Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) (122832 Views)

Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) / Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places / Virus Update Indian Migrant Workers Sprayed With Disinfectant In Indian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:04am On Mar 13, 2020
Coldie:

Was up have u done your research.

Do u also know that the Chinese before the coming of the colonials had there own navy. The only issue was there fire power was no match to that of the whites. One colonial war ship could take down 10. There ships were called war junks.

Do u also know that a bulk of the soldiers used in the war against China were indians.

Not yet. Thanks for reminding me.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by SMBH: 8:06am On Mar 13, 2020
Cousin9999:

Did you know the Chinese sell their people plastic rice and fake baby formula?

That's a new kind of evil.

You're pointless like a circle
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by shogsmania: 8:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Coldie:

China is far more tech advanced than the whites.

Even in the past during colonial era when the whites reached China they found an existing and working civilization. They couldn't beat China economically they had to start giving them drugs, a drug called opium one of the ingredients for making cocaine, it was so extreme that they were forcing the Chinese to take it, when they get hooked they start selling it to them to take there wealth. Despite the fact that opium was illegal in Europe, they forced it on China. They even fought a brutal war for it. Imagine.

China try abeg
That story is rarely told, they are some movies and documentary based on it,kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by shogsmania: 8:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Soneh:
Could this virus be ushering us into the machine era when humans would be replaced by machines. Those hospital staff happily taking selfies with the robots would be the ones to cry if after the this virus has been defeated, more robots are created to take over their jobs.
A necessary evil
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 8:15am On Mar 13, 2020
Koko1119:
Dey want to tell d world dey have techn dat is y dey brough d virus.

They could tell the world they have tech without bringing out any virus, what's your point

They've been telling the world right from time gan
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nutella69(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2020
Aidejay:
Respect the Chinese
They have tiny dicks but mighty brains.

So if naija men enter China with their big gbola(blokos) no to collect their women finish
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:39am On Mar 13, 2020
DaudaAbu:

The first people to go to space are the Russians. The russian space craft ''soyuz'' still remains the most reliable spacecraft in the world

The Russian and the Americans stole the technology of ''space '' from Germany during the 2nd world war

Just because US Is leading now doesnt mean they will lead for ever. Theré was a time when Romans and Greeks were the world power . Where are they today? Moreover if you read the history of most of the inventors of those american technologies, you will discover that most of them are immigrant who found a better place in US to thrive

u are just ranting, I asked simple question, you are here giving lectures
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Oga. Calm down, currently China is leading America in technology, just take a look at the 5g race, china beat America hands down. Trust me when 5g is fully deploy it will change the world.

America may have been better than china b4 but currently China is leading.
clearly u dont know what is technology... in what way has their 5g affected the world in economy, military and economically?? Argue with fact.. the only country that comes close to america in technology is japan

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2020
SMBH:

America discovered space?

Space has been discovered during the ancient times. A Russian named Yuri Gagarin was the first person in space.
Neil Armstrong was from where??
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by tiziano(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2020
Aidejay:
Respect the Chinese
They have tiny dicks but mighty brains.
i swear down
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:50am On Mar 13, 2020
kutashi:

What's your point? Because I pinpoint your exact attention and intention?

There is fire on the moutain for USA and that's why they can sleep in peace again because of China but you are busy thinking like 'nerd' comparing 5 and 6 you don't know the journey of 6 start from 5!

If you discovered oil or let me use the word technologically invented oil and some use some processes to make PMS, AGO, Lubricants, Wax out of it, at the long run what do you think its going to happen you?

You know US is superbly superb when it come R n D and they have already done that on China and the result in negative on them both in short and run and that's why trump is using every means and measure to prevent the unlikely!
China will continue to steal the idea but the improvement they are making to it massive within an imaginable time!
bro, I dont understand all this, who is currently advance in technology??
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:54am On Mar 13, 2020
You are very very daft for the bolded
Very very senseless, I'm sorry if it offends u..
Trump is the best president America has ever had
Nairalandmonika:

I keep telling people Trump is the second worst president in the world after buhari. Did u know that Trump rejected testing kit from WHO, with the believe that US will develop their own testing kit. The US has managed to develop their testing kit now but the result comes out within days while that of WHO take 3 to 6 hours. the very first set of US testing kit had errors, I was showing negative for positive persons. That was how they released coronavirus positive patient back into the society only to realize they have made a mistake.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2020
sassysure:
Japan
China
South Korea
USA.....in that order.
These guys are good.

USA
Japan
South Korea

And china in that other
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 9:00am On Mar 13, 2020
Good for them !! angry
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2020
good
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by agitator: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
America vs China, who is more advanced in tech?? Like america, share china

Modified. , kindly mention 5 technology from china that has shaped/ changed the world cos I'm yet to see o..
.. there is different between technology and innovation
This clearly shows most nairalanders know nothing about technology, they just read news and conclude without thinking..
Well if you dont understand the bolded, let me give u examples
America technology changed the world , they discover
1. Android
2. Window
3.phone
4. Gps
5. Air craft
6. Space
7. Computer itself
8.microscope
9. Drone
10. Camera etc

Those are true technology
But discovering 5g is just an innovation of 4g..
What have the Chinese discovered that has changed or that has effect on the world financially, economically and militarily..simple

Nigga-area mentality on display grin grin grin grin

Someone posted how china is using home made technological equipment to fight virus, He is busy comparing US and China. cheesy cheesy cheesy

What has your Nigga-area done, during Ebola outbreak, it was very shameful reading of nigga-area citizens crying to US to come up with a cure, some even accusing US and some European countries of abandoning them to their fate. As if it is the responsibility of US and Europe to take care of Africans. Even the Arabs which nigga-area always mock as being backward are far ahead of them.

List one thing (other than natural resources) the nigga-area has produced that even African countries rely on. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=Bbbwings post=87394767]
Paper printing.
Without the ability to mass produce the written word, the world wouldn't be where it is today.
Of course technology has evolved since then and it doesn't develop in isolation,
Founder of printing is a certain Joan Gutenberg
A German

[
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2020
agitator:

Nigga-area mentality on display grin grin grin grin

Someone posted how china is using home made technological equipment to fight virus, He is busy comparing US and China. cheesy cheesy cheesy

What has your Nigga-area done, during Ebola outbreak, it was very shameful reading of nigga-area citizens crying to US to come up with a cure, some even accusing US and some European countries of abandoning them to their fate. As if it is the responsibility of US and Europe to take care of Africans. Even the Arabs which nigga-area always mock as being backward are far ahead of them.

List one thing (other than natural resources) the nigga-area has produced that even African countries rely on. shocked shocked shocked
well the argument is for learning purpose.. and yes Nigeria produces paint na
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by johnmattew: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2020
SMBH:

Did you know the Chinese landed a rover on the moon 2 years ago?
what Americans did in 1969,China did it in 2018... smh

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by johnmattew: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Oga. Calm down, currently China is leading America in technology, just take a look at the 5g race, china beat America hands down. Trust me when 5g is fully deploy it will change the world.

America may have been better than china b4 but currently China is leading.
they are talking of tech this one is talking of 5G..... America is already working in 6G

Where is China in quantum computing, Machine learning, augmented reality, etc
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by mrhipup(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2020
mrfabuloz:
China is really trying in curbing the virus
An epidemic caused by them

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
shows you dont know what TRUE TECHNOLOGY MEANS.. mention technology from China that has shaped/ changed the world
They are many bro...

*Solar Aeroplane factory in Shanghai,started production in 2015
*Magnetic train
*Modern high speed train (500km per hour)
*Technology that builds bridges,roads,railway tracks,high rise houses/skyscrapers etc within 7days.
*5g network
*Electric cars(they started it)
*Replacing human work force with Robots
*They produces virtually everything except some sophisticated military wares and gigantic Ships.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Only in China

*Highest concentration of skyscrapers *Solar Aeroplane factory in Shanghai,started production in 2015 *Magnetic train *Modern high speed train (500km per hour) *Technology that builds bridges,roads,railway tracks,high rise houses/skyscrapers etc within 7days. *5g network *Electric cars(they started it) *Replacing human work force with Robots *They produces virtually everything except some sophisticated military wares and gigantic Ships.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2020
OkoroBufo:
Italy should replicate this, abeg.
Italy is poor compare to china
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by MrEDUCATION(m): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Oboi!!! See Technological advancements shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
They are many bro...

*Solar Aeroplane factory in Shanghai,started production in 2015
*Magnetic train
*Modern high speed train (500km per hour)
*Technology that builds bridges,roads,railway tracks,high rise houses/skyscrapers etc within 7days.
*5g network
*Electric cars(they started it)
*Replacing human work force with Robots
*They produces virtually everything except some sophisticated military wares and gigantic Ships.
how has that affected the world positively bro?? U seem not to understand my question... u see all those discoveries have not added any benefit to the world at large
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2020
johnmattew:
they are talking of tech this one is talking of 5G..... America is already working in 6G

Where is China in quantum computing, Machine learning, augmented reality, etc

If a scientist read this ur reply he will burst into laugher, I can't believe someone think augmented reality and machine learning is more important than 5g.

I actually thought u were intelligent but I am wrong. U actually have no idea what 5g is, anyone that controls 5g controls the world. United States is no where close to 5g, that's why they sanctioned china Huawei company ( the developers of 5g) because they know they're loosing the 5g race, any intelligent person in the tech world knows this.

Even America citizen aren't boasting, u low life's here in Nigeria nor go let person here word.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
You are very very daft for the bolded
Very very senseless, I'm sorry if it offends u..
Trump is the best president America has ever had

Lol, u have no idea how wrong you are, did u even read my whole comment, that alone should tell u how incompetent Trump is. Do u know America is now the worst prepared country for this covid pandemic.

You guys don't research, you don't follow world polities, your just come online and argue with someone that's more enlighten than you. Do u even follow Trump on Twitter?
Do u know who won the recent super Tuesday election?
Do u know anything at all about the US?
Do u read news?
Gosh u are so fucking annoying, u know nothing such argument is not for daft people like you.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
clearly u dont know what is technology... in what way has their 5g affected the world in economy, military and economically?? Argue with fact.. the only country that comes close to america in technology is japan
U guys are making me dull please, I don't argue with unintelligent people normally, why don't u do your research on 5g b4 replying me.

The 5g is a race between the US and china. Both countries Know the potentials in 5g hence they are struggling to win the race. In the nearest future when 5g is fully deployed you will it's effect on the world military and economy.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
how has that affected the world positively bro?? U seem not to understand my question... u see all those discoveries have not added any benefit to the world at large
Name some America technologies that has benefited the world.

Let's go into serious argument?
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

U guys are making me a dullard please, I don't argue with unintelligent people normally, why don't u do your research on 5g b4 replying me.

The 5g is a race between the US and china. Both countries Know the potentials in 5g hence they are struggling to win the race. In the nearest future when 5g is fully deployed you will it's effect on the world military and economy.
the bolded is your name.. how has China technology affected the world.. instead of giving a palpable answer, you're here cumming in the mouth... rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by SMBH: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
Neil Armstrong was from where??

He wasn't the first in space. Dont say America discovered space outside.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.