Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens (15769 Views)

Lagos Commences Distribution Of Palliatives To Citizens / Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens / Governor Hope Uzodinma Restores Public Water Supply In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens by seangy4konji: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Really don't know who cursed Nigeria...

Nothing nothing is working..nothing..its 2020...ordinary Nairobi there has water and light...I have been to Banjul before,light no go through out my stay..same south Africa..same morocco...

Nigeria no just wan get any brain at all

Re: Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens by PropertyBuying(f): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
keleman992000:
Good report at least we cannot come last in everything.
Interesting comment... So what's the value therein?
Re: Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens by NairaMaster1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
NOwazobia:
Was the news about asians or africa?

Did you do research before you left the university or you're an ongoing JAMB candidate?

If you're a graduate it means someone wrote your project for you otherwise you will understand that, eventhough, your case study is THE NIGERIA SENATE, you will need references from all over the world.

It sounds embarrassing to your university if you have attended one.
Re: Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens by NOwazobia: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Did you do research before you left the university or you're an ongoing JAMB candidate?

If you're a graduate it means someone wrote your project for you otherwise you will understand that, eventhough, your case study is THE NIGERIA SENATE, you will need references from all over the world.

It sounds embarrassing to your university if you have attended one.
People of low intelligence are quick to attack others. So, if you are reading someone else's research work that was base on a particular geographical location, in your little intelligent mind you will conclude including another location the work is not based on and never mentioned. So much for your intelligence.
Re: Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens by NairaMaster1(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2020
NOwazobia:
People of low intelligence are quick to attack others. So, if you are reading someone else's research work that was base on a particular geographical location, in your little intelligent mind you will conclude including another location the work is not based on and never mentioned. So much for your intelligence.

Kikikikiki

See who is claiming high IQ.

I think your thesis doesn't have references outside your university environment.

Kikikikiki

Nigeria education is in trouble. Here, We can spot those who contracted out their thesis.
Re: Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I said BOOST immunity not confer perfect immunity. The kind of cholera, typhoid and malaria parasite load that a single average Nigerian carries wiyhout showing any symptoms would probably fell a dozen oyinbos if it could be shared equally between them.
Boost immunity? Please where did you see this piece of information.
Re: Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2020
Ausrichie:

Boost immunity? Please where did you see this piece of information.

That is the principle on which vaccination works. Gradual exposure to pathogens confers immunity in the long run. What does drinking dirty water do better than expose its drinker to a variety of pathogens? Over a lifetime, the drinker becomes immune.
Re: Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

That is the principle on which vaccination works. Gradual exposure to pathogens confers immunity in the long run. What does drinking dirty water do better than expose its drinker to a variety of pathogens? Over a lifetime, the drinker becomes immune.
They work mostly with vaccines sha. But those diseases would still kill you if you don't get good medical attention. And some people will tell me that evolution is rubbish.
Re: Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Ausrichie:

They work mostly with vaccines sha. But those diseases would still kill you if you don't get good medical attention. And some people will tell me that evolution is rubbish.

Gradual exposure is the key. Those that are going to die will do so in childhood. By the time you've been successfully raised to adulthood on brown water from the village stream where everybody bathes, pisses, shits and washes cloth, it is fairly certain that no earthly disease can kill you again.
Re: Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Gradual exposure is the key. Those that are going to die will do so in childhood. By the time you've been successfully raised to adulthood on brown water from the village stream where everybody bathes, pisses, shits and washes cloth, it is fairly certain that no earthly disease can kill you again.
Sha I noticed this with malaria. Usually have it once or twice in a year but it's been two years since I had it and I am staying in a mosquito infested area. But sometimes there are exceptions sha those village people might be harbouring diseases that are waiting to strike.
Re: Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Ausrichie:

Sha I noticed this with malaria. Usually have it once or twice in a year but it's been two years since I had it and I am staying in a mosquito infested area. But sometimes there are exceptions sha those village people might be harbouring diseases that are waiting to strike.

Those diseases can only strike people not exposed to them. Why do you think Africa was called the "white man's grave" in times past? They were always restricted to the coastal regions. It is only when medications became widespread that they were able to fully penetrate.
Re: Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens by NOwazobia: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=NairaMaster1 post=87483317]

Kikikikiki

See who is claiming high IQ.

I think your thesis doesn't have references outside your university environment.

Kikikikiki

Nigeria education is in trouble. Here, We can spot those who contracted out their thesis.
[/quote.] you really lack much in intelligence. You dont even know the difference between your own project and someone else's project. So, if a post was comparing IGRs among Nigeria states, and the post concluded by saying Lagos state has the highest IGR in Nigeria, you will then disagree by saying no, Newyork has the highest IGR. Does that make any sense to you? Seriously, you are really geting me angry. If that is how your so called high grade school thought you to reason, i rather stay in the village and do farming. If we were discussing this life, i swear, i would have punch you.
Re: Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens by NairaMaster1(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=NOwazobia post=87485839][/quote]

Keep on defending your error.

Thank God I woke you up
Re: Nigeria Leads Africa In Poor Water Supply To Citizens by NOwazobia: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Keep on defending your error.

Thank God I woke you up
Na wa o! This guy still dey track me all these while? You be Assassin or na who you be. I always defend everything about me whether wrong or right, because wrong or right are relative, and i don't give up even though i may observe silence. The peak of it all is that we find a balance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawan, Gbajabiamila Explains Why They Are Against Electricity Tarriff Increase / Northwest Demands Lion Share Of Revenue Allocation To States, LGAs / Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.