Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age (9967 Views)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by SweetCunt97(f): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
maybe men should stop dealing with women... i watched another video of a us senator who didn't want his assistant to travel in the same car with him.. when he asked why he said he wants to avoid any chance of sexual assault accussations... when they did the interview on fox.. the women on tje panel got angry and said its stereotyping... only god knows how to handle y'all ladies... as for me I'm not dealing with women anymore mehn.. i like my life mehn.. 23 years is not beans
Lol. Women over there are speaking out and getting more powerful
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
you can't help him.. easy calculation and logic is just too hard for alot folks on NL

sadly, men with your state of mind are probably the reason why so many women are raped in Nigeria/Africa, and these crimes are not reported/unpunished. aint you the dude who believes that if a woman goes to a man's hotel room then she MUST be fukced/raped (whether she wants it or not) because thats what she went looking for in a man's hotel room, abi?

i wish i could help you, i really do.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol. Women over there are speaking out and getting more powerful
powerful putting people in jail for crime they didnt commit..? Dont encourage this.. this has repercussions.. this is the kinda thing that created serial killers in the 70s and 80s.. killing women anyhow.. government can help you put a man you falsely accused in jail... they cant protect you from serial killers

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
The thing is that I’ve been in this scenario before and can relate.
It happened when I was an undergraduate A lady who works as a cashier in a supermarket my family patronize regularly was hitting on me and gave me green light I no code until she told my cousin that stayed with us at the time about it.

Dude told me and I made a move and before we know jack babe came visiting while I was on holidays and my parents were out to work. After entertainment, We kissed, caressed each other till we landed in my room the first day she visited and couldn’t fck cos she was on her period she even showed me herself as proof so we only caressed till we got tired.

I went back to school lost interest since I had a babe in school and I can’t manage two serious relationships at a time. I stopped taking her calls so I don’t encourage her thereby leading her on. Later She sent a text that she went to my house and she met the gate locked, I called her got furious that why would she visit without telling me? Next thing my popsy called me and asked me to come home.when I got home that weekend He told me he visited the Supermarket on his way from work and a lady reported me to him that I raped her. I told him everything that transpired and called my cousin to the matter. He drove me to the girl with my cousin and asked me to apologise which I did.

This incident happened over 6 years ago babe has been disturbing since last year to come see me, I played along and was saving screenshots of our chats but I made sure we never met. The screenshots have been backed up in iCloud and external HDD just for future purpose.

Imagine what could have happened if she reported via social media.

9 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:
The thing is that I’ve been in this scenario before and can relate.
It happened when I was an undergraduate A lady who works as a cashier in a supermarket my family patronize regularly was hitting on me and gave me green light I no code until she told my cousin that stayed with us at the time about it.

Dude told me and I made a move and before we know jack babe came visiting while I was on holidays and my parents were out to work. After entertainment, We kissed, caressed each other till we landed in my room the first day she visited and couldn’t fck cos she was on her period she even showed me herself as proof so we only caressed till we got tired.

I went back to school lost interest since I had a babe in school and I can’t manage two serious relationships at a time. I stopped taking her calls so I don’t encourage her thereby leading her on. Later She sent a text that she went to my house and she met the gate locked, I called her got furious that why would she visit without telling me? Next thing my popsy called me and asked me to come home.when I got home that weekend He told me he visited the Supermarket on his way from work and a lady reported me to him that I raped her. I told him everything that transpired and called my cousin to the matter. He drove me to the girl with my cousin and asked me to apologise which I did.

This incident happens over 6 years ago babe has been disturbing since last year to come see me, I played along and was saving screenshots of our chats but I made sure we never met. The screenshots have been backed up in iCloud and external HDD just for future purpose.

Imagine what could have happened if she reported via social media.
dont be suprised if she comes back years later when you're rich aa hell and accuse you again

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
dont be suprised if she comes back years later when you're rich aa hell and accuse you again
if this girl pulls a Busola Dakolo stunt in future they will say she’s powerful and strong. She was traumatized and had to accumulate strength to come speak out in say year 2030. The “me_too” movement, ladies, my haters, brownjay1 will all agree I raped her and I should be jailed, some other past relationships with ladies that went sore will come out and they’ll pronounce me guilty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Martinez39s(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
It's funny how people who weren't there are sure, beyond all doubts, Harvey Weinstein COERCED and FORCED these women to have sex with him. grin Some are too foolish to think an elderly non-athletic man can forcefully lick the pùssy of fully clothed young adult women against their will. Lmao. gringringringrin

There is no evidence that Harvey Weinstein did these, and Harvey Weinstein has the right to determine how he trades what's his. If he decides he won't give out movie roles except he gets sex, he has the right to do so. It may not be ethical to many, but it's not illegal. The women can either agree to his request and get the role or they can turn down the request and get on with their life. If they agree, then it is not rape as they have given CONSENT, and as a result, they have no grounds to scream rape later. Women who later turn around and scream rape should be jailed if found to be lying.

The case of lecturers asking students to give sex for marks is not analogous to Weinstein's case. Unlike Weinstein,
• the lectures do not own their institutions,
• their universities, not the lecturers, make the rules of their conduct (one of which is to never trade sex for marks), and
• the lectures are bound to live by these rules or get fired. If they trade sex for marks, it can then be seen as an abuse of authority.

Had it been the lecturers owned their universities, they can determine their terms and conditions, and they are not forcing anyone to attend their schools. If you don't want to trade sex for marks, you can go to another school or, better still, build your own school. It's not ethically right, but it's not illegal.

Kennedyiheme02, kokanepyramid, MrBrownJay1, SweetCunt97

6 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
You can’t tell me this rich and influential man had to rape 200 women to get sex. Women will give this man sex for free just to hang with him. We wey no get money reach am Sef I’m running from girls desperately hunting me for marriage talk more a Hollywood mogul.

5 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
It's funny how people who weren't there are sure, beyond all doubts, Harvey Weinstein COERCED and FORCED these women to have sex with him. grin Some are too foolish to think an elderly non-athletic man can forcefully lick the pùssy of fully clothed young adult women against their will. Lmao. gringringringrin

There is no evidence that Harvey Weinstein did these, and Harvey Weinstein has the right to determine how he trades what's his. If he decides he won't give out movie roles except he gets sex, he has the right to do so. It may not be ethical to many, but it's not illegal. The women can either agree to his request and get the role or they can turn down the request and get on with their life. If they agree, then it is not rape as they have given CONSENT, and as a result, they have no grounds to scream rape later. Women who later turn around and scream rape should be jailed if found to be lying.

The case of lecturers asking students to give sex for marks is not analogous to Weinstein's case. Unlike Weinstein,
• their universities, not the lecturers, make the rules of their conduct (one of which is to never trade sex for marks), and
• the lectures are bound to live by these rules or get fired. If they trade sex for marks, it can then be seen as an abuse of authority.

Had it been the lecturers owned their universities, they can determine their terms and conditions, and they are not forcing anyone to attend their schools. If you don't want to trade sex for marks, you can go to another school or, better still, build your own school. It's not ethically right, but it's not illegal.

This is what I’ve been shouting from the rooftop. Even universities where it is punishable can’t even jail you max it is dismissal.

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
coolestofall:

Lol it might get to a point the guy might even be doubting himself like, did I really rape her?

You said the guy would doubt if he raped her....
Bro the guy would doubt if he even knew her
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Them leak ur pussy after twitching and moaning you say na rape. grin cheesy grin

Devil when he heard that lie grin

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:
if this girl pulls a Busola Dakolo stunt in future they will say she’s powerful and strong. She was traumatized and had to accumulate strength to come speak out in say year 2030. The “me_too” movement, ladies, my haters, brownjay1 will all agree I raped her and I should be jailed, some other past relationships with ladies that went sore will come out and they’ll pronounce me guilty.
but whay i wonder is why they all come out like flocks when one person tells a lie.. the rest starts their own lies

1 Like

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by luminouz(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
yes exactly ask yourself why he didn't rape his neighbour... you know why.. his neighbour doesn't want favours from him.. upcoming actress do.. guu i tire for your matter.. its men like you with this mentality that destroy other men..

You're still talking to that DUDE shocked shocked

U TRIED O...I NO GET ENERGY TO WASTE ON THOSE UNWILLING TO BE LOGICAL RATHER THAN EMOTIONAL

4 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by SweetCunt97(f): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Martinez39s:

Ngwanu, will you lead a team of lawyers to go contest his Sentence? Na to go Appeal
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:
Them leak ur pussy after twitching and moaning you say na rape. grin cheesy grin

Devil when he heard that lie grin
if anybody wants to rape anyone.. is the best choice of action to go down and leak her?
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
luminouz:

U TRIED O...I NO GET ENERGY TO WASTE ON THOSE UNWILLING TO BE LOGICAL RATHER THAN EMOTIONAL
the guy tire me.. i realised he has alot of junk in his arsenal

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by SweetCunt97(f): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
powerful putting people in jail for crime they didnt commit..? Dont encourage this.. this has repercussions.. this is the kinda thing that created serial killers in the 70s and 80s.. killing women anyhow.. government can help you put a man you falsely accused in jail... they cant protect you from serial killers
hmmmmmm, that's another angle. But women gotta speak out, even men too. When a man is sexually harrased, speak out.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:
You can’t tell me this rich and influential man had to rape 200 women to get sex. Women will give this man sex for free just to hang with him. We wey no get money reach am Sef I’m running from girls desperately hunting me for marriage talk more a Hollywood mogul.
they said he has been raping women since 1980.. lol for over 35 years nobody reported him to the police.. grin grin
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
but whay i wonder is why they all come out like flocks when one person tells a lie.. the rest starts their own lies
Na set up, someone convinces all the peeps that once had affair with him to come out, money is also involved. Watch how they try to get emotional and their choice of word during witness account to prey on the jury. They’ve done rehearsals with lawyers and have been told what to say and words to use that will have maximum impact on the jury.

3 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Martinez39s:

you almost made some sense, until you wrote that an elderly non-athletic man cant possibly rape anyone. lol! yet you are the exact same person who wrote:

Martinez39:
Whether you like it or not, there are all kinds of sexual predators in this world.

you people are a bunch of HYPOCRITES speaking from two sides of your own dirty mouth

awon Ubunja cheerleading puppets!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
luminouz:

see who is coming back?! get out of here kid, intelligent people are sharing their opinion!!!!
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by coolestofall(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Xavfra:

You said the guy would doubt if he raped her.... Bro the guy would doubt if he even knew her
Lol

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Martinez39s(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:

This is what I’ve been shouting from the rooftop. Even universities where it is punishable can’t even jail you max it is dismissal.
I have been following this thread. It's sad that certain foolish men would just believe any rape allegation they hear. The only way most of them (especially the unreasonable and self-centered ones who can't empathize with others) will learn is when they get falsely accused, and they get ruined and punished for a rape crime they didn't commit.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
hmmmmmm, that's another angle. But women gotta speak out, even men too. When a man is sexually harrased, speak out.
its a big problem.. women think because there's the law you can do anyhow.. y'all be careful.. i watch detective and investigative documentaries well... a guy once had a wife he divorced.. after divorce she requested more alimony payment... he refused she started hitting herself and giving herself black eyes.. always saying he beatz her up.. they arrested the guy.. gave him 6 months jail time.. she kept frustrating and using the government as her weapom.... till the day the guy killed her, cut her into pieces with a machette.. killed her in his bathroom sink.. this guy was a normal guy without any mental illness... nice guy, had a nice job... government wont follow you to yojr house.. when you frustrate men with this nonsense , we just wake up every morning amd see another dead woman on the street...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
kokanepyramid:

Na set up, someone convinces all the peeps that once had affair with him to come out, money is also involved. Watch how they try to get emotional and their choice of word during witness account to prey on the jury. They’ve done rehearsals with lawyers and have been told what to say and words to use that will have maximum impact on the jury.
someone was out for bill cosby... someome wanted to destroy him
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by SweetCunt97(f): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
its a big problem.. women think because there's the law you can do anyhow.. y'all be careful.. i watch detective and investigative documentaries well... a guy once had a wife he divorced.. after divorce she requested more alimony payment... he refused she started hitting herself and giving herself black eyes.. always saying he beatz her up.. they arrested the guy.. gave him 6 months jail time.. she kept frustrating and using the government as her weapom.... till the day the guy killed her, cut her into pieces with a machette.. killed her in his bathroom sink.. this guy was a normal guy without any mental illness... nice guy, had a nice job... government wont follow you to yojr house.. when you frustrate men with this nonsense , we just wake up every morning amd see another dead woman on the street...
Now that's dark.
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
I have been following this thread. It's sad that certain foolish men would just believe any rape allegation they hear. The only way most of them (especially the unreasonable and self-centered ones who can't empathize with others) will learn is when they get falsely accused, and they get ruined and punished for a rape crime they didn't commit.
like we always say.. simps are everywere.. the simp men in government are gonna drown us all

4 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Martinez39s(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you almost made some sense, until you wrote that an elderly non-athletic man cant possibly rape anyone. lol! yet you are the exact same person who wrote:

you people are a bunch of HYPOCRITES speaking from two sides of your own dirty mouth

awon Ubunja cheerleading puppets!!
It's not my fault that you can't reason and intelligently ponder on very simple write ups and ideas.

(1) I never said an elderly non-athletic man cannot rape anybody instead I implied that it's virtually impossible for such a man to lick the puśsy of a fully clothed young adult woman.
(2) "Whether you like it or not, there are all kinds of sexual predators in this world." How does this statement prove I am a hypocrite? I challenge you to show me where I have been a hypocrite. Also show me, I dare you, to logically demonstrate how it proves any point of yours.

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Kennedyiheme02: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Now that's dark.
thats the repercussion.. not everyone can handle stuffs like this.. americans kill their wives well because they dont wonna share their property with the woman..if they bring that divorce law into nigeria of sharing properties.. alot of women will be killed by thier husbands..

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by luminouz(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

see who is coming back?! get out of here kid, intelligent people are sharing their opinion!!!!
K!!!
Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
Just like the case of Bret Kavanaugh of US being accused of rape cases that allegedly happened yesteryears just when he was to be confirmed as Supreme Court judge.

People are beginning to use it as a weapon.

I hate rapists and rape shouldn’t be condoned but there should be measures to guard against false accusations.

2 Likes

Re: False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age by Martinez39s(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Ngwanu, will you lead a team of lawyers to go contest his Sentence? Na to go Appeal
There is no point in doing that. The main issue is that there is no solid evidence against Weinstein, and he didn't commit any crime if he traded sex for roles.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. / Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? / Why Do Most Girls Like Doing This Alot (photos)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.