Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) (8391 Views)

Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander / This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ariza:
Why are you all carrying this matter for head, sheybi it is just ordinary Sex. What's there if women are beginning to have sex with no emotions attached these days, after all men do it a lot. grin grin grin

Just sex y'all are crying like say una mama die. grin

Lol, who is crying. Crying for olosho is a wasted tear.
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Slimdada:

You mean you have the tools to loosen her pussy screw??
Yea. Shine them money, those gluttons will lick your butthole
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by dontrulee: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Darkseid:
Maybe she is already pregnant and as you be guy with good potentials, she wants to pin it on you.
That's a very good possibility.
that's how many men end up fathering bastards.
could be true because am in my final year in Med school and am financially capable.
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:

This isn't right bro. two wrongs doesn't make a right. girls will always be girls, that doesn't mean that you should be having sex with every girl in a relationship.

Then another guy will do it for u wen you are done wasting your time and resources
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chizuru01:

Lol, who is crying. Crying for olosho is a wasted tear.
Lots of mourners on this thread... grin grin

Just move on ! grin Na she sabi.

1 Like

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by dontrulee: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chizuru01:

Then another guy will do it for u wen you are done wasting your time and resources
still doesn't justify that you should do that.
The fact that everyone does wrong doesn't mean you should join in the train.
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Slimdada(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Well no dey ever full
E get one jambite wey wan find me come Monday, I'm gonna make sure she gets entertained she Love's ice cream, so I'm gonna get Her 3 scoops of ice cream mashed with waffles, then I will tear off the pussy with my 14 inches black dick,before she gets admission and start giving it to those wayward undergraduate's
I need to be that pussy pioneer so whenever she comes back from school she go come around come pay her dues...
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chizuru01:

Trust me, she loves pulling such psychological stunt, she always return things, then I will feel bad and then start having heart to heart talk with her until we reconnect again.

That's why she started crying and wailing in pain wen I quickly broke her sim and took the phone.

She wasn't expecting it to go this way. I have received over 50 missed calls
just sell d fone if u dont need it and pocket d money cheesy
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by sexylassie2(f): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chizuru01:

Why would I be pained wen I have everything necessary to losen your kpekus if we meet real life

i dont roll with weak men like you who cant handle their emotions.

i think the best kpekus to losen will either be your mum or sister own.

2 Likes

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ariza:
Lots of mourners on this thread... grin grin

Just move on ! grin Na she sabi.

Lol, funny guy indeed. Me that is focusing on expanding my rice mill to 3 more branches.
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:

still doesn't justify that you should do that.
The fact that everyone does wrong doesn't mean you should join in the train.

Thats why i said good guys should not involve in Relationships.
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by dontrulee: 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chizuru01:

Thats why i said good guys should not involve in Relationships.
Ok, so how will they get married? going straight into courtship? Op, does it mean you yourself aren't a good man?
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
dontrulee:
Ok, so how will they get married? going straight into courtship? Op, does it mean you yourself aren't a good man?
By going into relationship only wen they are ready for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Slimdada:
Well no dey ever full
E get one jambite wey wan find me come Monday, I'm gonna make sure she gets entertained she Love's ice cream, so I'm gonna get Her 3 scoops of ice cream mashed with waffles, then I will tear off the pussy with my 14 inches black dick,before she gets admission and start giving it to those wayward undergraduate's
I need to be that pussy pioneer so whenever she comes back from school she go come around come pay her dues...

Real Guy. No mercy her at all, else she will chop u and mock u with her friends behind your back.
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Op. This one pain you o undecided
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by franchasng: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

only poor love to Bleep while people are getting money, you are going through an heart break that is why you are ranting up and down
You lied honey, the rich fvck more than anything else lol

Seems you are still a small girl sha lol

Go to some exclusive suites in Lagos, Owerri, PH and Abuja that I won't mention and you will see
all the rich, influential men, even your dad (if he is rich) being massaged and romanced by 2 - 3 hot chicks with booty like mountain Kilimanjaro while he smile and moan like a newborn mouse shocked shocked

Sex and ladies are the games rich men play to cure boredom grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by franchasng: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
Slimdada:
Well no dey ever full
Nairaland is just more than a comedy arena, hahahahaha, somebody's daughter oh cheesy
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Slimdada(m): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=Chizuru01 post=87393507]

Real Guy. No mercy her at all, else she will chop u and mock u with her friends behind your back.

E get why bro
Real geez like us turn wayward, because these bitches
never loved us,they were after the money which made real geez chase the money,and the money made good guys turn unruly...
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Slimdada(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chizuru01:

By going into relationship only wen they are ready for marriage.

That dude no dey understand something
The nigga dey overstand....
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by don4real: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Westernlove:
You Simps that buy stuffs for some of these nigerian broke hoes are trying. There Is one girl pleading to me now to pls help her and I'm starting to pity her. There was a time I showed great interest in this stupid girl, but one stupid Igbolabi boy dey burst her brain that time. I just shook my head, I'm like fine clean beautiful girl like this, see the Idiot she Is following. Me fine cute boy Is even dying for your attention. I shook my head again. There was a time I Invited her to my place, She came over, I prepared a great meal for her, she even had all sort of chilled drinks. After refreshment, I tried holding her hands so we could get close lol. Naso she con dey form dey shift. It got to a stage she stood up and told me she wants to leave. I just told her bye bye. Now she Is begging for my attention after that one don knack her tire. con see serious tears and begging on phone, I know It's all Sakamanje lol.I don't feel like removing Inside this my 1.5M because she Is a nigerian hoe. Nothing will ever make me trust a TYPICAL NIGERIAN FEMALE again!!! and I'm not sure I can ever care so much about them or love them so much again. No, I don't think so. Na me sef be the MASTER OF DECEPTION now!!!

U never jam
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Hisduchess(f): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Westernlove:
You Simps that buy stuffs for some of these nigerian broke hoes are trying. There Is one girl pleading to me now to pls help her and I'm starting to pity her. There was a time I showed great interest in this stupid girl, but one stupid Igbolabi boy dey burst her brain that time. I just shook my head, I'm like fine clean beautiful girl like this, see the Idiot she Is following. Me fine cute boy Is even dying for your attention. I shook my head again. There was a time I Invited her to my place, She came over, I prepared a great meal for her, she even had all sort of chilled drinks. After refreshment, I tried holding her hands so we could get close lol. Naso she con dey form dey shift. It got to a stage she stood up and told me she wants to leave. I just told her bye bye. Now she Is begging for my attention after that one don knack her tire. con see serious tears and begging on phone, I know It's all Sakamanje lol.I don't feel like removing Inside this my 1.5M because she Is a nigerian hoe. Nothing will ever make me trust a TYPICAL NIGERIAN FEMALE again!!! and I'm not sure I can ever care so much about them or love them so much again. No, I don't think so. Na me sef be the MASTER OF DECEPTION now!!!

Just be lying shaa
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by khiaa(f): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Why are you Pained?, ... You're one of those Feminists abi? grin

I wish you people would learn the definition of feminist.

1 Like

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Westernlove: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2020
don4real:

U never jam
Go read your books boy, We adults are having a discussion....
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Westernlove: 12:18am On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by culf: 1:11am On Mar 13, 2020
sexylassie2:
you blame the girl, you didnt blame the guy sleeping with your ex

she returned every gift to you, her hands is clean, so stop being pained and move on

if you were so strong as you claimed, you wont be hear pouring out your emotions to receive sympathy

what is wrong with him pouring his emotions here, he is human, before you see what the girl did as a good thing.
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 13, 2020
Well if we take this case to the law court the OP would be charge for breaking the code of friendship....you are just FRIEND nothing else..why are you worried who she choose to conjugate with.
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by daffjeri: 1:54am On Mar 13, 2020
Easy extra income for all. Try paid surveys and other.

https://www.ysense.com/?rb=59429643

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Rukkydelta(f): 2:56am On Mar 13, 2020
Sex Sex Sex
Money Money Money

That's the order of today's youth relationship cry
God will help us
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Alexun(m): 3:39am On Mar 13, 2020
sexylassie2:

you are really pained.

Op, can you just ignore this thing! She must have been in your ex gf's shoes...hence her regrets!!! grin
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Davash222(m): 5:28am On Mar 13, 2020
Ariza:
Why are you all carrying this matter for head, sheybi it is just ordinary Sex. What's there if women are beginning to have sex with no emotions attached these days, after all men do it a lot. grin grin grin

Just sex y'all are crying like say una mama die. grin
Surprised this is coming from you. Thought you’ve changed? What happened?
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by seanwilliam(m): 5:33am On Mar 13, 2020
Chizuru01:

My dear, I can't fight my guy because of my woman that jejely decided to be with him.

Also, I ain't pouring out emotions. I just want to tell guys to always Fuc.k una kpekus wella in every relationship to avoid Heartbreak when she eventually decides to take it to another guy.

Good guys should stay totally away from Relationships wen they are not ready for marriage.
the bolded is the koko.. even marriage self na just for pikins.. honestly no b cause of love atall
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by femi4: 5:43am On Mar 13, 2020
sexylassie2:
you blame the girl, you didnt blame the guy sleeping with your ex

she returned every gift to you, her hands is clean, so stop being pained and move on

if you were so strong as you claimed, you wont be hear pouring out your emotions to receive sympathy
Na them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Closed / Love Memoir Of This Hausa Boy-by Umar Mash / Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.