Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered (67732 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lies! Footprint dey be only 1? undecided
Wat of the 2nd leg
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by Hintona(f): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
seborrhic:
Is it that these dinosaurs didn't tranverse Africa because all these findings have mojoroy been in the West?

Africans are not interested

Archaeology has no market value here I guess

2 Likes

Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by friday2011(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/scientists-find-170-million-year-21674711

Abeg how dem tay no say na 1 70 million years old?
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by kilonshele101(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ok
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by ToluNazzal: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by xynerise: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
See meat
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by Venerable612(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
Macsjebs:

You may be right though, but scientists always try to provide factual proofs even though not 100% and some Bible stories require 'deep thinking' as all may not have been 100% true or translated 100% without some modifications or human errors

I disagree.

The bible contains human errors - distortions in storyline here and there.

But there is hardly anything scientific about fossil records of Dinosaurs. How likely is it that a footprint from 170 million years old is still visible and glaring today?

When even the machines they use in certifying the age of Players for the FIFA Under 17 and 20 games can’t detect that an average Nigerian Player is in his late 20’s - how could it accurately tell the age of a footprint.

I do not dispute that the dinosaurs existed... But you can’t say for a fact how and when.

6 Likes

Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by yeman1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Who knows ? Maybe it's true or not
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by DrHighchief(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
I love research....
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
@Macsjebs making all the sense these days...
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by gambia(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
ToluNazzal:
All lies. They are always fond of finding one thing or the other to stay relevant.

Guys, pls rate my Youtube channel

Here's my First Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgZuUXHBzSA

Whats it about??
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Saving this...

I will be back to read this as soon as I'm through for the day.

It's looking interesting already.
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by MoIbrahim: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
seunlayi:
Weldone but intensify your effort towards discovery of corona virus cure before man will become another dinosaur

Lol!
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by bigjj: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
How are you sure the foot print is actually for such a dinasour?
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
Archaeologists and dates sha undecided
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by Jeromejnr(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
mrZENographer:

Even if there is a cure, it will be used to globalize the world or bring about the New World Order that the goal of the Vatican Pope, U.N, Billgates.
And they have been pushing for a NWO agenda which they say should be acomplished on or before 2030.

They are unaware.
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by DrHighchief(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
I love research...
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
My qstn is,How do they discover these things?Cuz we were told Rhinos ,Dino's,And stygos existed millions of years ago,even though the Bible said the world started existing thousands of years ago.And these scientists were non existent then.

For all I can imagine that could be a Print of maybe a stone or an object that once landed there during a volcanic eruption.I'm just thinking out loud.
I'm.thinking in your thinking grin
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by buchai: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
na lie the dinosaur footprint in my village is older than the one in UK. everything in UK earth ends in UK earth begins in Nigeria and ends in UK.
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by Monaco2(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
these animals went into extinction millions of years ago, my question now is aw did the scientist know wat they look like?!?
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by AreaFada2: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
My qstn is,How do they discover these things?Cuz we were told Rhinos ,Dino's,And stygos existed millions of years ago,even though the Bible said the world started existing thousands of years ago.And these scientists were non existent then.

For all I can imagine that could be a Print of maybe a stone or an object that once landed there during a volcanic eruption.I'm just thinking out loud.

Dear we have lots of Dinosaur skeletons worldwide. There is a massive one just as you enter the British Museum in London.

My dear, even oyinbo that brought us the Bible now accept that the world is not 6,000 years old. It just cannot be.

Oyinbo translated the Bible from Greek/Hebrew/Aramaic into Latin. And much later into German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.

The Bible reached areas like Benin City and Delta about 500 years ago. But the religion only serious caught on much less than 200 years ago in 9ja.

I simply mean oyinbo have had about 2000 years to look at the Bible. We 9ja playing catch up want to claim we know it better? shocked shocked

You think people researching the earth/soil for decades can't different between the marks of falling stones on the ground from ancient animal foot prints?

It doesn't mean the Bible is wrong. Our literal interpretation of aspects of it are simply defective.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by sparly01: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
JEHOVAH AFOEDI ABASIMI || BY ANIEKAN SOLOMON || PRODUCE BY KRIZ FLIP

https://www.9jabazik.site/2020/03/aniekan-solomon-come-up-with-wonderful.html

1 Like

Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by Crunchyg2: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nawao
Meanwhile

Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by Jokerman(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
mrZENographer:

Even if there is a cure, it will be used to globalize the world or bring about the New World Order that the goal of the Vatican Pope, U.N, Billgates.
And they have been pushing for a NWO agenda which they say should be acomplished on or before 2030.

Their business...

Mine is to follow the lord Jesus Christ to the end.... Amen

2 Likes

Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by theDukegold(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
170million what? You mean before Christ came? Haaa, This is doubtable
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by TGMISKY(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Scientists can lie o. Which one is 170 million yr old footprint again?
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by ArewaGroup: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

The Bible is full of outdated science.
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

We actually misunderstand the Bible...it says all scripture were given "by inspiration"(not dictation)...for "moral correction", nothing more...not scientific correction. Again the Bible says man was created from dust...the exact mechanism of "his" creation is not specified nor is the duration: reading the creation story closely you would discover it isnt a factual event as we suppose...like the sun was created on the 4th day or so....so what exactly makes up a day when the sun isnt in existence? What light was created on the 1st day? What was the evening and morning of day 1-3 before the sun was created...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by fk002: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
kestolove95:
Dix dinosaur tin na just fallacy, nothing like dat existed

I guess if Giraffes, elephant and Rhino were extinct you would have say the same thing. But now that they are here you don't regard them as special and unique animals.
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by frowland(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
lasmile:
How do they calculate these years?

Carbon dating/ Radio Active dating depending on how long. Some know the principle as 'half life'
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by edward1106(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
kestolove95:
Dix dinosaur tin na just fallacy, nothing like dat existed

Evidence?
Re: 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered by demoBaba: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
And someone is telling me the word will end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Carries Crocodile On Okada In Abeokuta! See Pics! / Two Monkeys Caught Swimming In Water Tanks After Being Left Open. Photos / World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.