Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) (122831 Views)

Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) / Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places / Virus Update Indian Migrant Workers Sprayed With Disinfectant In Indian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Siberia01(m): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
grin others are busy in one shit hole solving dy/dx

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Almighty USA where are thou.? The fear of coro don catch everybody.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Theoarhics: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Respect these men with small gbola but might okpolo(brain)

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Coldie:

China is far more tech advanced than the whites.

Even in the past during colonial era when the whites reached China they found an existing and working civilization. They couldn't beat China economically they had to start giving them drugs, a drug called opium one of the ingredients for making cocaine, it was so extreme that they were forcing the Chinese to take it, when they get hooked they start selling it to them to take there wealth. Despite the fact that opium was illegal in Europe, they forced it on China. They even fought a brutal war for it. Imagine.

China try abeg
Interesting, I'll have to research on this to know how true it is.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
UnaToto:
UnaToto

What a moniker, get a life

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by umbroxxx(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
But Buhari is worse than corona virus Nigeria needs to be disinfected of his horrible Aura like this too

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
amaniro:

Mumu comparison. China is leading in tech by far. It's an open secret
shows you dont know what TRUE TECHNOLOGY MEANS.. mention technology from China that has shaped/ changed the world

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by kizwid(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
mission achieved, if you know, you know. this the main reason behind Corona. they have to sell what they made

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by amaniro: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
shows you dont know what TRUE TECHNOLOGY MEANS.. mention technology from China that has shaped/ changed the world

Don't ask me I'm not a tech guy ask Jack MAgrin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
And Lai Muhammed said we have "all it takes" to fight corona virus... I no blame that guy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
America vs China, who is more advanced in tech?? Like america, share china

Most equipments in America were made by Chinese. They are also being made to write the "Made in the USA " on them.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by goodnews2017: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
TECHNOLOGY IN DISPLAY
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by OkoroBufo: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Italy should replicate this, abeg.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by PinkStarsFallIn: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
Jesus!!! See tech innovation in just 2months or less
asin its the timing that amazes me. is it that fast to build robots.
A.I will take over

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
What the world needs now is a curative measure to eliminate this menace completely and save lives of already infected persons. Robots don't have such capacity.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by back2sender: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
mrfabuloz:
China is really trying in curbing the virus
Very disappointing that the rest of the world went to sleep when this was happening in China. They coined it a China problem a d now see the result.
Corona e erywhere now
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
The value of technology......
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Kendroid: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
We will get there some day cry cry cry cry cry
Future impossible tense grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by IamHonourable1: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
BAAKUS1447:
God will heal them all.

God bless Nigeria and China
God bless China
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by tempem: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Issssssseeeeeeeeeeeee

Are you from Edo state?
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
China is will take over world power soon, China is the greatest After America.

Meanwhile in Nigeria they are producing only crooked pastors, churches and praying. grin All i kept reading on here and every Nigerian Forum are

Rubbish like.

God help us, And Nigerian politicians are busy quarreling and fighting over some Emir of some Achaic village full with Religious gullibles.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by PinkStarsFallIn: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
kizwid:
mission achieved, if you know, you know. this the main reason behind Corona. they have to sell what they made
It really does look like it considering the timing but then na conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Felixamos:
And Lai Muhammed said we have "all it takes" to fight corona virus... I no blame that guy..

No he was eyeing the Ogogolo in Sapele water as technocrat minister mentioned
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Will the person attending to the robots not be exposed as well? HM.

May God have Mercy.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
amaniro:

Don't ask me I'm not a tech guy ask Jack MAgrin
hmmm, I like your true response
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
nubiangod9:
Now this is a country!

Now, go there!
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Most equipments in America were made by Chinese. They are also being made to write the "Made in the USA " on them.
can you prove this??

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
AndikanEssien:

Trying in curbing the virus they originated abi

They originated the virus yeah?? Ant-brains everywhere.

China has shown examplary leadership in containing this virus. The west has had 2 months advance notice and they were still unprepared for it when it entered their countries. The worst prepared it might surprise you is actually the USA
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by johnmattew: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
smh
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nice invention right?? Cleaning up after a failed biological warfare creation is what I see. They better curb their problems
Well,for your smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Millz404(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Coldie:

In the developed world nobody thinks this way, there are some tasks that robots just can't do, no matter how much they try.

A robot doesn't know how to innovate. All it can do is just what its programmed for.

Its only we Africans who have something to fear, cause smhw in the scheme if things in world Affairs Africans only bring raw materials and nothing more.

My brother right now AIs are been built that tries to function like the human brain using neural networks. I know they can not be on the same level with the actual human brain but the funny thing about it is that it is created with the ability to learn so it is not just if else if programming

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.