Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) (122833 Views)

Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) / Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places / Virus Update Indian Migrant Workers Sprayed With Disinfectant In Indian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Name some America technologies that has benefited the world.

Let's go into serious argument?
check my modified front page post to school yourself..
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2020
SMBH:

He wasn't the first in space. Dont say America discovered space outside.
then who was the first bro, can u shed light to that? Atleast for learning purpose
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
the bolded is your name.. how has China technology affected the world.. instead of giving a palpable answer, you're here cumming in the mouth... rubbish!
Your problem is that you are not intelligent enough to understand how technology affect the world.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Your problem is that you are not intelligent enough to understand how technology affect the world.
you dont know anything, but your problem is you dont admit you are ignorant.. just list 5 tech from china that has effect on the world just like I've mentioned 17 from america simple.. your type always resort fight and trolling when you're out of point.. do you know how long america has developed robot?? Have u watched robocop?
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Slynation(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
We will get there some day cry cry cry cry cry
Nigeria will never get there oO, bitter truth
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
you dont know anything, but your problem is you dont admit you are ignorant.. just list 5 tech from china that has effect on the world just like I've mentioned 17 from america simple.. your type always resort fight and trolling when you're out of point.. do you know how long america has developed robot?? Have u watched robocop?

Lol, u be really mumu, so we are now going into movie?
Don't be silly bro.

Computer was not invented by America but by Charles Babbage in the UK, the first to explore space were the Russians, camera was invented by a Russian scientist not America, even Graham bells, the inventor of phone was not American.

Someone mention things like bullet train, electric cars etc but to you this things didn't change to world so I mention older technology like printer, gun powder, paper, compass etc.

When we talk if robots America don't even come close to china.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Lol, u be really mumu, so we are now going into movie?
Don't be silly bro.

Computer was not invented by America but by Charles Babbage in the UK, the first to explore space were the Russians, camera was invented by a Russian scientist not America, even Graham bells, the inventor of phone was not American.

Someone mention things like bullet train, electric cars etc but to you this things didn't change to world so I mention older technology like printer, gun powder, paper, compass etc.

When we talk if robots America don't even come close to china.
I give up on you.. I'm sorry to have stooped so low to exchange words with u..
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
nubiangod9:
Now this is a country!
absolutely
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
America vs China, who is more advanced in tech?? Like america, share china

Modified. , kindly mention 5 technology from china that has shaped/ changed the world cos I'm yet to see o..
.. there is different between technology and innovation
This clearly shows most nairalanders know nothing about technology, they just read news and conclude without thinking..
Well if you dont understand the bolded, let me give u examples
America technology changed the world , they discover
1. Android
2. Window
3.phone
4. Gps
5. Air craft
6. Space
7. Computer itself
8.microscope
9. Drone
10. Camera etc
11. Google
12. Facebook
13. Instagram
14.you tube( u know how many people YouTube has made millionaire in life)
15. Wifi
16 email
17. Taser
We cant do without almost all the techs listed up there.. they are developed by America..
Those are true technology
Now can the same be said of china?
You people dont know what technology means.

But discovering 5g is just an innovation of 4g..
What have the Chinese discovered that has changed or that has effect on the world financially, economically and militarily..simple
Bros the Americans did not invent or discover cameras, computers or microscopes hell I don't think they invented phones. The Dutch, Germans and the British invented almost everything you use today.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Explorers:
Hand sanitizing robot on the street of Shanghai, photographed March, 2020.
see how street be?? even more cleaner than all roads in Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:

Modified. , kindly mention 5 technology from china that has shaped/ changed the world cos I'm yet to see o..
This clearly shows most nairalanders know nothing about technology, they just read news and conclude without thinking..
1. Android
2. Window
3.phone
4. Gps
5. Air craft
6. Space
7. Computer itself
8.microscope
9. Drone
10. Camera etc
11. Google
12. Facebook
13. Instagram
15. Wifi
16 email
17. Taser
We cant do without almost all the techs listed up there.. they are developed by America..

What have the Chinese discovered that has changed or that has effect on the world financially, economically and militarily..simple
America hasn't beaten China in technology and innovation talk less of Japan. bros Asian countries got d brain!!
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
clearly u dont know what is technology... in what way has their 5g affected the world in economy, military and economically?? Argue with fact.. the only country that comes close to america in technology is japan
America is not that advanced in technology. Let us stop hyping America like it is heaven my cousins that are there self talk say the place ain't worth the hype, China is more advanced in technology.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Grgton:
America hasn't beaten China in technology and innovation talk less of Japan. bros Asian countries got d brain!!
prove it bro.. prove with concrete facts
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ausrichie:

America is not that advanced in technology. Let us stop hyping America like it is heaven my cousins that are there self talk say the place ain't worth the hype, China is more advanced in technology.
then prove it now.. dont just post for the sake of it, prove it with tangible points
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
prove it bro.. prove with concrete facts
lol what do you want me to prove uncle you know better. Let not talk of China, Japan in making waves in terms of technology and innovation than America. from softwares, to robots, Electric cars, super speed Trains, infrastructures... Drones, skyscrapers, phones, accessories. those Asians countries are just too much. they are technologically advanced
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Coldie:

China is far more tech advanced than the whites.

Even in the past during colonial era when the whites reached China they found an existing and working civilization. They couldn't beat China economically they had to start giving them drugs, a drug called opium one of the ingredients for making cocaine, it was so extreme that they were forcing the Chinese to take it, when they get hooked they start selling it to them to take there wealth. Despite the fact that opium was illegal in Europe, they forced it on China. They even fought a brutal war for it. Imagine.

China try abeg

where can I read this beautiful history any link
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by eazyhifii(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:

At the bolded really?? What fuckery, this guy na mumu grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:

1. Android
2. Window
3.phone
4. Gps
5. Air craft
6. Space
7. Computer itself
8.microscope
9. Drone
10. Camera etc
11. Google
12. Facebook
13. Instagram
15. Wifi
16 email
17. Taser

You have no idea what's going on in the technology world. With what you wrote up there, You have no single clue
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
Grgton:
lol what do you want me to prove uncle you know better. Let not talk of China, Japan in making waves in terms of technology and innovation than America. from softwares, to robots, Electric cars, super speed Trains, infrastructures... Drones, skyscrapers, phones, accessories. those Asians countries are just too much. they are technologically advanced
how has the technology they developed affected the world?? Let's learn
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
SenorFax:

You have no idea what's going on in the technology world. With what you wrote up there, You have no single clue
kindly enlighten me
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
eazyhifii:

At the bolded really?? What fuckery, this guy na mumu grin grin
lol, have you watched it huh grin
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Grgton:
japan is the closest to usa when it comes to tech... but still far behind.. mentions techs from those countries that have effect on the world like that of Americas.. all of una just dey justify media claims without evidence
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by SMBH: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
johnmattew:
what Americans did in 1969,China did it in 2018... smh

Why haven't they done it again since then?
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by SMBH: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
then who was the first bro, can u shed light to that? Atleast for learning purpose

His name is Yuri Gagarin. Niel Armstrong is the first man on the moon �
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Explorers:
In China, robots are being used to minimize the spread of COVID-19.

In Wuhan, where the outbreak started, a robot spraying disinfectant moves through a residential area of the city.

https://www.businessinsider.com/see-chinese-robots-fighting-the-coronavirus-in-photos-2020-3
its Explorers again
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
SMBH:

His name is Yuri Gagarin. Niel Armstrong is the first man on the moon �
ok thanks..noted
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Grgton:
see how street be?? even more cleaner than all roads in Nigeria
bro it is all about mindset, the mindset in China wants these kind of well paved neat roads.

But here if one can use microscope to check the mindset here, oh gawd!
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
japan is the closest to usa when it comes to tech... but still far behind.. mentions techs from those countries that have effect on the world like that of Americas.. all of una just dey justify media claims without evidence
lol it hasn't affected this part of the world because obviously we ain't developed.... technology do not end with instagram and phones as you listed. Technological Trends is in Asia not in America. those countries has infrastructures America don't have
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
bro it is all about mindset, the mindset in China wants these kind of well paved neat roads.

But here if one can use microscope to check the mindset here, oh gawd!
dirty to the point that a person with brain still litter and dump dirt on the roads
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Grgton:
lol it hasn't affected this part of the world because obviously we ain't developed.... technology do not end with instagram and phones as you listed. Technological Trends is in Asia not in America. those countries has infrastructures America don't have
ur argument has no direction atall.. their technology should have effect in every part of the world just like America... not there region alone
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
the bolded are just innovation bro.. not really technology.. for example america developed
1. Phone
2. Android
3. Microsoft
4. Plane
5. Microscope
And so on..

Looks like you're using English to confuse yourself. Innovation in what area? I guess you wanted to say "invention and innovation" are not the same thing. The word "technology" in your post was a misfit
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
ur argument has no direction atall.. their technology should have effect in every part of the world just like America... not there region alone
weda it affect or not, that still doesn't make any difference that they are technologically ahead than any American country

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.