Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) (89789 Views)

Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by pmoye(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sis, you must resist the pain.
I repeat do not cry!

Ahahahahahaha. grin grin grin grin

Ladycewhy:
oh shut up . If you want to know toxic I think you should go through his comments but of course toxic masculinity makes you lots blind and brainless as well grin . Quick to run to the defense of your ape brother grin. Rt@rd tongue.

Also if you didn't see the personal attack on all women including his mother and your mother ,then you are more ret@rded than I thought, cos I am sure his father was not dangote when him and his 8 siblings were born ,dickh3ad

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
pmoye:
I repeat do not cry!

grin grin tongue out of words?, you better don't think everyone is like your mother that used only the wrapper on her waist to enter husband house grin grin grin grin.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
pmoye:
Thanks!
Hugs!
wink
Oya b my German connect.. Let's escape from this place jarey
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by pmoye(m): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
That's new. Most Nigerians I know fail to see Germany as a good prospect; interestingly it is one of the best countries I have ever visited or lived in. So, why will a pleasant person like you escape from Nigeria, God's own country?

grin grin grin

SweetCunt97:
Oya b my German connect.. Let's escape from this place jarey
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
pmoye:
That's new. Most Nigerians I know fail to see Germany as a good prospect; interestingly it is one of the best countries I have ever visited or lived in. So, why will a pleasant person like you escape from Nigeria, God's own country?

grin grin grin

Escape? Who said anything about escape? Let's see in camera away from preying eyes here wink
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by pmoye(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
See, stop this nonsense. You're merely looking for attention. And I hate to dish out insults the way you deserve. And that's not because I like you or know you, but simply because you appear as someone with a frail mind. I reckon that living in Nigeria makes people angry by default. Everyone is angry, unfortunately you all end up taking that anger out on people who don't deserve it.

There's just too much cases of near-provoked suicide for me to want to exchange insults with you. And my Mum that you just attacked... when, she's a good woman and the words of a stranger like you are literally unimportant....So, for the sake of your mental health, stop attacking me. But if you must continue this attack, get yourself into an environment where people are likely to restrain you from harming yourself.

But on a second thought, you're not worth my time. You're probably just 13 years old or something. You still have the time to grow and for your brain to mature and function without the bestial edge with which you attack people like a rabid dog.

Please, top this. Take this as medical advice. Peace.

Ladycewhy:
grin grin tongue out of words?, you better don't think everyone is like your mother that used only the wrapper on her waist to enter husband house grin grin grin grin.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by pmoye(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
That's not a problem. :-)
SweetCunt97:
Escape? Who said anything about escape? Let's see in camera away from preying eyes here wink
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
pmoye:
See, stop this nonsense. You're merely looking for attention. And I hate to dish out insults the way you deserve. And that's not because I like you or know you, but simply because you appear as someone with a frail mind. I reckon that living in Nigeria makes people angry by default. Everyone is angry, unfortunately you all end up taking that anger out on people who don't deserve it.

There's just too much cases of near-provoked suicide for me to want to exchange insults with you. And my Mum that you just attacked... when, she's a good woman and the words of a stranger like you are literally unimportant....So, for the sake of your mental health, stop attacking me. But if you must continue this attack, get yourself into an environment where people are likely to restrain you from harming yourself.

But on a second thought, you're not worth my time. You're probably just 13 years old or something. You still have the time to grow and for your brain to mature and function without the bestial edge with which you attack people like a rabid dog.

Please, top this. Take this as medical advice. Peace.

lol ,you should have thought of that before jumping in my mention ,if you like live on Mars ,who the cares ,lol diaspora my butt hole ,I sh1t on your head ,corona virus kiss you there grin ,you dey crase? ,do I look like someone who is frail in mind ? Or you suddenly now have supper Powers.

Next time take a "mind my business "pill and you go dey alright. Nonsense and corona virus grin grin grin

If you are game bring it on ,since you want to feign ignorance at the antics and nasty comments of the dolt you ran to his defense ,I have the time . Even the diaspora wey you dey claim so you will be the first black person to commit the suicide grin grin
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Zhahovic(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fortuna2:
As far as I'm concerned, men are too cheap. It takes extra discipline for a full ass grown man to reject sexual advances especially from cute chicks like us cool.QED.
grin
Fortuna Dusseldorf of Bundesliga grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by pmoye(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hide the pain baby.

Please I want to appeal to all the good men here. Do not turn down the sexual advances of women from now on. Please, this is a very serious matter. Here is a baby that some guys turned down and now see, she has become an atomic bomb.

Biko, my brothers and fathers, it is very dangerous to turn a lady down ..... at least when you haven't certified her mental state.

You too, stop presenting slippers breasts and unwashed piece of your equipment to men who are busy making a good future for themselves. And when a guy says No to you, no means No. Stop embarrassing yourself upandan. Destiny-killing piece of equipment that you carry around. God help us all.

grin grin

Ladycewhy:
lol ,you should have thought of that before jumping in my mention ,if you like live on Mars ,who the cares ,lol diaspora my butt hole ,I sh1t on your head ,corona virus kiss you there grin ,you dey crase? ,do I look like someone who is frail in mind ? Or you suddenly now have supper Powers.

Next time take a "mind my business "pill and you go dey alright. Nonsense and corona virus grin grin grin

If you are game bring it on ,since you want to feign ignorance at the antics and nasty comments of the dolt you ran to his defense ,I have the time . Even the diaspora wey you dey claim so you will be the first black person to commit the suicide grin grin

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
pmoye:
Hide the pain baby.

grin grin

grin grin grin grin. I live for this bro. To put toxic masculine clowns in their place on this forum cos na iron hand una need . tongue tongue . If you perceive it as painment ,you have your distorted IQ to thank for that tongue.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by drnoel: 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
USAPhoneNumber7:
Yes, all men should.

Every man who has ever had sex with a woman is at a great risk of being accused of rape, unless it was recorded.

All she has to do is launch the accusation, the aim may not be to get you convicted and jailed, but to irredeemable scar your reputation for life. The #MeToo campaign is all about believe her side of the story, that's all. And when one side is already believed, then the other is considered a lie and can't be believed. It's totally messed up. We've been conditioned to see women as Angel's who can never do wrong. We're told that a woman can do what a man can do, but don't want us to believe that a woman can equally be as evil as an evil man.

A lot of men who spend time around women carelessly have no idea how badly they're setting themselves up, it's not about now, it can come 20 year from now.

Even those who get acquitted due to lack of sufficient evidence can still never fully recover from the reputation damage. "No smoke without fire" is one of the popular statements used by morons to justify every accusation.

And the most troubling part is that she can't be punished for the false accusation because you can't also prove that you didn't rape her. The feminists would claim that you were only acquitted because she couldn't present enough evidence, not because you didn't actually do it. So, either way she doesn't lose anything for choosing to falsely accuse you.

So, being innocent is not enough to save you from rape issues, you have to avoid putting yourself in vulnerable situations that a woman can capitalize on to do you dirty.

As much as you can, avoid women

If u haven't been accused of rape, u won't understand. The feeling after the accusation is deep. If it doesn't destroy u in the western world, it affects Ur character. I have been there and it's not something I wish other person cos if u are not strong u cave to pressure or commit self harm. Those talking rubbish here should keep doing so, they have no idea

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
pmoye:
I repeat do not cry!

grin grin
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
pmoye:

grin grin grin

It’s one of the most accumulating country in Europe bro.

Where do you stay in Germany?
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
grin grin grin grin. I live for this bro. To put toxic masculine clowns in their place on this forum cos na iron hand una need . tongue tongue . If you perceive it as painment ,you have your distorted IQ to thank for that tongue
Trust me you can’t keep it up like the guys. They gonna put you in your place real quick if your not careful sis
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Trust me you can’t keep it up like the guys. They gonna put you in your place real quick if your not careful sis
lol , e pass to call me olosho wey their mama sef do ? grin grin grin. Or roten vagina wey their mama sef get? grin grin , which one?
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol , e pass to call me olosho wey their mama sef do ? grin grin grin. Or roten vagina wey their mama sef get? grin grin , which one?
But during their mother days everything was still better than it is now due to the kind of true and genuine love with respect our mothers have for our fathers not because of riches but Real love.

Oh and they aren’t conspicuous in wayward act like ladies nowadays do so there are differences between women of olden days compared to those of this gen. Just saying
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
pmoye:
Hide the pain baby.

Please I want to appeal to all the good men here. Do not turn down the sexual advances of women from now on. Please, this is a very serious matter. Here is a baby that some guys turned down and now see, she has become an atomic bomb.

Biko, my brothers and fathers, it is very dangerous to turn a lady down ..... at least when you haven't certified her mental state.

You too, stop presenting slippers breasts and unwashed piece of your equipment to men who are busy making a good future for themselves. And when a guy says No to you, no means No. Stop embarrassing yourself upandan. Destiny-killing piece of equipment that you carry around. God help us all.

grin grin

Lol I see you have edited , coming from a Nigerian man that his kind rapes babies and impregnates mad women I wouldn't think that highly of your specie grin grin. Una dey fvck anything bro, y'all are not all that .

Considering Nigerian men are the only ones in West Africa willing to sleep with ancestor white women for Visa ,na the lowest of men una be ,so sit down and be humble grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
sammyfrosh:

But during their mother days everything was still better than it is now due to the kind of true and genuine love with respect our mothers have for our fathers not because of riches but Real love.

Oh and they aren’t conspicuous in wayward act like ladies nowadays do so there are differences between women of olden days compared to those of this gen. Just saying
oh during his father's days young girls of 13 years could bathe outside bro. And women could rest easy allowing a 30 years old man send her daughter on an errand ,now you can't even leave babies in the care of Nigerian boys and even grandfathers. Dem go finger the baby even chook penis enter sef , useless things grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by pmoye(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
That's true, Germany is quite accommodating. I stay in Cologne.
sammyfrosh:

It’s one of the most accumulating country in Europe bro.

Where do you stay in Germany?
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
pmoye:
That's true, Germany is quite accommodating. I stay in Cologne.
Wow that’s nice but I heard that place is kinda filled with racists to Ausländer. Might be wrong tho.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
oh during his father's days young girls of 13 years could bathe outside bro. And women could rest easy allowing a 30 years old man send her daughter on an errand ,now you can't even leave babies in the care of Nigerian boys and even grandfathers. Dem go finger the baby even chook penis enter sef , useless things grin

lol sis your something else. I can’t stop laughing at this write up.

True this infact I couldn’t agree more but I think that’s due to ladies of today’s faults who advertise their heavenly gifted pussy and breasts for guys by wearing almost naked or tight clothings so we blame it on you girls.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by pmoye(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ahahaha.
That's very funny coming from you or I being Nigerians.
The shisha joint shooting made news simply because such things are extremely rare around here.
However Boko Haram killing 6 soldiers, 30 people etc no longer make news in Nigeria because it has become a daily occurrence and we do not value life in Nigeria.

sammyfrosh:

Wow. Isn’t that where that crazie German dude shot 7 Guys in a shisha joint along with his mother and himself?

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
sammyfrosh:

lol sis your something else. I can’t stop laughing at this write up.

True this infact I couldn’t agree more but I think that’s due to ladies of today’s faults who advertise their heavenly gifted pussy and breasts for guys by wearing almost naked or tight clothings so we blame it on you girls.
yeah i see you are the "what was she wearing " gang . Same way y'all now rape young boys ,babies and even grandmothers and still blame it on konji ,so you see before you point fingers at the waywardness of girls ,check yourselves ,y'all are not all that . undecided. A perverted generation ,makes me sick to my stomach.

Since it's all about what a woman is wearing why not go to Miami during the summer and be raping ladies in bikinis undecided.psychos !

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
pmoye:
Ahahaha.
That's very funny coming from you or I being Nigerians.
The shisha joint shooting made news simply because such things are extremely rare around here.
However Boko Haram killing 6 soldiers, 30 people etc no longer make news in Nigeria because it has become a daily occurrence and we do not value life in Nigeria.

True it’s so rare and that’s probably why the news was all over it.
But I made a mistake it happened in henau not cologne my err.

Anyways I stay in Braunschweig and it’s nice to meet you brah.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
yeah i see you are the "what was she wearing " gang . Same way y'all now rape young boys ,babies and even grandmothers and still blame it on konji ,so you see before you point fingers at the waywardness of girls ,check yourselves ,y'all are not all that . undecided. A perverted generation ,makes me sick to my stomach.

Since it's all about what a woman is wearing why not go to Miami during the summer and be raping ladies in bikinis undecided.psychos !
If you girls didn’t wear those tattered unclad clothes we wouldn’t have any reasons to think about rape etc and it’s scientifically proven that guys gets easily sexually aroused than girls even by just seeing a breast that was clothed or women’s shape in a tight cloth so it’s unfair.

American cultures are different from ours so that comparison isn’t on point try again sis.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
sammyfrosh:

If you girls didn’t wear those tattered unclad clothes we wouldn’t have any reasons to think about rape etc and it’s scientifically proven that guys gets easily sexually aroused than girls even by just seeing a breast that was clothed or women’s shape in a tight cloth so it’s unfair.

American cultures are different from ours so that comparison isn’t on point try again sis.
but what will you say about those raping babies and grandmothers and those impregnating mad women ,is it what they were wearing too?.

And let me remind you that your ancestors wore little to nothing as clothes before the colonial master brought you clothes. In most cultures the breast were left bare but you didn't see your fore fathers behaving like wild animal and rape was alien to them . So Mr Man talk of something else,this justification for rape is disgusting and irks my very soul.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by pmoye(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oh my goodness! You're in Germany too, and on NL!! Splendid!
It's nice meeting you here. You stay a little close to the part of Germany I generally am not excited to visit. The Eastern Germany. I arrived Germany first time in 2009, even though I have been coming and going on-off to Nigeria, yet I have never even visited Berlin once.

sammyfrosh:

True it’s so rare and that’s probably why the news was all over it.
But I made a mistake it happened in henau not cologne my err.

Anyways I stay in Braunschweig and it’s nice to meet you brah.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
pmoye:
Oh my goodness! You're in Germany too, and on NL!! Splendid!
It's nice meeting you here. You stay a little close to the part of Germany I generally am not excited to visit. The Eastern Germany. I arrived Germany first time in 2009, even though I have been coming and going on-off to Nigeria, yet I have never even visited Berlin once.

I have also never visited Berlin during my stays here but have gone to many cities around the country such as Bayern, Hamburg, Hannover, wolfsburg etc but Bayern was my most detested city due to the expense of living there and sometimes racism.

Yes am on NL but mostly active on the politics, culture and gaming forums. It’s nice to meet you too.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Techcornerng(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin angry grin cheesy grin
A man can say no to SEX for two simple reasons; 1) HE FIND THE GIRL NOT ATTRACTIVE
2) HE FEELS HE CANNOCT PERFORM AS EXPECTED.
Over anxiety

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSrvdPF_6e4
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
but what will you say about those raping babies and grandmothers and those impregnating mad women ,is it what they were wearing too?.

And let me remind you that your ancestors wore little to nothing as clothes before the colonial master brought you clothes. In most cultures the breast were left bare but you didn't see your fore fathers behaving like wild animal and rape was alien to them . So Mr Man talk of something else,this justification for rape is disgusting and irks my very soul.

Raping babies or madmen are mostly work of money ritualists or men that are sick in their head so i don’t think those situations are normal at all.

Maybe in your culture but me as a person and with what I knew and learnt of my Yoruba culture is that even before the white men came we had our clothing styles and we sew different outfits of different sizes for both male and females and we are living in urbanized region even before the whites sets their foot on our shores (everything was documented as a writing account).
Anyways like I said earlier, you girls are the ones who brought this onto yourselves because of naked dressing and wanting to be westernized (trying to assimilate or copy into western cultures style of dressing) which is really the bane of most ladies getting raped.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Raping babies or madmen are mostly work of money ritualists or men that are sick in their head so i don’t think those situations are normal at all.

Maybe yours but me as a Yoruba person and with what I knew of my culture is that even before the white men came we had our clothing styles and we sew different outfits of different sizes for both male and females and we are living in urbanized region even before the whites sets their foot on our shores (everything was documented as a writing account).
Anyways like I said earlier, you girls are the ones who brought this onto yourselves because of naked dressing and wanting to be westernized (trying to assimilate or copy into western cultures style of dressing).
lol ,chest beater ,urbanised region that takes the trophy for open defecation on 2020 or which one? Lol abege make una nor make me laugh.

Yeah of course a yoruba man should always be the likely one to excuse rape as jazz ,cos na una way ,gerrahia undecided, nor worry na your mama dem go rape next so you can say she brought it onto herself cos old women are not spared it will get to you door step.

Who even knows,you sound like those men that will say they were seduced by their own daughters, e nor dey hard your type to do , grin nonsense and corona virus

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.