Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) (8390 Views)

Mr Macaroni Is A Very Popular Nairalander / This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by respect80(m): 6:33am On Mar 13, 2020
Chizuru01:

Guy, Pick up the call, tell her sweet things, invite her over. Fuc.k her brains out and dump her in the nearest gutter tomorrow morning. Packaged Oloshos don't deserve pity.
I wld av given u a like 4 dis comment cos it's worth a million $ but i'm surfing nl wit a java phone & can't endure d loading time. wil definitely give u a like once i charge my android phone & come bk online.
btw, any gal hoping 2 break my heart wil only end up like Liverpool hoping 2 qualify after losing 1 - nil to ATM.
as a guy, it is my sole responsibility 2 b able 2 differentiate btw a fuckgirl & a wife cos akant come & kill maself

1 Like

Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Keemsleek005(m): 6:39am On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=Chizuru01 post=87376326]

See who is talking. Do you think I opened a small bakery kios for her? or do you think I bought her Sagem phone?

My dear, Pleasure and money making must be in proper proportion for the equation to be balanced.[/quo

I dont know why you people reply some messages, you just read the scroll to the next message. Somethings are not worth wasting your energy on.
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by bluefilm: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Chizuru01:

She wasn't expecting it to go this way. I have received over 50 missed calls

50 missed calls?

Guy, if that bitch drinks sniper now, na you cause am o!
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Chizuru01(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2020
bluefilm:

50 missed calls?

Guy, if that bitch drinks sniper now, na you cause am o!

Yea. I don't forgive girls I caught cheating. Unless she confessed prior to my knowledge
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by don4real: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2020
Westernlove:

Go read your books boy, We adults are having a discussion....

Ok, you be adult but an adult goat.
Re: Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2020
Are you sure you are a human being not animal?so she has been findincated cos she returned all the gift he bought for her..you are a disgrace to all good women out their with a good sense of humor..alit bit of research on how to read and assimilate simple write up will not harm you.
sexylassie2:
you blame the girl, you didnt blame the guy sleeping with your ex

she returned every gift to you, her hands is clean, so stop being pained and move on

if you were so strong as you claimed, you wont be hear pouring out your emotions to receive sympathy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls / Pregnant Lady And Her Friends Posed Unclad. Is This Sexy? / Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.