Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football (47807 Views)

True Reasons Why India Don't Play Football / "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw / Real Reasons India Don't Play In The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by ginggerxy: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2020
Kiddinpoh:
Cry cry baby... Why didnt "proper football" help you sail through to the next stage
he is the holder of that cup the Last time I checked
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by LordShiva97(m): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2020
Jokerman:
Na wa o...

This shows you why Real Madrid is the most glorious football club the world will ever see

Upon the hate, they still won back to back to back

Liverpool one season hate, them japa grin
Should we talk about Barcheatlona, 6 years now, no show grin

It's 5 years actually.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by OlawaleBammie: 8:25am On Mar 12, 2020
blowjohn:
The weirdest thing is that despite all the Spartacus defending and world war brick wall athletico Madrid displayed, all Atletico Madrid goals were pure class.
U begin to wonder why they dont attack.

LOL

As in, dat tin is somejow to me as well, i wil b like, wen u an actually score three past team like liverpool, why didn't u attack from the beginning??

6 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by ginggerxy: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Humanoid01:
Football is all about results, proper football or not.
yeah that's why Simeone hasn't lifted the trophy before , you just get results without playing
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by EACBLAZE: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2020
But Ronaldo did in Turin after 2goals down to Atletico
logon599:
One of the hardest things to do in football is breaking Simeone's Atletico down when they have a lead to defend against you. Rule of thumb is never let them go ahead.

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 if you want to get started. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2020
I watched that yesterday's game, and I was like..na dis kind defence Ronaldo dey score Hattrick anyhow?

Some players are completely different from others.

Nice game Athletico Madrid.

6 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by LordShiva97(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2020
blowjohn:
The weirdest thing is that despite all the Spartacus defending and world war brick wall athletico Madrid displayed, all Atletico Madrid goals were pure class.
U begin to wonder why they dont attack.

They were bidding their time, waiting to wear Liverpool down. Liverpool's energetic pressing is energy-intensive and very exhaustive. They waited until the Merseysiders were exhausted and vulnerable, then they broke quickly.

The plan was perfectly executed.

6 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Odinaka00(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Always crying like a baby when he loses.. but I still love him though. He s a good Coach... It's not easy turning average players to World class players

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by LordShiva97(m): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2020
Lostz:
you don't score 3 goals in 20minutes by just defending.

Atletico basically defended throughout most of the game, around 90% of the 120 minutes was spent behind the ball. All three goals were scored because Liverpool committed all their players forward in search for goal, so they were left thin at the back and also because of Adrian's incompetence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by daviesmania(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2020
klopp is just complaining upandown
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Fuckgovt: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2020
What he was trying to say is that Atletico Madrid play so well that he could not understand the pattern of play. Now he sees what barca and Madrid has been suffering in LA Liga. Atletico equal attack equal defence.

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2020
LordShiva97:

Atletico basically defended throughout most of the game, around 90% of the 120 minutes was spent behind the ball. All three goals were scored because Liverpool committed all their players forward in search for goal, so they were left thin at the back and also because of Adrian's incompetence.
you were also searching for goals when you were 2:0 up? Athletico were brilliant. Man City were better than this last season against Spurs but still accepted their lost in peace

5 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Fuckgovt: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2020
LordShiva97:

it naturally difficult to break Atletico defence. From the on set I know Liverpool wld lose, but I started having a change of heart when they score one goal because it's like they did the impossible
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by LordShiva97(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2020
EACBLAZE:
But Ronaldo did in Turin after 2goals down to Atletico

That Ronaldo did it doesn't mean that it's not hard. He's Ronaldo after all.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by geedot: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2020
Akuruoulo:

stat showed that only two la Liga teams have ever managed to win the ucl , and jus three have managed to get to the finals while Epl gat 5 different winner and 8 different finalist .
judge urself
Which league has won more? Simple question bro.

7 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2020
I don't know defeat can be so painful like this improper football?? Is their any standard mode of playing to get a desire result?
Adgideon:
Oga accept defeat and move on
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Musharraf7: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:

Did you watch the match ?
ATM defended all 120 mins.
if they defended as u said then how did they score. Did they also score from their eighteen?

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by LordShiva97(m): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2020
Lostz:
you were also searching for goals when you were 2:0 up? Athletico were brilliant. Man City were better than this last season against Spurs but still accepted their lost in peace

Me?
You think that I'm a Liverpool fan?

Rewatch Atletico's goals again, check how many players Liverpool have at the back when the goals were scored.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Bombastically00(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
Hmmmmmmm, abeg Just release Adrian to go his way just the Karius was let off after his nonsense
so what's ur point??.... Even if it's Allison in the goalpost yesterday,,,they will still concede... No one is perfect...

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by magzey: 8:51am On Mar 12, 2020
michaellovaldo:
Klopp the best coach in the world!!
In England or After Simeone abi?

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by maestroferddi: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2020
People can be ridiculously funny.

Football is not only about scoring goals but also by having a well-drilled, impenetrable defense.

Last year you met a naive Barca side and scored some workman-like goals and was feeling fly.

Now that you were given a dose of your own medicine, you are speaking turanci...

Klopp, na only you waka come o...

6 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Adeoye2103: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:

Did you watch the match ?
ATM defended all 120 mins.

ATM defend for 120min but they score 3goals is that not a perfect tactics..

my frnd war na war na how to win matters most...

4 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by ojaysam25(m): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2020
what loserpool needs is not proper football but Ronaldo to oust ATM..I watch them cross more than 50 ball into the athletic defense...
in simeone voices ronaldo is better two headers and we are out...
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Adeoye2103: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2020
LordShiva97:

Me?

Rewatch Atletico's goals again, check how many players Liverpool have at the back when the goals were scored.

it does not matter, never go all out when you have and advantage already with 2-0 up what are they looking for?

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2020
LordShiva97:

Me?

first athletico goal; Adrain kick the ball out, it fell straight to Felix. Felix found Marcos Llorente. Marcos got pass two Liverpool players before drilling a powerful shot into the net.

how is that a counter attack goal? it was a well worked goal by Felix and Marcos

6 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Musharraf7: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2020
LordShiva97:

Liverpool should have equally settled down when the match was 2:0 but no. They wan to win big

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Sleevia: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2020
Stupid man... That is all. I have to say.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2020
Adeoye2103:

it does not matter, never go all out when you have and advantage already with 2-0 up what are they looking for?
they didn't go all out. Athletico were the team pressing when Adrain hurriedly kicked the ball straight at Felix. Felix found Marcos who got pass two players before drilling into the net
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Sleevia: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2020
Musharraf7:
Liverpool should have equally settled down when the match was 2:0 but no. They wan to win big
Nope.. They relaxed after scoring 2 goals. The first equalizer was caused by their keeper who isn't even as good as the Atletico keeper.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2020
Musharraf7:
if they defended as u said then how did they score. Did they also score from their eighteen?

So 7-man defense wall isn’t enough abi?

ATM just needed 3 players to Score. Which they did.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by Lamasta(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2020
Most joyful fans now are Barca fans grin they are happy that ATM help them retaliate their painful defeat to Liverpool last season...

3 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: Atletico Don't Play Proper Football by tasland(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2020
Which one be proper football again,wen u are leading wit 2goals to nil there football is proper is when dey overturn d 2goals to 2-3 is when dey are not playing proper.....accept d defeat oga klop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" / Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics / Kobe Bryant Speaking On Why He Usually Flies Private Helicopters (Throwback Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.