Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (82396 Views)

How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / Man In Owerri Who Sells Crocodile Meat - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nigerians can eat anything, one day they will eat vulture in this country
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by DonroxyII: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Cool!

No animal right activist should come and lambast these people. The croc could have killed these men, if it had the opportunity
Chaiiii, Must we eat everything .... Na so Corona started..... if that crocodile get one disease now , na so dem go chop am and gbam ... e enter
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Farki: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
druxlazu:

Maybe you are half Yoruba but I am not sure.

If you can't make a Zebra the way Olodumare created it non-zebra, then you can never make me non-Yoruba and Ife-Oyo descendant if Olodumare made me.

To the weak humans, being sincere with the truth means you are tribalistic. Let me make it clear, Yoruba people have been cheated by the British when they force together with this sub-humans and cannibals who eat anything they see.

And Once again as a matter of fact, Yoruba people are superior to an unimaginable length to all blacks in Africa and not only Nigeria.

I said carry your nonsense elsewhere. angry

When I told you about Ogun followers eating dogs you stylishly avoided addressing it. It's because of people like you that we are constantly insulted on this forum.

You will be claiming superiority yet don't know simple thing about your ethnic group.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by JJOF(m): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided This is bad..very bad...must ijaw people eat anything that looks like a fish??...this blackman's mentality won't take us anywhere...i once had a white woman as a friend who had a crocrodile as a pet...but if it were nigerians na,BBQMANNAGRILLS would've grilled it with their stolen fire woods...
Bruh talk true, na friend or na client?
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by ugbarreta(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Abeg these guys should not be eating anything they see ooh! Make we deal with Corona virus first, I take God beg them ejoor ooh.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by neutral2000: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
The guys are really brave
Jaqenhghar:
That croc is suposed to be an Apex predator.... till it ran into Niggerians

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by achillesfoot(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
So it hasn't cleared in any body's eyes that that's an Alligator and not a Crocodile.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Mraproko1: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
Fresh meat for the grinders.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by iamso9ce(m): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
You people should sha kmiw there's coro o before you will be eating rubbish up n down���
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by sonaira(m): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
No be eye wey u take kill goat u take dey share am.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Ibime(m): 12:40am On Mar 12, 2020
Yankiss:
Africa will always be Africa. Poor in reasoning. Why slaughter this animal? Crocos are going extinct.

Calm down. People swim in that water.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Danaire(m): 1:02am On Mar 12, 2020
Those Bayelsa pple are too Greedy. All the News I've heard about them nd their sea animals adventures always end in their pots nd stomach. They have no respect.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Solorrman3310: 2:08am On Mar 12, 2020
No wonder south use to brag being Belle full as there is no hunger but hunger dey for north. It's because u people are like the chinese,u eat any moving creature and even death one that do not yet got rotten. U eat human and any living organism while we eat animals that a nursery one pupil can count swiftly. We eat not over than 10 animals and thats include those that are not forbidden but rarely eaten like snakes and bush meat like rat.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by redsun(m): 3:00am On Mar 12, 2020
Bekool:

This one is quite very huge it can easily take down a full grown man in the creerks. In some parts of northern and eastern Nigeria it's forbbiden to kill it the locals do worships them like gods.

In my area, they are called Aguiyi- Liion(king) of the rivers.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by linearity: 3:11am On Mar 12, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
After eating, what next?

After typing ‘what next’, what next?
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Peresrichly: 6:56am On Mar 12, 2020
Melison:
Na so so chop chop una dey, see covid19
Na meat cause am soon na croco virus una go eat
Have you stopped eating cow meat?
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by druxlazu: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2020
Farki:

I said carry your nonsense elsewhere. angry

When I told you about Ogun followers eating dogs you stylishly avoided addressing it. It's because of people like you that we are constantly insulted on this forum.

You will be claiming superiority yet don't know simple thing about your ethnic group.

You are not Yoruba, that's a lie. So far as I am Yoruba and direct descendant Ife-Oyo, you can't tell me nothing.

Superiority is a fact and any ethnic group not comfortable with us being above them is a weak people.

You told me about Ogun followers doesn't mean it is true, where are your scientific evidence and statistic to be true.

If you ask for my evidence why this Southern people are sub-humans, I have it right here on display on the thread. Worst of all humans in human skins with no rationalism and civilization.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Peresrichly: 7:03am On Mar 12, 2020
Danaire:
Those Bayelsa pple are too Greedy. All the News I've heard about them nd their sea animals adventures always end in their pots nd stomach. They have no respect.
Where is it written that it should not end up in the pot, The iced fish we all eat here in Nigeria where did it come from. Under ground?
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Peresrichly: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Yankiss:
Africa will always be Africa. Poor in reasoning. Why slaughter this animal? Crocos are going extinct.
Crocos are going extinct who them help? Abeg let some animals do and come go extinct sef. Number one mosquito, Have you ever heard before that a crocos saved a life.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Peresrichly: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2020
Olalan:
Ignorance and poverty are two evils that ruin a nation
I don’t really see anything wrong with this very one the ignorance and poverty has done.
I see what you are reading meaning to now has like a person that killed a mosquito is ignorance and poor. If that’s the case then all of us are ignorance and poor o
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by usedcardealerph(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2020
Chai!!! Oporoma people....
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by ronyman(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2020
Everything is not to be killed for food. The earlier we understood this, the better for us..
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Farki: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2020
druxlazu:

You are not Yoruba, that's a lie. So far as I am Yoruba and direct descendant Ife-Oyo, you can't tell me nothing.

Superiority is a fact and any ethnic group not comfortable with us being above them is a weak people.

You told me about Ogun followers doesn't mean it is true, where are your scientific evidence and statistic to be true.

If you ask for my evidence why this Southern people are sub-humans, I have it right here on display on the thread. Worst of all humans in human skins with no rationalism and civilization.

https://www.nairaland.com/3860133/ogun-god-iron-favorite-food

https://fightdogmeat.com/2016/06/05/nigeria-live-dog-sacrifices-to-ogun-the-god-of-iron/

https://widerimage.reuters.com/story/ogun-sacrifice-to-the-iron-god

Will you ever stop being foolish and embarrassing yourself?

You will be calling yourself Yoruba hating others up and down bringing shame to our name. And here I used to think Yorubas were accommodating.

Direct descendant my nyash, please carry your foolish tribalistic self out of this forum.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2020
Yankiss:

Many other African countries are protecting their wildlife. You get to see them feature on NatGeo Wild, and many foreigners go there on safari.

But here in Nigeria, there are game laws, but no one enforces them. How can people kill a croc and display it on the internet without any consequences?

With the danger of climate change, we can't even address the issue of ecosystem conservation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2020
achillesfoot:
So it hasn't cleared in any body's eyes that that's an Alligator and not a Crocodile.

We don't have alligators in Africa. What we have are crocodiles.

You find alligators only in North America and Asia. As a matter of fact, there are only two major species: American and Chinese alligators.

And mind you, that croc in the OP doesn't even look like an alligator, and so I wonder how you were certain it was an alligator.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Koralords: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2020
AfroKnight:
Can they be reared? Catch one male and one female and start small business. grin I bet they’d be expensive to keep.
One of the richest men in Thailand or Singapore can’t remember has 2 big farms where he rears them he makes a lot from it
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Koralords: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2020
ibinaboonline:
What do you mean 'what looks like crocodile?' Of course that's a croc. The men get mind o. This one big. I no pity for am at all. Make dem kill am share am. Snake too- kill am share am. But please leave dogs and dolphins alone.
This just medium size croc grow wey bigger than this

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Melison(m): 9:25am On Mar 12, 2020
Peresrichly:

Have you stopped eating cow meat?
Na cow meat dey pishure so??
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You think you are good at reasoning huh? So let me ask, what is the importance of their existence to you? Please don't quote one white man to answer me.
Your myopia is telling. Crocos play a very important role in aqua environment. Preservation of the ecosystem is of essence. Crocodiles are known as the species that cleans up the river as they eat carcasses of other species and balance its population in the habitat. These had been seen as a major role to ensure rivers are functioning smoothly

CC
Peresrichly

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by druxlazu: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2020
Farki:

https://www.nairaland.com/3860133/ogun-god-iron-favorite-food

https://fightdogmeat.com/2016/06/05/nigeria-live-dog-sacrifices-to-ogun-the-god-of-iron/

https://widerimage.reuters.com/story/ogun-sacrifice-to-the-iron-god

Will you ever stop being foolish and embarrassing yourself?

You will be calling yourself Yoruba hating others up and down bringing shame to our name. And here I used to think Yorubas were accommodating.

Direct descendant my nyash, please carry your foolish tribalistic self out of this forum.

Like I said, being factual and sincere that some people are inferior and weak, you will be termed tribalistic. but nothing will change what nature reveals and it's better than pretending we are equal, that's a lie.

It is injustice and cruel to say a race with thousands years of civilization and organization are equal to some people who just go out of the bush a century or two century ago.

I don't hate any sub-humans but I have every right to say I am cheated because I have been force to leave with them and serve under them for 60 years when they have no sense of organization or civilization.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by adenigga(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
these guys are strong mhen, they should go and help us fight Boko haram

No, I disagreed! They killed animal not innocent human beings.

Let those brainless Fulani herdsmen be recruited to fight their heartless contemporaries.
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by FameTouch(f): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2020
if they catch coronavirus now,they will say is their village people..... Must you eat everything that comes your way�‍♀️....Nigerian grow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.