Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age (9987 Views)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
thats not rape bro.. go read the meaning of rape.. with rape you have a choice... with your lecturers you can say no..

many of these people believe they have NO CHOICE... many people are THREATENED to do it or else etc
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so in your world, if teachers ask for sex before good grades, thats not rape either, abi?!
so in your world, if boss ask for sex before you get your salary, thats not rape either, abi?
as long as it’s not underage it ain’t rape! It’s ethically wrong and if you report such and there’s evidence that finds such person guilty it’s a sack in most organizations but it’s not a federal or state crime that requires jail time because the teacher “asked” for sex and you “consented” met him at the appointed venue and spread your legs for him, key words here are “ask” and “consent” Stop being emotional while mixing things up.

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by SweetCunt97(f): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
which ever .. even if something isn't right mirally, it isn't a sin... you're gonna arrest me cos i asked a lady for sex to get a role in a movie? After she said YES with her own mouth?.. you call that rape
Abuse of Authority. Why do you think they'd sack head of departments who sleep with junior staffs? Pls educate yourself first before spewing thrash on a public forum. It's even evident u igbo... Isi Aki oyibo
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so you actually believe that... if you go to a woman and say:" i will kill you unless you have sex with me"... if she has sex with you because she fears for her life (aka under threat), this aint rape?!?!?!?!?!?!

bro educate yourself on the law so i dont have to do it for you
Why are you shifting the goal post, anything involving gun except for crime fighting is illegal and criminal on its own, did Weinstein use gun or any weapon at all.
“Come fck me I will give you a role” and you agree and met with him is not rape!

4 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:
as long as it’s not underage it ain’t rape! It’s ethically wrong and if you report such and there’s evidence that finds such person guilty it’s a sack in most organizations but it’s not a federal or state crime that requires jail time because the teacher “asked” for sex and you “consented” met him at the appointed venue and spread your legs for him, key words here are “ask” and “consent” Stop being emotional while mixing things up.

if that person was anyway threatened by that person before they had sex (one way or the other), then that is indeed RAPE.

these teacher dont ASK for sex, they threaten students with repercussion if they dont have sex with them...they coerce these easily influcenced young mind to do something they wouldnt normally do with that person.... and many of these student oblige because of the position of POWER that teacher holds.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Abuse of Authority. Why do you think they'd sack head of departments who sleep with junior staffs? Pls educate yourself first before spewing thrash on a public forum. It's even evident u igbo... Isi Aki oyibo
abuse of authority to gain sexual favour is not a criminal offense and doesn’t warrant jail time. It’s an ethical offense and punishment is at the discretion of the organization affected max which is dismissal.

It’s you who should educate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:

Why are you shifting the goal post, anything involving gun except for crime fighting is illegal and criminal on its own, did Weinstein use gun or any weapon at all.
“Come fck me I will give you a role” and you agree and met with him is not rape!

you dont need to have a gun to threaten to kill a women.. your SIZE, your POSTURE, your VOICE is enough to threaten a persons life.... as we all know that a man can knock a woman unconscious (or even kill her) with just one punch or his hands.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
I see people mixing ethical offenses with criminal offenses. Transactional sex is just like nepotism in some organizations and they are ethical offenses not criminal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you dont need to have a gun to threaten to kill a women.. your SIZE, your POSTURE, your VOICE is enough to threaten a persons life.... as we all know that a man can knock a woman unconscious (or even kill her) with just one punch or his hands.
no one alleged he hit them bro, there was no evidence ( I asked you to provide one used in the case) other than “they said” the judge was pressured.

4 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Exactly what happened in the case of Neymar jnr, what saved him was the CCTV camera.. if not Neymar would've been in jail for a rape he never committed

3 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by SweetCunt97(f): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:
abuse of authority to gain sexual favour is not a criminal offense and doesn’t warrant jail time. It’s an ethical offense and punishment is at the discretion of the organization affected max which is dismissal.

It’s you who should be educate yourself.
Uhm, I never mentioned jail time. But going ahead to have carnal knowledge of a woman even when she said No is criminal... Besides he used his power to coarse those women into sleeping with him cos without that power, that fugly man can't get those women.

You know how many of you young men would b in prison cos of non consenting sex if to say our Society dey Woke Then una go know say No Actually means No.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so you actually believe that... if you go to a woman and say:" i will kill you unless you have sex with me"... if she has sex with you because she fears for her life (aka under threat), this aint rape?!?!?!?!?!?!

bro educate yourself on the law so i dont have to do it for you
where did he threaten to kill anyone. Speak intelligently please don’t drag me into beer parlour argument. Someone already asked you why were they all actresses and not his neighbor or maid? They were mostly upcoming too, dude read between the lines. Even in our universities some lazy ladies willingly toss themselves at lecturers.

4 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:

It’s you who should be educate yourself.

abuse of authority to gain sexual favour against the will of a student...thats the definition of RAPE. anyone having sex with someone AGAINST THEIR WILL is the definition of rape.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by dontrulee: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Korllami007:
Forcefully perform oral on me. How? grin grin grin
This an authentic lie.
I tire ooo.
pesin force gboola inside your mouth?
sey dey fit force food inside your mouth if you no wan chop?
why she no bite am to teach him a lesson?
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Uhm, I never mentioned jail time. But going ahead to have carnal knowledge of a woman even when she said No is criminal... Besides he used his power to coarse those women into sleeping with him cos without that power, that fugly man can't get those women.

You know how many of you young men would b in prison cos of non consenting sex if to say our Society dey Woke Then una go know say No Actually means No.
Don’t drag me into another argument, my argument is did he rape them to warrant a jail time of 23 years.

No evidence that this guy raped them other than all these ladies crawling out to say he did particularly when money got involved. his organisation even refused to release to him documents he could use to defend himself.

Rape is bad but the style used to jail pple for rape is not in tandem with fair prosecution.

It’s like people just crawling out to say you stole from them and you get jailed just like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:
where did he threaten to kill anyone. Speak intelligently please don’t drag me into beer parlour argument. Someone already asked you why were they all actresses and not his neighbor or maid? They were mostly upcoming too dude read between the lines. Even in our universities some lazy ladies willingly toss themselves at lecturers.

now you are being foolish, stick to the issue at hand:

you brought THE LAW/GUN to this issue, so i am just letting you know where THE LAW stands and how you can rape someone WITHOUT A GUN.

dont be mad at me because i am schooling you on the issue, be mad at yourself.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

if that person was anyway threatened by that person before they had sex (one way or the other), then that is indeed RAPE.

these teacher dont ASK for sex, they threaten students with repercussion if they dont have sex with them...they coerce these easily influcenced young mind to do something they wouldnt normally do with that person.... and many of these student oblige because of the position of POWER that teacher holds.
That’s not what the US law says about rape or you want to rewrite it and sentence them based on that.
Read again this time slowly.

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by SweetCunt97(f): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:

Don’t drag me into another argument, my argument is did he rape them to warrant a jail time of 23 years.

No evidence that this guy raped them other than all these ladies crawling out to say he did particularly when money got involved. his organisation even refused to release to him documents he could use to defend himself.

Rape is bad but the style used to jail pple for rape is not in tandem with fair prosecution.

It’s like people just crawling out to say you stole from them and you get jailed just like that.
I am sure there are evidences pointing to his guilt for him to get such a sentence. Atleast men will start taking women seriously and stop sexually preying on them... No cutting corners, you get what you deserve.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:

That’s not what the US law says about rape or you want to rewrite it and sentence them based on that.
Read again this time slowly.

...focus on the part that says WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE VICTIM.... and then tell us all that these students that are forced to have sex for grades UNDER THREATS, are having sex willfully with these rapist teachers.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Omar09(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
I just read that Harvey Weinstein was sentenced to 23 years in prison.. incase you don't know him.. he is a reputable hollywood producer... he was accused by several women for rape... I've never believed words that ladies tell without proof.. one high school kid spent 15 years in jail for a crime he never commited until the girl confessed to lieing cos he didn't give her attention...

Back to weinsteins case... one of the accusers posted a video about the encounter she had with weinstein at some sort of office.. she recorded the whole thing, she was clearly flirting with him, which she Confirmed .. he touched her hands.. she didn't protest.. he even invited her his hotel room of which she agreed to go.. entered his room, she claimed she was raped.. we don't know that, but I'm sure she wasn't.. why enter a mans hotel room hoping for nothing.. i dont understand.. she clearly went there to give him sex so he approves her work...

This is why you shouldn't work with women if you're an entrepreneur.. try to stay far away from them cause all that would put you in jail is when she fakes tears.. people are drawn to sympathy... boom you're in prison for 20 years just like that..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC4eog5cY9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOxUVBrXtzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2zQAnIpdvs

This is why a man has to approach women with his intentions made known to her the initial instance (mode one). If he had told her from the get go which I highly doubt, I don't think he will be in this mess. To that guy who gave me the mode one book, God bless you!

Oh and again, this is what happens when you have money and no game. To the hustlers, hustle and become target.

Never fvck a girl you met in a club, or at workplace it doesn't end up good. You will be blackmailed and scammed off your money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

abuse of authority to gain sexual favour against the will of a student...thats the definition of RAPE. anyone having sex with someone AGAINST THEIR WILL is the definition of rape.
where did you get this definition? From your head or from US constitution. You think you are talking with a dull person.

Read again this time very slowly if you still don’t get it that’s your problem not mine.

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
the sack him.. did they jail him NO
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lol, Op would have made lots of sense if he hadn't used the Hollywood Producer as a case study. Nah, that man wasn't clean so he got what he deserved.

That said, I think it's high men learn and practice how to control their loins. Of all the problems that hanging pole down there cause for men I think false Rape accusations is the most rampant and condemning of all. Even if a guy's innocence is proven, he's reputation,career, esteem will be ruined and he will be stigmatized. Guys should learn to have control over their urges, be patient enough to know whom they intend to get down with, have some evidence to back up transactional sex and above all stay away from premarital sex.

If men can do these, women will hardly ever think of using sex against them.

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

many of these people believe they have NO CHOICE... many people are THREATENED to do it or else etc
they believe they don't have a choice doesn't make it a crime bro...

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:
where did you get this definition? From your head or from US constitution. You think you are talking with a dull person.

Read again this time very slowly if you still don’t get it that’s your problem not mine.

its written right right there in your above pic of the law, but you are too blind to see it... WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE VICTIM
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its written right right there in your above pic of the law, but you are too blind to see it... WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE VICTIM
So I tell a lady I won’t give her a job unless I fck her, she “agrees” I gave her location she came then we fcked you say she didn’t consent? I’ve attached the definition of consent to help you.

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
they believe they don't have a choice doesn't make it a crime bro...

but thats the whole coco... if a person is fearing harm then they will do what they are told to do (sex included).
if students are threatened with heavy repercussion if they dont have sex with teachers, then due to FEAR OF REPERCUSSIONS, they will have sex "against their will" with these evil men.

HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO UNDERSTAND?!
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by ebby9z(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Omar09:

This is why a man has to approach women with his intentions made known to her the initial instance (mode one). If he had told her from the get go which I highly doubt, I don't think he will be in this mess. To that guy who gave me thr mode one book, God bless you!

It's easy to falsely accuse manipulative guys of rape because of their inconsistency. But a confident male would tell a girl straight up his intentions. A confident male doesn't make sexual overtures. He SAYS it as clearly as possible. It is not sexual harassment to tell a girl you want to have sex with her as long as you don't stalk or insist.

You're welcome, bro.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I am sure there are evidences pointing to his guilt for him to get such a sentence. Atleast men will start taking women seriously and stop sexually preying on them... No cutting corners, you get what you deserve.
maybe men should stop dealing with women... i watched another video of a us senator who didn't want his assistant to travel in the same car with him.. when he asked why he said he wants to avoid any chance of sexual assault accussations... when they did the interview on fox.. the women on tje panel got angry and said its stereotyping... only god knows how to handle y'all ladies... as for me I'm not dealing with women anymore mehn.. i like my life mehn.. 23 years is not beans

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

but thats the whole coco... if a person is fearing harm then they will do what they are told to do (sex included).
if students are threatened with heavy repercussion if they dont have sex with teachers, then due to FEAR OF REPERCUSSIONS, they will have sex "against their will" with these evil men.

HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO UNDERSTAND?!
im done with you mehn..
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:

So I tell a lady I won’t give her a job unless I fck her, she “agrees” I gave her location she came then we fcked you say she didn’t consent? I’ve attached the definition of consent to help you.

nah bro, thats different... there is no THREAT/REPERCUSSION here if she refuses... but now, if you:
- threaten your secretary that you wont pay her salary unless she has sex with you
- threaten your student with heavy repercussion unless they have sex with you
- threaten physical harm/death unless a woman has sex with you

...then thats different!
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:

you can't help him.. easy calculation and logic is just too hard for alot folks on NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omg! Is This Hips Artificial? / MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position / Nigeria Boys Have Small Preek Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.