Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (82434 Views)

How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / Man In Owerri Who Sells Crocodile Meat - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2020
That's how the only white giraffe in Africa was killed in Kenya
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Peresrichly: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Yankiss:
Your myopia is telling. Crocos play a very important role in aqua environment. Preservation of the ecosystem is of essence. Crocodiles are known as the species that cleans up the river as they eat carcasses of other species and balance its population in the habitat. These had been seen as a major role to ensure rivers are functioning smoothly

CC
Peresrichly
You go to google and upon all the google that you google it’s only them eating of carcasses you came up with You would have also mentioned the other harmful things they do too na like including eating of humans. You are here acting clever.

Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Peresrichly: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Melison:

Na cow meat dey pishure so??
OGA which one is pishure again. Please structure your sentence well
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by renzhen: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Tell them o
Amotolongbo:
Cool!

No animal right activist should come and lambast these people. The croc could have killed these men, if it had the opportunity
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
only people with low self esteem see others as inferior ... the inferior people have produced a president which ruled this nation for 6 year.. abeg produce a president year 2023 or at least achieve your biafra struggle grin grin grin before you begin claim superior ,ode grin grin

I am true Nigerian my brother,
But fact you can never be Igbo....you couldn't have talked to the white man for independence, but an Igbo man did.. An igbo man prepared the amalgamation document when the whole Nigeria could not read...BAYELSA IS INFERIOR
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

I am true Nigerian my brother,
But fact you can never be Igbo....you couldn't have talked to the white man for independence, but an Igbo man did.. An igbo man prepared the amalgamation document when the whole Nigeria could not read...BAYELSA IS INFERIOR
are you stupid or something?? why would i want to be associated with people full of hate for their neighbors?? always thinking they're better?? if an igbo man prepared the amalgamation document,.. then why are they crying one Nigeria is fraud.. bro I'll forgive your stupidity.. it's better you respect yourself and stop being a nuisance on the cyberspace
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:15am On Mar 13, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
are you stupid or something?? why would i want to be associated with people full of hate for their neighbors?? always thinking they're better?? if an igbo man prepared the amalgamation document,.. then why are they crying one Nigeria is fraud.. bro I'll forgive your stupidity.. it's better you respect yourself and stop being a nuisance on the cyberspace

Goat, bayelsa is not a neighborhood to Igbo. We have no land borders
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Yankiss:
Your myopia is telling. Crocos play a very important role in aqua environment. Preservation of the ecosystem is of essence. Crocodiles are known as the species that cleans up the river as they eat carcasses of other species and balance its population in the habitat. These had been seen as a major role to ensure rivers are functioning smoothly

CC
Peresrichly

Dindinrin, I'm asking the importance to you personally
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

Goat, bayelsa is not a neighborhood to Igbo. We have no land borders
grin grin it seems like I've been chatting with an insane person ... you need help
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
grin grin it seems like I've been chatting with an insane person ... you need help

You're fake governor needs help..mad man
Re: Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

You're fake governor needs help..mad man
hahaha.. see your life.. you dont even know what to say.. superior igbo man grin grin an average almajiri child from the north.. is considered more valuable than your lots grin grin and theres nothing you can do about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.