Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Girl In 'Serious Relationship' Says She 'Missed' Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl In 'Serious Relationship' Says She 'Missed' Me (1561 Views)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No. / What His Last Relationship Says About Your Current One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl In 'Serious Relationship' Says She 'Missed' Me by musicclown(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2006
I meet this girl while registering for an exam at one of the universities and I got to like her after some minutes of conversation. I got her number from her and sent her a text that I have a crush on her and when she cam on the exam day I told her and she said she is hearing it for the first time and that She is in a relationship (SERIOUS) for 2 years now. But after that day I called her the next day and at the end of the call she said she missed me. she doesn't leave the house like that because I asked her for a date and she said she had not left the house since that exam date.

What do you think about her?
Re: Girl In 'Serious Relationship' Says She 'Missed' Me by layi(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2006
Not enough info to say a thing about her. I presum u took the post jamb exams so probably u are both adults. However u cant conclude on people's character so fast. Its not what they say that matters but what they do (especially in ur absence) that u judge them with.
Re: Girl In 'Serious Relationship' Says She 'Missed' Me by lucyc(f): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2007
For the fact that she says she's missing you,that doesn't mean that she's in love with you.It might just be on a platonic level. undecided
Re: Girl In 'Serious Relationship' Says She 'Missed' Me by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2007
@musicclown
u're obviously also a romanceclown. lol cheesy
trust me she didnt mean nadda, just what she said, nattin more. wink
Re: Girl In 'Serious Relationship' Says She 'Missed' Me by Seun(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2007
She enjoys the attention you give her, but she's not interested in you romantically.
On the other hand, her relationship may soon break up and she'll need you: for a few weeks. grin
Re: Girl In 'Serious Relationship' Says She 'Missed' Me by Joey82(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2007
lucyc:

For the fact that she says she's missing you,that doesn't mean that she's in love with you.It might just be on a platonic level. undecided

well said dear.

Seun:

She enjoys the attention you give her, but she's not interested in you romantically.
On the other hand, her relationship may soon break up and she'll need you: for a few weeks. grin

lol grin
Re: Girl In 'Serious Relationship' Says She 'Missed' Me by Bigjay(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2007
@ poster,
this is what i call puppy love
Re: Girl In 'Serious Relationship' Says She 'Missed' Me by cblow(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2007
ha!! check out the date this thread was posted, nearly two years back, and we think the guy hasnt moved on
Re: Girl In 'Serious Relationship' Says She 'Missed' Me by ogalanya(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2007
Nxt time you call her, tell her you are inlove with her and wait for her reaction.

Expect insults.

(1) (Reply)

. / Or Is Polygamy Totally Bad? / Does She Wanna Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.