (82429 Views)

How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / Man In Owerri Who Sells Crocodile Meat - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Nwachineke1980: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
This is obviously a dead crocodile and people will eat it without knowing the bacteria or virus that killed it.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
After eating, what next?

Na to shait na.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by MightyHand(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
If people destroy something replaceable made by mankind, they are called vandals; if they destroy something irreplaceable made by God, they are called developers...

See Africa ehn
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
these eeediots nor knw weda Na Wuhan China dis thing take swim com 9ja

undecided

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by druxlazu: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
tiredoflife:

Oga Yorubas in Ondo eat dogs
Maybe the sub-humans that migrated to Yoruba land during the amalgamation.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by druxlazu: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Farki:

I am Yoruba but sorry you just typed tribalistic nonsense. How can you be calling yourself Yoruba and not know that followers of Ogun eat dogs? undecided

You don't even know about some people who eat bush rats and bats. Abeg take this nonsense elsewhere.

Maybe you are half Yoruba but I am not sure.

If you can't make a Zebra the way Olodumare created it non-zebra, then you can never make me non-Yoruba and Ife-Oyo descendant if Olodumare made me.

To the weak humans, being sincere with the truth means you are tribalistic. Let me make it clear, Yoruba people have been cheated by the British when they force together with this sub-humans and cannibals who eat anything they see.

And Once again as a matter of fact, Yoruba people are superior to an unimaginable length to all blacks in Africa and not only Nigeria.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by zakir007(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
TUANKU:

That is how you lot eat anything, soon you will become the guinea pig that discovered a new virus.
A new virus that will the kill thousands. I wonder what patient zero will go and tell God? Perhaps he may have recovered

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
That croc is suposed to be an Apex predator.... till it ran into Niggerians
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by zakir007(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Merciful77:
This people aren't even scared. They never thought of their lives while killing the crocodile. Well they still shared the meat despite the fact that coronavirus is what the world is battling right now. May God's mercy rest on us all ijn amen.
Rest on us all? Hahahaha
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by mrZENographer: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
famuchie:
That is how CoronaVirus started....Bayelsa people are the ones eating all manner of animals

Coronavirus is a bioweapon. You should have known this by now na.
It contains HIV strand, Ebola strand, Sars strand etc. The virus has very unnatural characteristics when examined in the lab.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided This is bad..very bad...must ijaw people eat anything that looks like a fish??...this blackman's mentality won't take us anywhere...i once had a white woman as a friend who had a crocrodile as a pet...but if it were nigerians na,BBQMANNAGRILLS would've grilled it with their stolen fire woods...
That mannabbqgrilz is a pure basterrd, he can grill anything decomposing.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
" Oh my God, this is preposterous, this behaviour must be reported, these animals must be protected, you guys are barbarians " , I screamed as one of these was brought to my ppa way back in 2010. They tied the poor crocodile, butchered it while I was videoing and ranting. They were just laughing at me

One hour later

" Man na so this meat sweet reach?, madam bring one crate of Goldberg make we take reason this meat, God is wonderful, this thing ugly for face but e sweet in the middle. Okey Abeg tie that nylon well. Na wetin we go take cook egusi this night be that"

E get as dem go take roast meat lasan the ororo wey dey comot for the body of the meat go reset your palates. You go just wan bite am at all at all

Just lookatyew grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Skepticus:
grin

It's typical of negroids to only think of the moment. No thought of the future in their reasoning!

The next set of Guinea pigs for a new virus will surely be Nigerians.

Hungry fools!
what do you expect them to do with it,pet it or probably give it chocolate and wave goodbye,in a country of intense and extreme poverty and hunger,in my area in anambra that crocodile as bush meat is worth 30-40,000 naira cash to the hunter and you are thinking such bonanza will be ignored in Nigeria today,if you love animals next time you see a puff adder or gaboon viper Pat it on the head let's see if you will not be stone dead in 5 hrs,nature has given this creatures such adaptation to fear human beings and aviod them by any means necessary,most of this animals killed are accident encounters or caught in traps,crocodiles are not going extinct they just aviod humans and live in deep remote swamps.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Our fathers were eating almost everything and they never discovered any virus.
Typical black man response. Go ahead and eat almost anything then.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Bekool(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
stephenduru:
Residents of Bayelsa State caught what looks like crocodile in a river. They were pictured sharing the meat after killing the animal.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/03/bayelsa-residents-kill-crocodileshare.html?m=1

This one is quite very huge it can easily take down a full grown man in the creerks. In some parts of northern and eastern Nigeria it's forbbiden to kill it the locals do worships them like gods.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

Yes bro, bayelsa is too inferior to be Igbo
They can never be
only people with low self esteem see others as inferior ... the inferior people have produced a president which ruled this nation for 6 year.. abeg produce a president year 2023 or at least achieve your biafra struggle grin grin grin before you begin claim superior ,ode grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
druxlazu:

Maybe the sub-humans that migrated to Yoruba land during the amalgamation.
Yoruba even practice cannibalism and you're here arguing about dog meat. Be still you bigot.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by omeddy: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
This is how some people started eating Monkey and Bat.. We know the story.. Make this one no bring anothing Virus..
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nigerians will eat anything undecided
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Enculer2: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hungry people of the zoo
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by akee01(m): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
U fit give me her Facebook name? I want to check something.

Sonnobax15:
undecided This is bad..very bad...must ijaw people eat anything that looks like a fish??...this blackman's mentality won't take us anywhere...i once had a white woman as a friend who had a crocrodile as a pet...but if it were nigerians na,BBQMANNAGRILLS would've grilled it with their stolen fire woods...
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by redsun(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nigerians are still on top of the food chain in the wild. It is still very much like the hunter-gathering days of humans evolution when ''man'' didn't have the ability to efficiently domesticate selected animals for meat consumption and as working animals. Crocodiles are almost hunted to extinction in that part of the world, so they are species that need protection for the immense benefits they will bring to the ecosystem of that scorched, unutilised and polluted land
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by GuyMan50: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
kadiri3:
is croco oh

My bad, it looked like an alligator to me.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by GuyMan50: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
eaglechild:

Alligators are not native to Africa.

Looked like an alligator. I didn't know alligators are not native to Africa.
Thanks for the education.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Corroro: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
So with all this disease in town people can still eat this kind of meat, well your pictures are very clear Wat kind of Phone did you use? Is it a Tecno phone?
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
What do you mean 'what looks like crocodile?' Of course that's a croc. The men get mind o. This one big. I no pity for am at all. Make dem kill am share am. Snake too- kill am share am. But please leave dogs and dolphins alone.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
Eco system my ass
redsun:
Nigerians are still on top of the food chain in the wild. It is still very much like the hunter-gathering days of humans evolution when ''man'' didn't have the ability to efficiently domesticate selected animals for meat consumption and as working animals. Crocodiles are almost hunted to extinction in that part of the world, so they are species that need protection for the immense benefits they will bring to the ecosystem of that scorched, unutilised and polluted land

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by governorudeh: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Guy this won no b lizard, abi u don ever see lizard for inside water.

No tell me say it blong to lizard family oo, we know lizard family and dem b

omoile

mujemuje

oloyonbere

gringringrin

Lol
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Shibaraba:
" Oh my God, this is preposterous, this behaviour must be reported, these animals must be protected, you guys are barbarians " , I screamed as one of these was brought to my ppa way back in 2010. They tied the poor crocodile, butchered it while I was videoing and ranting. They were just laughing at me

One hour later

" Man na so this meat sweet reach?, [b]madam bring one crate of Goldberg make we take reason this meat, God is wonderful, this thing ugly for face but e sweet in the middle. Okey Abeg tie that nylon well. Na wetin we go take cook egusi this night be that"[/b]

E get as dem go take roast meat lasan the ororo wey dey comot for the body of the meat go reset your palates. You go just wan bite am at all at all
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy angry grin grin

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Dollywood(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
governorudeh:
Yuck!!!

I hate lizards

I hate 'em more

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yankiss:
Africa will always be Africa. Poor in reasoning. Why slaughter this animal? Crocos are going extinct.

You think you are good at reasoning huh? So let me ask, what is the importance of their existence to you? Please don't quote one white man to answer me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.