Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) (122829 Views)

Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) / Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places / Virus Update Indian Migrant Workers Sprayed With Disinfectant In Indian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
johnmattew:
mtcheww.... China isn't even close to Russia when it comes to.tech

the major difference btw China and western nations is research and development.chinese and their government steal intellectual property from westerners ,Koreans and Japanese to develop theirs

secondly, china depends bon old technology to improve on the current ones where as Americans bring in something new...where is China when it comes to Quantum computing, augmented reality,deep and machine learning,space exploration etc?.

american companies like Microsoft,IBM and Google are already making breakthrough in quantum computing where as China is nowhere to be found. they are waiting for the American companies to come out with the ideas b4 pouncing on them

What caused "Mtcheew" when you practically you repeated my sentiment?
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
I like u for being truthful, there is different between INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY

There is a difference between innovation and invention under technology.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
maasoap:

Looks like you're using English to confuse yourself. Innovation in what area? I guess you wanted to say "invention and innovation" are not the same thing. The word "technology" in your post was a misfit
lol, by the bolded, I'm meant invention
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Cousin9999: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
None of these Asians have invented anything since ancient times. Everything they produce is taught to them by Europeans or Americans. Everything is a copy.

The only difference is that out of necessity (due to overpopulation, underdeveloped areas, densely populated areas, poor hygiene, disease, and extreme poverty) they implement more technology and more progressive technology.

They produce a high volume of tech because white people GAVE them their manufacturing industry. They didn't build it.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Lol, u be really mumu, so we are now going into movie?
Don't be silly bro.

Computer was not invented by America but by Charles Babbage in the UK, the first to explore space were the Russians, camera was invented by a Russian scientist not America, even Graham bells, the inventor of phone was not American.

Someone mention things like bullet train, electric cars etc but to you this things didn't change to world so I mention older technology like printer, gun powder, paper, compass etc.

When we talk if robots America don't even come close to china.
You get time to dey quote that dude.He's not in tune of modern reality cheesy

There are many ways china is better than America technology wise.
Apart from Sophisticated Military wares,The likes of China,Japan and Germany is better than America in tech and innovation.

America is dwelling on past glory bro.

Chinese cities now can compete favourably with American first tier cities in terms of development and size.

In Less than 20yrs,China will catch up with America or even surpass them in all ramification.

China has world class cities
Hong kong
Shanghai
Beljing
Guanghouz
Harbin
Chengdu
Hangzhou
Nanjing
Tianjing
Shenzua

Even Muslim city of Urumqui is still developed any African city

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
I give up on you.. I'm sorry to have stooped so low to exchange words with u..
My brother you don't know anything...

America is dwelling on past glory,apart from military wares.China can compete favourably with USA in all indices of development.

China even has bigger cities same as USA.

Hong kong Shanghai Beljing Guanghou can match US's
Los Angeles Newyork Washington Texas
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Cousin9999: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

You get time to dey quote that dude.He's not in tune of modern reality cheesy

There are many ways china is better than America technology wise.
Apart from Sophisticated Military wares,The likes of China,Japan and Germany is better than America in tech and innovation.

America is dwelling on past glory bro.

Chinese cities now can compete favourably with American first tier cities in terms of development and size.

In Less than 20yrs,China will catch up with America or even surpass them in all ramification.

China has world class cities
Hong kong
Shanghai
Beljing
Guanghouz
Harbin
Chengdu
Hangzhou
Nanjing
Tianjing
Shenzua

Even Muslim city of Urumqui is still developed any African city

Don't be silly, bro. Literally, the only reason any of that exists is because Americans and Euros chose to give Chinese 98% of their manufacturing industry.

How do people not know this?

****The Chinese did not build their manufacturing up, it was given to them.****
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
eazyhifii:

At the bolded really?? What fuckery, this guy na mumu grin grin
I don laugh tire grin even Terminator Lol

I wan tell am say chinese people dey fly for air,that they have developed aero-mechanism that can make one to suspend or move in the air.He should go and watch movies by Jet li,Jack chan
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Cousin9999: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
I know a lot of you are trolling because only a child would have no clue that China's development was fueled by outsourcing.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

America is dwelling on past glory,apart from military wares.China can compete favourably with USA in all indices of development.

ok what invention from china has affected the world.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Cousin9999: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:

Don't even bother debating them because they're either trolling, uninformed, or a paid shill for the Chinese.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:

*Solar Aeroplane factory in Shanghai,started production
in 2015

*Magnetic train

*Modern high speed train (500km per hour)

*Technology that builds bridges,roads,railway tracks,high
rise houses/skyscrapers etc within 7days.

*5g network

*Electric cars(they started it)

*Replacing human work force with Robots

*Using Pig dump to generate electricity

*Ceramics plates

*Chinese scientist has successfully cross humans with Pig(Go to youtube or google humanpig and why the breed was developed)

Even in the field of medicine,their input has affected the world positively
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by johbara: 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
My take is this....these guys have developed a new industry (robotics), what better way to sell their craft if not by causing pandemonium and panick amongst the people, hence the introduction of a virus, not just a virus but a weponised virus. My 2cents is this....the timing and the level of sophistication towards curbing the virus speaks volume to ponder...... Corona is a smoke screen....the real deal is this,..... the Machines are on a march to rule over humans and they won't stop........#@$Nostradamus
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Kolinakano: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
kizwid:
mission achieved, if you know, you know. this the main reason behind Corona. they have to sell what they made

Exactly my friend!

TILL NOW NO ONE MINISTER HAS HAVE
THAT VIRUS AT CHINA.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by johnmattew: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
SMBH:

Why haven't they done it again since then?
when Americans have gone beyond the moon and exploring Mars and earth alternative
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Cousin9999:

Don't even bother debating them because they're either trolling, uninformed, or a paid shill for the Chinese.
I don give up on them.. them seem not to understand
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Moorfy: 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
Well you may say america invented these things first before china but as it stand now china has gone passed american and america knows what is coming for them so i know they wish china never existed. No b by how far but how well. One thing i know today is that there is no home today without a china product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
NEXT WORLD WAR WILL NOT BE FOUGHT WITH GUNS AND BOMBS BUT WITH BIOLOGICAL WEAPON eg covid19 AND ROBOTS
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by mrMeen(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
paper, gunpowder.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Abcruz(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Coldie:

In the developed world nobody thinks this way, there are some tasks that robots just can't do, no matter how much they try.

A robot doesn't know how to innovate. All it can do is just what its programmed for.

Its only we Africans who have something to fear, cause smhw in the scheme if things in world Affairs Africans only bring raw materials and nothing more.

Have you heard of the term called "machine learning "... It's a branch of artificial intelligence were robots are taught to learn and innovate like humans without programming them to do so.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
Explorers:
A patrol robot in a Shenyang, China, hospital checks temperatures and disinfects people and spaces.
China is really doing a lot to control this pandemic since it originated from there. Hope other countries, especifically those in Africa can really a queue after this.

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Vaccines should be found jare
you have always been on this vaccine... It is like, you like kissing and hugging...
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Olomba1: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Diz one strong o,even pass Ebola self God pls deliver us.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by SMBH: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
johnmattew:
when Americans have gone beyond the moon and exploring Mars and earth alternative

Alaye agba gbe. The chinese are go
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by showafrica(m): 1:03am On Mar 14, 2020
Aidejay:
Respect the Chinese
They have tiny dicks but mighty brains.

And some people get very big black mamba but common sense they no get
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:28am On Mar 14, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

It is not about big cities but how they have technologically advanced.
China is not a leader in 5G. USA's comapnies QUALCOMM and BROADCOM are the leaders in 5G. Qualcomm owns the chipset SNAPDRAGON and it sold just 8 percent shares to China, so that it can penetrate China's market.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2020
seanwilliam:

USA
Japan
South Korea

And china in that other

I actually wrote what I read on a popular USA magazine.
Was trying to copy and paste it but had problem.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Bbbwings: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
seanwilliam:
America vs China, who is more advanced in tech?? Like america, share china

Modified. , kindly mention 5 invention from china that has shaped/ changed the world cos I'm yet to see o..
.. there is different between inventions and innovation
This clearly shows most nairalanders know nothing about technology, they just read news and conclude without thinking..
Well if you dont understand the bolded, let me give u examples
America technology changed the world , they discovered/ invented
1. Android
2. Window
3.phone
4. Gps
5. Air craft
6. Space
7. Computer itself
8.microscope
9. Drone
10. Camera etc
11. Google
12. Facebook
13. Instagram
14.you tube( u know how many people YouTube has made millionaire in life)
15. Wifi
16 email
17. Taser
We cant do without almost all the techs listed up there.. they are developed by America..
Those are true technology
Now can the same be said of china?
You people dont know what technology means.

But discovering 5g is just an innovation of 4g..
What have the Chinese discovered that has changed or that has effect on the world financially, economically and militarily..simple
grin
Ordinary Corona
The US is still struggling to have test kits
They had a two month leeway to get this done o
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Bbbwings: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
akigbemaru:

It is not about big cities but how they have technologically advanced.
China is not a leader in 5G. USA's comapnies QUALCOMM and BROADCOM are the leaders in 5G. Qualcomm owns the chipset SNAPDRAGON and it sold just 8 percent shares to China, so that it can penetrate China's market.
Guy you need to brush up
Kindly Google hauwei vs US

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.